Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 28)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

hey zarqa thanx for all videos i wiil see them later
n yeh thanx for the pics even i was wondering wat he was doing on the ground btw watever he was doing he was looking so cute Embarrassed

thanks zarqa.Hugi'll se the vids some other day -tazy cud u plz upload them on the first pg ,then it wud be possible for everyone to see them .Big smile
the pics are really funny esp. the one in which he is sitting and lying on the ground.LOLbtw i like his shirt too "i like girls that like girls"LOLLOLLOLbut that a bit "homo" (getting what am saying)...LOLdont u think?LOL

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

LOLLOLLOLzarqa is right ...if ali's had been engaged then i'm sure he wud have proposed u seeing ur madness for him.LOL

i wish it happensLOLLOL

then what abt rahul and Dr armaan?WinkLOLLOLwoh bechare naraaz ho jayain ge!LOLLOLLOLbtw the answers to both the sets that is zarqa's and mines are cool!Big smileenjoyed reading them.Big smile

ahhhhm i dont mind three of them proposing me  but yeh to choose out of three i wud go wid  rahulEmbarrassed 

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged

n yeh thanx for the pics even i was wondering wat he was doing on the ground btw watever he was doing he was looking so cute Embarrassed

thanks zarqa.Hugi'll se the vids some other day -tazy cud u plz upload them on the first pg ,then it wud be possible for everyone to see them .Big smile
the pics are really funny esp. the one in which he is sitting and lying on the ground.LOLbtw i like his shirt too "i like girls that like girls"LOLLOLLOLbut that a bit "homo" (getting what am saying)...LOLdont u think?LOL

sorry i cant get u n yeh will upload them  on first pg

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

n probz!Embarrassed

lol...LOL..yeh true doesnt matter were he isEmbarrassed ---- if he wants to lie on the ground!....then lieing on the ground is koool!WinkEmbarrassed

but yeh at 1st i thght he was sleeping...LOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

oh so  ur result wud be a mixture.Embarrassedanyways best of luck dude!Big smilecheated in the exams or tried to be a good girl?Wink

hey the Qs on g 26 are awesome especially the bald one.LOL

yeh probz,,,,Embarrassed...but my results are always a mixture - last year i had got the highest grade in one subject but then the lowest of low in anotherEmbarrassedoooopsLOL

thnx 4 the luck!Embarrassed - will defo need it!

nono am being a gd girl!Big smileLOL - and plus its kinda hard to cheat in these exams...coz they dnt even let teachers in the exam hall --- this old grumpy guy is watching usStern Smile

and i really want to knw the answer to that bald question....ErmmLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

no probz!Embarrassed

yeh wen i saw/read his shirt i was like "ooooh kooool shirt" and then 2secz l8r...i was like "Shockedoh...NONONO not so great words on the shirt" ---- but yeh i get wat ur saying!.....LOL....the shirt is quite freaky......

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Haha yea i was thinking the SAME thing!
i was like.. why the frik is he wearing that shirt!?!? LOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 28 May 2008 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@tazy - great answer to all the questions! - ur doing a great job! Clap
and ur reward for that is....... *DUM**DUM*DUM*....... more questions! Wink Embarrassed LOL

and thnx 4 adding the stuff one the 1st page Smile

oh and about the title of the fc.... this is jst a suggstn Embarrassed ...take away the 'S' at the end of 'pops' --- coz 'prince of pops' sounds abit akward Embarrassed

Go to top