Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 46)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by champ_junaid

hey peeps hoz u all i m bored at homme so thought to checkk the fc s taz told me zarqa was missing me so im here

whats up n u guys were talking abt ali'sshirt what happens then anywyz he was lookng cool in it

hey tau i too like bilawal he is really cute

hey sara hoz life is everythng fine Tongue

yipeeeeeeeee i found another billu 's fan.LOL
anyways champ how are u?Smilewhere have u been yaar ?doesnt ur sis let u come online?LOLhey i will pm y bilwal's FC link.Big smile

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

even i agree with u on the last line Embarrassed..infact the 1st shirt is farrrrrrrrrr better then the second one ,which created so much excitement and news among us.LOLbtw how come zarqa  u noticed it?Embarrassed

LOLlol...hahaha yeh soo true!

oh talking about the shirt! - the 1st one!Wink --- Ali explained wat it ment in an interview on "AGG" - hahahahaLOLhe was soo funny!...will explain in detail in abit...

oh will also try and upload the interview...once i work out how i get it from my 'sky box' to my comp....Ermm

hahaha....LOL - i was reading Ali's blog...and sme1 had wrote that they never found anythng wrong with the shirt...and said it sounded funny and clever...then she qouted wat it said.... -  then i was all confusedConfusedso went back and to check the london and birmingham pics...and noiced to the writting was abit different....Embarrassed --- but yeh aint that smart to work it out myself!LOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:09am | IP Logged

most probably at night coz in the afternoon they are online with me.LOL

lol...LOLLOLLOL

so nyt there...is afternoon for meTongueLOL

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

most probably at night coz in the afternoon they are online with me.LOL

lol...LOLLOLLOL

so nyt there...is afternoon for meTongueLOL

even i come in the afternoon .Embarrassedwell its afternoon here so this means its night there at ur place.EmbarrassedSmile
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:13am | IP Logged

yea even i was shocked when u told me that ur exams will end on 4th .EmbarrassedSmilebut anyways thanks a lot for the luck - i badly need it.LOL

look whose talking?LOLzarqa if am not wrong even ur exams are on LOL

LOLyeh they areEmbarrassed...but am not inactive....am i?Confused - i think am more active wen me my exams are on...LOL

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:15am | IP Logged

yea even i was shocked when u told me that ur exams will end on 4th .EmbarrassedSmilebut anyways thanks a lot for the luck - i badly need it.LOL

look whose talking?LOLzarqa if am not wrong even ur exams are on LOL

LOLyeh they areEmbarrassed...but am not inactive....am i?Confused - i think am more active wen me my exams are on...LOL

LOLLOLcool yea i can understand that is the time when u are missing ur net friends even more.LOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:16am | IP Logged

u guys can grill me after exams.Cry
btw zarqa am trying my level best to be on the good side but everyone seems to be waiting for my turn.LOL

ok will wait till the 18th JuneWinkLOL

awwww dnt worry...i wont grill you (Ermmwell depends who i feelWinkLOL) - but yeh will also keep in mind....that you were pretty nice to me wen i was motwEmbarrassed

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 4:17am | IP Logged

even i agree with u on the last line Embarrassed..infact the 1st shirt is farrrrrrrrrr better then the second one ,which created so much excitement and news among us.LOLbtw how come zarqa  u noticed it?Embarrassed

LOLlol...hahaha yeh soo true!

oh talking about the shirt! - the 1st one!Wink --- Ali explained wat it ment in an interview on "AGG" - hahahahaLOLhe was soo funny!...will explain in detail in abit...

oh will also try and upload the interview...once i work out how i get it from my 'sky box' to my comp....Ermm

hahaha....LOL - i was reading Ali's blog...and sme1 had wrote that they never found anythng wrong with the shirt...and said it sounded funny and clever...then she qouted wat it said.... -  then i was all confusedConfusedso went back and to check the london and birmingham pics...and noiced to the writting was abit different....Embarrassed --- but yeh aint that smart to work it out myself!LOL

hey are u talking abt weekends with mahira.Smilehe came yesterday as a guest and man he was damn funny.LOLLOLLOLan girl of UK called and handed the phone to her mom and ali was like " what if they ask for proposal"LOL

Go to top