Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 21)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

strange..EmbarrassedConfusedfirstly i disappeared and now she has vanished.EmbarrassedLOLLOL
yea i know u guys will catch me today or tomorrow Embarrassedwell i mentally prepared for that but tell me who is the current MOTW?Smile

yip...will defo catch you soonWinkTongue

and Tazy is ament to be the motw...but am thinking of changing it too member of the month - coz shes seemed to disappear this weekConfused

finally she is back!Big smilehey guys what are u waiting for start posting ur Qs for her.EmbarrassedLOLLOLdont forget that she didnt let u had an easy time.LOL

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged

strange..EmbarrassedConfusedfirstly i disappeared and now she has vanished.EmbarrassedLOLLOL
yea i know u guys will catch me today or tomorrow Embarrassedwell i mentally prepared for that but tell me who is the current MOTW?Smile

and Tazy is ament to be the motw...but am thinking of changing it too member of the month - coz shes seemed to disappear this weekConfused

finally she is back!Big smilehey guys what are u waiting for start posting ur Qs for her.EmbarrassedLOLLOLdont forget that she didnt let u had an easy time.LOL

ah acha acha aise..........ok dun worry tau ur chance is still leftWink

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 25 May 2008 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by Junaid<3

YAY! congrats Tazy!! Clap Clap
You deserve it! you have done soo much for this FC! cant wait to start grilling you.. which will be soon so dont worry LOL

hey tazy congrats for being the bakri.Big smileu deserved this as u have done a lot for this FC and its members.Embarrassedwill be coming up with ur Qs very soon.Embarrassed

thanx sara n thanx tau u all r so sweetEmbarrassed

my pleasure EmbarrassedHugthe siggy is awesome!Big smile
hey thanks for missing me and thanks for considering me ur closest friend.EmbarrassedHug

ah u r welcome dearEmbarrassed

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged

ya i know i'm still the unfortunate left .LOLi know u guys will catch me one day or anotherEmbarrassed but whenever u do just be a bit merciful and kind to meLOL considering the fact that i have got a "virus filled " PC which can close by itself any time due to of course virus and over heating AngryOuchCry,so i can be inactive at any time. EmbarrassedLOLLOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:07am | IP Logged

You deserve it! you have done soo much for this FC! cant wait to start grilling you.. which will be soon so dont worry LOL

hey tazy congrats for being the bakri.Big smileu deserved this as u have done a lot for this FC and its members.Embarrassedwill be coming up with ur Qs very soon.Embarrassed

hey thanks for missing me and thanks for considering me ur closest friend.EmbarrassedHug

tazy y arent u coming to ankita's FC?OuchConfused
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:52am | IP Logged

tazy y arent u coming to ankita's FC?OuchConfused

oh sorry will come there ryt now

tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 5:53am | IP Logged

ya i know i'm still the unfortunate left .LOLi know u guys will catch me one day or anotherEmbarrassed but whenever u do just be a bit merciful and kind to meLOL considering the fact that i have got a "virus filled " PC which can close by itself any time due to of course virus and over heating AngryOuchCry,so i can be inactive at any time. EmbarrassedLOLLOL

i will say u r still the fortunate one

we will catch u wen ur comp wud b fineLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 26 May 2008 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Hey Big smile

online for jst a wee while... - got lodz of last min studying to do(biology exam 2mrw Confused )

but yeh thght i would cme to see wats going on Embarrassed ....oh n obv...to post sme questions for our motw Wink Tongue

@tazy - welcome bck! Big smile ....and thnx 4 answering my 1st set of questions... Embarrassed ---- awwwww shooo sweet of you, u consider me as one of ur closest friends on IF Embarrassed - thnk yoooohEmbarrassed...luv youHug
n oh u dnt like any actresses? LOL LOL LOL lol Tongue

@sara - hiya...how are you? Embarrassed - hows skool going?

@Tau - hiya... Smile how are you?
oh n dnt worry ur day to become motw will be real soon Embarrassed and wen you go inactive we can pause the motw, and then cont..wen ur bck Wink Big smile

Go to top