mods plz close it (Page 146)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Junaid<3

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

LOLlol.... luv all the dialogues from this filmEmbarrassed

i've watched the film soooo many times that i could sit and wrte out all the dialogues and explain every scene and action!LOL lol i know everyline of kal ho naa ho. thats a classic for me LOVE that movie soo much! :'( SRK!!!

exactly especially that "6 din ladki in" part LOLLOLLOLi love that movie tooBig smile..u know when SRK was abt to die in the end ,it made me cryCryCry..although i dont cry for movie.LOL

bold red.Big smile

ClapEmbarrassed - ok now am in the mood to watch DTPH and DDLJEmbarrassed

Aww i watched DDLJ yesterdaii!
amazing movie!

DDLJ am in love with that movie......Big smileHearthe songs are superb ..esp. na jaane meray and tujhe dejha to yeh jana sanam.EmbarrassedHeart

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:02am | IP Logged

[

WOW!Smile....ok yeh am jst the sme...not into this love at 1st sight! - but crush at 1st sight...i would say yeh!Embarrassed...but wouldnt be love...

ok...urmmm.... He... would hve to be sweet, caring, cute, romantic,loveable, fun, hve a sense of humour(if he was serious! Shockedthen that would jst be complete torute!LOL), He has to be a good listenerEmbarrassed and yeh he defo has to be taller than me!Embarrassed.... not too skinny but not too big - in the middleEmbarrassed..... - oh he has to hve nice hairWinkEmbarrassedLOL ....

not found him yet,,,Embarrassed...but can see a combination between - Ali, Kinshuk, Shahid, Sharad, Amit, and afew more pplDay DreamingWinkLOL

Aww thats cute Zarqa!
haha yes.. a combo! let me know if he has a brother Wink

LOLLOLLOLbtw u guys missing me..LOLif he has another bro i mean if they are 3 bros then dont forget to call me ok!LOL

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 20 June 2008 at 3:03am
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by lil_fan_of_ALI

hey tazy wer ru goin gurl???plz do visit sumtine gonna miss u. Cry Cry
hey guyz u r goin too fast wen I chkd last it was 96 n now itz 121 OMG will read it later.......byee cant stay for ttoo long havin fever n if my mom finds out dat I'm on net den to I'm gone......take care

yeaaaaaaaaaaa we all are running like crazee...LOLLOLLOL
anyways if u are regular only then u can catch up with this FC.Smile

YuP!
we are going reall fast!SmileSmile
im so proudSmile

me too--Embarrassedfrankly speaking i didnt enjoyed here much first maybe we were just three .Crybut now i enjoy very much ,more then anything.Big smile

yeh tau...i agree with you!Embarrassed

before it was jst come..post..leave - then come bck afew days l8r... and we would still be on the sme page!

but yeh i enjoy it alot here!Smile.... one of the 1st places i check wen i log inEmbarrassed

yup same here!
u guys complete this FC! Hug

yea exactly.Big smileHugHuglove u all too...Embarrassedu guys have become like a second family on IF to me.Embarrassedi am really blessed to have fazool and cool friends.LOL

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 20 June 2008 at 3:11am
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Awesome pics Zarqa!
and guess what?! his team won! lol
he wrote it in his blog... and here is a blog entry from today.. basically his whole day: Tau hes touring in Pakistan... you should go! Wink LOL LOL :

Woke up at 3 pm . Had a tooth surgery 3 days back so on medication . Maybe its the pills that knock me off for so long . Have started pumping some iron ! hard core . Came back from the gym and Geo people came over to take some comments on the international music day on the 21st of june . Had a few boiled eggs during the process , then a chicken leg peice , some fruits and then off to play table tennis . Humidity is beyond limits . The amount of sweat that i must've lost in those three hours ! It was my uncle and me against Zain and my other uncle . We lost the first best of three , won the second one and the third one went to the last game and even to the last few points but they took it on some lucky points ! Damn ! May be next time . Came back ,had a long shower , posed infront of the bathroom mirror(i'm sure everyone does that so no need to judge me on that ) , got myself into my most comfortabel shorts, had some keema to load myself with some proteins as today i had to work out my thighs which are the toughest to do, specially in this weather . Then played some feefa football on playstation . Zain beat me on that too ! But i beat him the other day so we're equal . Had to do some very important studio work today but u.p.s not working and loadshedding is another story of our lives ! How can one do anything without any electricity . Welcome to the stone ages . God help us ! But i think i'll go now and do some vocals in the studio as i'm not gonna sleep before 5 a.m anyway . Pakistan tour starting from tomorrow . Performing in Hyderabad on the 19th ,Multan on the 20th and Sahiwal on the 21st . Will try to keep you dated about the coming stations soon too . Peace out !

