Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by lil_fan_of_ALI

hey tazy wer ru goin gurl???plz do visit sumtine gonna miss u. Cry Cry
hey guyz u r goin too fast wen I chkd last it was 96 n now itz 121 OMG will read it later.......byee cant stay for ttoo long havin fever n if my mom finds out dat I'm on net den to I'm gone......take care

yeaaaaaaaaaaa we all are running like crazee...LOLLOLLOL
anyways if u are regular only then u can catch up with this FC.Smile

YuP!
we are going reall fast!SmileSmile
im so proudSmile

me too--Embarrassedfrankly speaking i didnt enjoyed here much first maybe we were just three .Crybut now i enjoy very much ,more then anything.Big smile

yeh tau...i agree with you!Embarrassed

before it was jst come..post..leave - then come bck afew days l8r... and we would still be on the sme page!

but yeh i enjoy it alot here!Smile.... one of the 1st places i check wen i log inEmbarrassed

yup same here!
u guys complete this FC! Hug

yea exactly.Big smileHugHuglove u all too...Embarrassedu guys have become like a second family on IF to me.Embarrassedi am really blessed to have fazool and cool friends.LOL

yup am soo honored to be one of ur fazool(yet cool) friends! LOLLOLLOL
i always have something to check here. u guys always make me laughLOLSmile

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:28am | IP Logged

Awesome pics Zarqa!
and guess what?! his team won! lol
he wrote it in his blog... and here is a blog entry from today.. basically his whole day: Tau hes touring in Pakistan... you should go! Wink LOL LOL :

Woke up at 3 pm . Had a tooth surgery 3 days back so on medication . Maybe its the pills that knock me off for so long . Have started pumping some iron ! hard core . Came back from the gym and Geo people came over to take some comments on the international music day on the 21st of june . Had a few boiled eggs during the process , then a chicken leg peice , some fruits and then off to play table tennis . Humidity is beyond limits . The amount of sweat that i must've lost in those three hours ! It was my uncle and me against Zain and my other uncle . We lost the first best of three , won the second one and the third one went to the last game and even to the last few points but they took it on some lucky points ! Damn ! May be next time . Came back ,had a long shower , posed infront of the bathroom mirror(i'm sure everyone does that so no need to judge me on that ) , got myself into my most comfortabel shorts, had some keema to load myself with some proteins as today i had to work out my thighs which are the toughest to do, specially in this weather . Then played some feefa football on playstation . Zain beat me on that too ! But i beat him the other day so we're equal . Had to do some very important studio work today but u.p.s not working and loadshedding is another story of our lives ! How can one do anything without any electricity . Welcome to the stone ages . God help us ! But i think i'll go now and do some vocals in the studio as i'm not gonna sleep before 5 a.m anyway . Pakistan tour starting from tomorrow . Performing in Hyderabad on the 19th ,Multan on the 20th and Sahiwal on the 21st . Will try to keep you dated about the coming stations soon too . Peace out !

Love the "peace out" at the end! LOL LOL

thanks for the pics zarqaEmbarrassed-i dont know they arent opening for meAngryCrythey are talking loads of time AngryOuchanyways thanks sara for the blog.Big smile
yaar its great to hear that ali is in Pak but babes i cant go and see him coz he wont be coming to my city.LOLbtw the bog is super cool!LOL

aww hes not coming?!? how sad.. hes coming to multan, the only proble.. i wont be there Ouch but some day... we have it all planned for NY.
so he better think twice before having a concert in NY LOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
oo ok.. i left off at pg. 146 with all the quoting.. opening a new FC
hope its alright with all of u.
will post the new link asap! ? you guys!! congrats!!
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=974487&TPN=1 &#16942985

neww fc!
come there!!
peace out LOL LOL
* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

Hey guys how r u all

fine meri kiddo.Big smilehow are u jaan ?hows ur prep going on?Smilebest of luck yaar.EmbarrassedHughey thank you i m fine n evrything is fine 4 me

hats good then.HugSmilekeep coming here u feel things even more better.WinkLOL

hiya i m back ...back in the sense i m here today coz   i missed u all so much it was impossible to live widout u all but i need to go

however i m here ryt now

yaar i saw u onlineBig smile u know i just quoted a single post when i saw ur postEmbarrassed and i was abt to pm u to say that i am online dont go ,but u actually went offline.Cryactually my sis told me to move even i dont wanted to go

grrrrrrrrrrLOLchalo thats ok i hope we do meet next time.Embarrassed

btw i dont think u all missed me u went through 20 pages widout meCryokies jokes apart missed u all a lot

