mods plz close it (Page 43)

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

yaar he cant wear it by self ,he must have told by the organizers. AngryOuch--- yeh possibly....u know few months back there was a controversy (and i guess its still) that ali is gay.Cry--- yeh ive been hearing that for ages...but totaly dnt believe it...Thumbs Down and plus hes engaged to aisha....SO that proves the rumours are totaly false! and he himself denied this thing but now seeing this i am deadly sure that the organizers must have told him to wear it.AngryOuchCry - yeh maybe....

worse? u mean i like guys which like guys.LOL hahaha yeh i think you got meLOLhey no problems thats was necessary to explain since there are kids like tazy in the FC.LOL - lol....very well explained!ClapLOL

yaar even i dont agree with that stupid controversy AngryOuchand i used to fight back with ppl who used to say this abt Ali.AngryOuch

LOLLOLLOLguys like guys.LOLLOLLOLzarqa we are two much ..we shudnt talk like this infront od kiddos and some serious members like sara LOL

Yess yes im finding this coversation a little to childish! LOLLOL
im just kidding

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

yaar even i dont agree with that stupid controversy AngryOuchand i used to fight back with ppl who used to say this abt Ali.AngryOuch

LOLLOLLOLguys like guys.LOLLOLLOLzarqa we are two much ..we shudnt talk like this infront od kiddos and some serious members like sara LOL

ahhm sara is goinna kill u for this ...serious memberLOL n i hope by odd kiddos u mean me even i wont leave u either tauLOL

yea she is a bit serious LOLand now i guess its enough of me ..i shud better shut my mouth before Sara comes and kills me.LOL

yea of course its u coz no one else is 13 here .LOL..

haha. you guys think im serious?!?!
yea Tau.. now im goingt o kill you! LOLLOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:13am | IP Logged

dont u talk abt patience.Angryur pateience is less than that of zarqa's LOLOMG the poor girl had to answer 1000 Qs.LOL

i know tht i now after it i hav decided i wont grill any 1 nowLOLLOL.........its seems like a joke na.........now it seems its tit for tatLOL

LOLLOLLOLexactly ..now u have realized that its easy to grill ppl but its difficult to be grilled.LOLso i think u will be kind to me? right?WinkLOLLOL

yeh i know i may be kind to u but tht wud be injustice to sara n zarqaLOL

Totaly agre.. did you see the way she grilled me?!
Tau.. u have it coming LOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:21am | IP Logged
By the way i have and explaination why i wasnt here yesterday.. i was talking to Junaid on IM.
i was soo excited. omgomgomgomg not going to get over that for a while...

and one more thing, you guys are extremely random! LOL talk about the strangest thingd, like stanging outside a classroom with posters. LOL
and Tazy ur 13?!
haha im a little slow, but im 15 only 2 years...
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Haha! you people asked him about his shirt!
thats really funny. hope he doesnt take it the wrong way. Confused im sure he wont though.   Smile
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
OK well glad to know that when im here.. nobody else is. and my brother took my laptop charge so ill be back in like 4ish hours!.
k bye!
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

OK well glad to know that when im here.. nobody else is. and my brother took my laptop charge so ill be back in like 4ish hours!.
k bye!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahCryCryCry - i missed you again!Stern Smile

hopefully will be on wen ur bck onEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junaid<3

By the way i have and explaination why i wasnt here yesterday.. i was talking to Junaid on IM.
i was soo excited. omgomgomgomg not going to get over that for a while...  - OMG! WOOOOOW thats soooo kool sara! - congrats!!!Clap

and one more thing, you guys are extremely random! LOL hahaahah thnk yooh! thnk yooh very mch!WinkLOL talk about the strangest thingd, like stanging outside a classroom with posters. LOL wanna join us?Wink
and Tazy ur 13?!
haha im a little slow, but im 15 only 2 years...

Go to top