Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 41)

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

yeh i know i m kind of a bored person i m like i really m not very funny i know tht its coz of ,y choice  i love studies n exams  n maths for suree its my choice which make kind ofg bored n dignified but yeh in real life at my home u wud say tht i m very funny but at other places i m  well manneredLOL

awwww hunni dnt say ur boring! - ur not boring!Embarrassed.....

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

[yaar even i dont agree with that stupid controversy AngryOuchand i used to fight back with ppl who used to say this abt Ali.AngryOuch

LOLLOLLOLguys like guys.LOLLOLLOLzarqa we are two much ..we shudnt talk like this infront od kiddos and some serious members like sara LOL

yeh me too....Angry

LOLLOLLOLlol...ok a'll shhhhhh for the now!LOL - so wen do kiddos go to sleep!LOLjkTongueEmbarrassed

ahmm at 12 o'clockLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:45am | IP Logged

.btw i made my email id in the age of 16.LOLLOL

....ahh i made my email id wen i was 12

oh...i mde my 1st one wen i was 10/11EmbarrassedLOL

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged

LOLOMG political statements zarqa.LOLLOLare u sure uw dunt promote it at all?LOLbtw what problem are u talking abt?EmbarrassedLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLhmmmmmm....ok let me think about that!ErmmLOL

hahahha our nxt step! - me and tau standing outside skools and colleges with big bords and signs "best way to success - CHEAT!"Thumbs Up LOL

and then u both will be killed by teachers

well never really got in trouble...i was jst getting dirty looks off this womenConfused

coz my chemistry exams was for 2hours...and i had finished in 1 hour....so for the other hour....i had to sit in silience staring at the front of the hallDead - it was soooo boring!

but yeh...i started day dreaming!Day Dreaming.....and then all a sudden i started think about Ali's SHIRT! Ermm - and i couldnt stop laughing!LOLbut obv...i couldnt really laugh!...coz then they would think i was up to somethng...so i tried soooo hard not to laugh!...but i jst kept smilling!LOL...and then this one women...who was watching us to mke sure we dnt cheat...well she wanted to sit down...so she got a chair and slowly slowly put it down- mking sure she never mde a noise - [ i was jst sitting watching herLOL] and she did it sooooo slow but quietly! - that i was impressedApproveLOL and the wen she was going to sit dwn...she was doing that slowly aswell and then she final sat dwn and BANG! her chair moved and she mde a big noise! - LOLhahahah and i burst out laughing!ROFL then she looked at me and gve me a really nasty look!Confused...so then i jst turned the otherway and put my head on the desk! - and since and hour is sooooooooo long!... - i forgot ppl were still doing the exam...and me and my friend started talking!Embarrassedoooooooops! - then they got sick of us!...so they let us leave 30mins before the exam actualy finished!Embarrassed

but the women kept giving me really really nasty loooks!Confused oh God zarqa u r reall funnyROFL n i agree to wait in examination i n hall is jus the worst thing

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:48am | IP Logged

ahmm at 12 o'clockLOL

lol.....LOL

ab kya time hain?EmbarrassedLOL

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:49am | IP Logged

yeh i know i m kind of a bored person i m like i really m not very funny i know tht its coz of ,y choice  i love studies n exams  n maths for suree its my choice which make kind ofg bored n dignified but yeh in real life at my home u wud say tht i m very funny but at other places i m  well manneredLOL

awwww hunni dnt say ur boring! - ur not boring!Embarrassed.....

well i know tht  but i know i m kinda of like tht means fun loving wont like me so much as m very studious ....but luckily i havent got any studious lookEmbarrassed

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:51am | IP Logged

where did u guys heard it i didnt heard it  is it 1 or 2 year back so i wont hav heard it as i wsnt doing net tht time

ermmmmm...cnt rmr - but i think its been a while now!

but how can he agree to wear it atleast i wud hav in his place i wud have  refused to wear it

yeh me too.... or maybe he was in a hurry and never read the shirt properlyErmm

hahhahh  u both r very funny  do u know thtLOL

oh lol...LOL.....thnx!Embarrassed

but how come he was in so hurry ok leave it ..ur welcome

n yeh i told her she came n saw ur post actually i hope she will reply soon

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLexactly ..now u have realized that its easy to grill ppl but its difficult to be grilled.LOLLOLLOLso i think u will be kind to me? right?WinkLOLLOL

hahahahaLOLLOLLOL Wah tau ClapClapClap - keeping on everyones good side!WinkLOL

yeh but i m impartial will give her q's

btw wen will my week end

Go to top