Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 45)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

[yaar even i dont agree with that stupid controversy AngryOuchand i used to fight back with ppl who used to say this abt Ali.AngryOuch

LOLLOLLOLguys like guys.LOLLOLLOLzarqa we are two much ..we shudnt talk like this infront od kiddos and some serious members like sara LOL

yeh me too....Angry

LOLLOLLOLlol...ok a'll shhhhhh for the now!LOL - so wen do kiddos go to sleep!LOLjkTongueEmbarrassed

most probably at night coz in the afternoon they are online with me.LOL

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

LOLOMG political statements zarqa.LOLLOLare u sure uw dunt promote it at all?LOLbtw what problem are u talking abt?EmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLhmmmmmm....ok let me think about that!ErmmLOL

hahahha our nxt step! - me and tau standing outside skools and colleges with big bords and signs "best way to success - CHEAT!"Thumbs Up LOL

well never really got in trouble...i was jst getting dirty looks off this womenConfused

coz my chemistry exams was for 2hours...and i had finished in 1 hour....so for the other hour....i had to sit in silience staring at the front of the hallDead - it was soooo boring!

but yeh...i started day dreaming!Day Dreaming.....and then all a sudden i started think about Ali's SHIRT! Ermm - and i couldnt stop laughing!LOLbut obv...i couldnt really laugh!...coz then they would think i was up to somethng...so i tried soooo hard not to laugh!...but i jst kept smilling!LOL...and then this one women...who was watching us to mke sure we dnt cheat...well she wanted to sit down...so she got a chair and slowly slowly put it down- mking sure she never mde a noise - [ i was jst sitting watching herLOL] and she did it sooooo slow but quietly! - that i was impressedApproveLOL and the wen she was going to sit dwn...she was doing that slowly aswell and then she final sat dwn and BANG! her chair moved and she mde a big noise! - LOLhahahah and i burst out laughing!ROFL then she looked at me and gve me a really nasty look!Confused...so then i jst turned the otherway and put my head on the desk! - and since and hour is sooooooooo long!... - i forgot ppl were still doing the exam...and me and my friend started talking!Embarrassedoooooooops! - then they got sick of us!...so they let us leave 30mins before the exam actualy finished!Embarrassed

but the women kept giving me really really nasty loooks!Confused

LOL
OMG OMG zarqa u are damn funny..LOLLOLLOLi just cudnt get over his whole scene its damn hilarious dude.LOLLOLLOLu know if me and my best friend had been there ,we wud have done the same like u and ur friend did.LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

speaking of cheating reminds me of EXAMS!OuchAngry
guys i wanted to tell u sth:Embarrassed
my exams are starting from 4th june and ending on 18th.AngryOuchso i will be inactive but i will try to come after 13th( thats is my second last paper day) and be active till 16th coz there are 4 days gap in between my second last and last paper.Cry

uhhhhhh...ShockedUnhappy

my last exam is on the 4thDancing....but ur exams start on the 4thStern Smile

awwww best of luck hunni HugThumbs Up

will miss you!Cry - dnt be tooooo inactiveWinkEmbarrassed

yea even i was shocked when u told me that ur exams will end on 4th .EmbarrassedSmilebut anyways thanks a lot for the luck - i badly need it.LOL

look whose talking?LOLzarqa if am not wrong even ur exams are on LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

LOLLOLLOLexactly ..now u have realized that its easy to grill ppl but its difficult to be grilled.LOLLOLLOLso i think u will be kind to me? right?WinkLOLLOL

hahahahaLOLLOLLOL Wah tau ClapClapClap - keeping on everyones good side!WinkLOL

yeh but i m impartial will give her q's

btw wen will my week end

u guys can grill me after exams.Cry
btw zarqa am trying my level best to be on the good side but everyone seems to be waiting for my turn.LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

ahh thts really sad to know coz i will come on if for last time on 15 june

Shockedeveryones leavingCry

what do u mean by last time on IF tazy?OuchConfusedCry
are u leaving it permanently or what?OuchConfusedCry
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junaid<3

By the way i have and explaination why i wasnt here yesterday.. i was talking to Junaid on IM.
i was soo excited. omgomgomgomg not going to get over that for a while...

and one more thing, you guys are extremely random! LOL talk about the strangest thingd, like stanging outside a classroom with posters. LOL
and Tazy ur 13?!
haha im a little slow, but im 15 only 2 years...

see guys what i told ya.LOLnow dont kill me Sara .Embarrassed
we are laughing on things and u consider them childish.LOL
Faizy_khan IF-Rockerz
Faizy_khan
Faizy_khan

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 1:28am | IP Logged
hey peeps hoz u all i m bored at homme so thought to checkk the fc s taz told me zarqa was missing me so im here

whats up n u guys were talking abt ali'sshirt what happens then anywyz he was lookng cool in it

hey tau i too like bilawal he is really cute

hey sara hoz life is everythng fine Tongue
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 01 June 2008 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

im here!
ur not. lol
i agree with u agreeing with me. Big smile

awwwD'oh- ok i dnt thnk we'r gonna get a chance to be online at the sme timeConfused - coz i dnt think ur online....

LOLlol.... yip i agree with agreeing with you that you agree with me - LOLLOLLOLhahahaha ok that mde no senseConfusedLOL

oh hve news about his shirt!WinkTongueLOL - will let you knw in afew minsEmbarrassedLOL

Go to top