CryCryCrydont say that yaar.....although we are abt to start the new FC but u will be there with us in our memories.Embarrasseddont think we have forgotten u ,we can never forget u.CryCryCrysince u were the one who united us thru this FC.EmbarrassedHugah thts so sweet of u even i missed u n will be ehre like this coz i cant live widout u all

yaar i can understand it feels miserable without friends when u are so used to of them.Embarrassedas sara said we are sill running but we arent fast as before when u were hereEmbarrassedCry

u all might be wondering y m i here but i m here as i was free today n secondly i missed u all

awwwwwwwwe missed u too kiddo.Hugthank God u havent completely cut of from this FC.Embarrassedkeep coming we miss u yaar.Embarrassedofcourse i miss u too thts y i m here

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwHug

so i changed my decision i m not leaving if will come for some days like today

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!i love u for this.Big smileHugyaar u made my day dude..i am seriously so much happy to know this.Big smileeven i m happy now i wasnt feeling good at all it wud have been good if no one starts my comp but my sis is always online so wenever she moves i jus come here n see posts but replied today

this means u have been coming regularly ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedman u cud have posted just once...Embarrassedi mean remeber i used to reply to each and every post in my single post ..y dont u do that in this way  will save time and u will be regular here.EmbarrassedBig smile

wanna quote all the posts but its impossible

dont worry u will be able to when u will come here after few days.Big smilehmmm will do tht then but dont knopw wen it will be i dont think i will get holidays till winterCry

awwwwwwwwwww poor girl.Dead

btw havent read all posts just a few

sara the siggi was jsu so awesum

ur Mr right will be someone like Junaid sheikh or may be junaid sheikh

sara nice siggi wid all our names i liked it

zarqa the thread u dedicated to me was jus so cute ity literally broght tears in my eyes n after tht i cant leave tht was wat i felt

i m here  mostly coz of u i read one of ur post saying u will have to come wen i open a new fc so i was like ok theek hai even i cant  wait to come here

tau missed u a lot baby  a big hug for u

tazy baby i miss u too and ur kiddoness..come back soon this zarqa is trying to snatch ur seat of the kiddo.LOLoh really will se her soonAngryLOLLOLyea yea just see here bad girl zarqa.LOL

and ur message in tht thread was so sweet definetly i wud be always  the kiddo wid u

thanks tazy for liking it.Hugu r welcome bye bye see ya laterEmbarrassed

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:33am | IP Logged

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=974487&T PN=1 ??

neww fc!
come there!!
peace out LOL LOL

heyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz am coming there .Big smile
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by lil_fan_of_ALI

hey tazy wer ru goin gurl???plz do visit sumtine gonna miss u. Cry Cry
hey guyz u r goin too fast wen I chkd last it was 96 n now itz 121 OMG will read it later.......byee cant stay for ttoo long havin fever n if my mom finds out dat I'm on net den to I'm gone......take care

yeaaaaaaaaaaa we all are running like crazee...LOLLOLLOL
anyways if u are regular only then u can catch up with this FC.Smile

YuP!
we are going reall fast!SmileSmile
im so proudSmile

me too--Embarrassedfrankly speaking i didnt enjoyed here much first maybe we were just three .Crybut now i enjoy very much ,more then anything.Big smile

yeh tau...i agree with you!Embarrassed

before it was jst come..post..leave - then come bck afew days l8r... and we would still be on the sme page!

but yeh i enjoy it alot here!Smile.... one of the 1st places i check wen i log inEmbarrassed

yup same here!
u guys complete this FC! Hug

yea exactly.Big smileHugHuglove u all too...Embarrassedu guys have become like a second family on IF to me.Embarrassedi am really blessed to have fazool and cool friends.LOL

yup am soo honored to be one of ur fazool(yet cool) friends! LOLLOLLOL
i always have something to check here. u guys always make me laughLOLSmile

LOLLOLfazool cool group..LOLLOLLOLwell i think this zarqa is the joker of this FC..i mean she is simple yet hilarious.LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 8:53am | IP Logged
showieee.Embarrasseddidnt mean to post here .EmbarrassedSmile

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 20 June 2008 at 8:55am

Go to top