Love the "peace out" at the end! LOL LOL

thanks for the pics zarqaEmbarrassed-i dont know they arent opening for meAngryCrythey are talking loads of time AngryOuchanyways thanks sara for the blog.Big smile
yaar its great to hear that ali is in Pak but babes i cant go and see him coz he wont be coming to my city.LOLbtw the bog is super cool!LOL

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:10am | IP Logged

yup he just put that up today and i read it and thought it was really cute!
he is honest... do u pose in front of the mirror?! LOL

lol and yea.. i say that ALL the time!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so i was laughing when he wrote it too! TongueLOL

OMG i am very much mirror -holic person.EmbarrassedLOLLOLall day long i will keep on coming in front of the mirror again n again and pose as if i am the biggest celeb on earth.LOLits fun to see urself in the mirrior.LOLand crazee too.LOL

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:17am | IP Logged

LoL so now hes between...
Sara
Zarqa
Tau
Tazy
hehe

lol...LOL...yah!Big smile

OTHERS! dnt bother thinking about it!Wink....hes taken!EmbarrassedLOL

LOLTAKEN and SECURE from all the outer eyes.LOLbut guys we will be having tough competitions from someoneWinkLOLLOLi mean "A"LOL

oh i forgot to tell u Embarrasseda few days back ..i guess it was last sunday Tonguei was reading a fashion magazine in which there was this fashion police sort of articles who criticizes on ppl for wearing out dated clothes and praises them for being cool and stylo.EmbarrassedBig smileanyways there was ali's latest pic....Big smileman damn cool and stylish he was looking and they commented " Go ali Go !u tell ppl how to look cooBig smilel now boys please add a bit of white to ur outfits in this summer "Embarrassedactually he was wearing orange t -shirt with bits of work on it ,blue cool jeans and white jacket Big smileand he was on the heights of coolness.Big smileEmbarrassedWink
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:19am | IP Logged

am lonely Cry - some1 join me Embarrassed

am here .Big smilei am going to be completely active from today onwards.Big smile

Zarqa darlingg...
am here.. baby cousins are sleeping
u still here??

heyzzTonguehow are ur baby cousins sara?Embarrassedhaving fun with them or are they irritating u?LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 20 June 2008 at 3:22am | IP Logged

if sara is singing and zarqa u doing the background music then what the hell will i do?LOLwait i will act as the audience ..Winkif u guys dont sing well then at least theres someone to do the job of throwing eggs.LOL 

awwww tau.. you can dance?WinkEmbarrassed

Shockedunday?????!!!!! - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..thats wat the warning is for at the start!LOL

LOLLOLLOLnice idea zarqa -i can dance.LOLLOLLOLbut i prefer being the unday -thrower.Wink

LOLLOLGod ur plan is to be a nursery teacher.LOLi am sure the kids will eat ur head.LOLLOLLOLbest of luck dudeWink btw this job needs stamina plus patience Embarrassed

lol.... i hve already had aweek of experience...as for apart of skool,,, we had to go and work sme were for aweek...so i went to a nursery!...its fun!...i gotto play with TOYS! ApproveLOL.... lots of them!Embarrassed

but yeh... i knw the kids will probz eat me!Confused...but i think i hve patience! Ermm(i think) - not sure about that yet! ConfusedLOL

OMG zarqa LOLLOLLOLu played with toys...LOLLOLLOLi think instead of tazy u shud be the kiddo of the FC-i am sure tazy doesnt play with toys.LOLLOLLOL

well i am very very bad when it comes to kids and patience OuchConfused..man i suck in controlling kids.Angrygreat going anyways..LOLLOLEmbarrassed

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 20 June 2008 at 3:24am

Go to top