Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by Junaid<3

ok me and u can make this into a game Zarqa.
ill. say one thing.. then you another. k??

so we wake up a couple seconds later. and we will sing to/for himLOL. hmmm which song??  Dekha Jo teri aakhon Mein Deewana ho gaya! or gayi for us. lol LOL

hahahah yehLOL

lol... ok but,,, you will need to do the singing...so am not a gd singerEmbarrassedand plus a'll still be in dreamland...and probz still staring at him!Day Dreamingtryin not to blink!WinkLOL

Psht.. alone?! we'll wait till u blink.LOLLOL im sure ur great! Smile
dreamland though sounds like a good place to be if hes there. LOLWinkLOL

LOLhahahaha...naa i dnt singWinkEmbarrassed.... - oh you can sing...and a'll do the bckground music WinkLOL

if sara is singing and zarqa u doing the background music then what the hell will i do?LOLwait i will act as the audience ..Winkif u guys dont sing well then at least theres someone to do the job of throwing eggs.LOL

Ouch... eggs will not be necessary!LOLTongueTongue lol i dont want to smell and be covered with eggs in front of ali! LOL i like zarqa's idea better.. u can dance! EmbarrassedBig smileBig smile

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

ok well im impatient... so here it is LOL LOL

Us 4 can use it... lol
i dont think anybody else would want to LOL Big smile
what so u think??
elcept the font on top :( it messed up AFTER i saved it that way... the part that says "ali only for:"

Clapsara jaan u rock!Clap
its simply superb...Clapi cudnt see the "ali for only " part until u mentioned.LOLbut i loved it Clapi will surely keep it in a day or two when i am free from these guests thingy.EmbarrassedSmile

Awww thnx for being so sweet! Hugsure sure... take ur time.. i know how it is.. i have guests here too EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
i even put the song lyrics... the one we are going to sing - when we see him LOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

ahem ahem i need explanation for the bolded line!WinkLOLLOL Haha.. just some kid in school.. only one! nothing else needs to be said... LOLhmm didnt the story proceeded further or u just kept eying him to the end?LOLLOLdidnt u say anuthing to him?Wink lol things DIDNT just end there... trust me we were friends, and... the rest is history LOL
oh yea for me too he shud know how to make me happy when am ad, how to make me calm when am angry ...Day Dreaming very importante!! (spanish)<<cool!Wink lol i was in the mood... for some strange reason LOL
dumbo am not asking abt junaid's info i said closest to perfect! when i find.. perfect-er ill let you know! lol,LOLLOLofcourse u have to otherwise i wont leave u until u dont describe him to me.LOLLOLLOLok if thats closest to perfect then thats ok.WinkLOLLOLAww thnx i hope you find ur mr.perfect too...except..  for some reason my aunt says Junaid is a kofta?! lol  (still dont know why)LOLdoes he look like a kofta to you?LOLTongueLOL am asking abt ur Mr right's info.LOLLOLu think u will get married to him?Wink Hai Hai!.. Kaash!WinkLOLLOL
loljkjkjkjk me and my cousins make fun of tht all the time.. Tonguebut no, i dont think i will marry him but still... doesnt make him any less perfectWinkLOLLOLlets hope for the best!LOLif not junaid i hope u get his duplicate.Winkbtw ur haai haai always make me laugh.LOLLOLduplicate nahe chalega i want original!Wink haha i only use "hai hai" for special occasions Wink
btw i forgot to add for myself ....he shud drink/smoke or use drugs.AngryOuchi hate them...AngryDead oh same!! i made my dad quit smoking.. i cant STAND it! drinking is a given and drugs.. Ahem ahem... NO WAY!DeadDead

me in pinkSmile..sorry guys me gtg now Cry
i will quote others latter.Cry aww k well.. bye for now! SmileSmile
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

ok well im impatient... so here it is LOL LOL

Us 4 can use it... lol
i dont think anybody else would want to LOL Big smile
what so u think??
elcept the font on top :( it messed up AFTER i saved it that way... the part that says "ali only for:"

WOWEEEE - me like! Big smileClap

am defo gonna use!WinkEmbarrassed

thnk yoooh sara Hug

Ur welcome!
am so glad u guys liked itt EmbarrassedBig smile
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

if sara is singing and zarqa u doing the background music then what the hell will i do?LOLwait i will act as the audience ..Winkif u guys dont sing well then at least theres someone to do the job of throwing eggs.LOL 

awwww tau.. you can dance?WinkEmbarrassed

Shockedunday?????!!!!! - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..thats wat the warning is for at the start!LOL

LOLLOLGod ur plan is to be a nursery teacher.LOLi am sure the kids will eat ur head.LOLLOLLOLbest of luck dudeWink btw this job needs stamina plus patience Embarrassed

lol.... i hve already had aweek of experience...as for apart of skool,,, we had to go and work sme were for aweek...so i went to a nursery!...its fun!...i gotto play with TOYS! ApproveLOL.... lots of them!Embarrassed

but yeh... i knw the kids will probz eat me!Confused...but i think i hve patience! Ermm(i think) - not sure about that yet! ConfusedLOL

Haha .. just a little warning.. im here with my baby cousins and they are eating my sar!
lol there are only 2 and i cant imagine being in a class full of them! LOL
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

yea u are right its ok if its kabhi kabaar.Embarrassedi mean who wud love to have a joru ka ghulaam.LOLnot me at least -i hate such kinda guys.LOL

yeh me tooEmbarrassed

thats another point! my mr rightEmbarrassed better NOT be a total "joru ka ghulaam"

Same here.. i wouldnt be able to stand that!Embarrassed
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

" QUEEN "LOLthen do one thing also find me a "king"WinkLOLLOLa hotty hot king....LOL

LOLlol teek hain!Wink

let me search "shaadi online" - hahahahaLOLLOLLOLjkWink

haha! no Zarqa the queen needs to be treated better...
jeevansaathi.com! better?? LOL

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 9:18pm | IP Logged

LOLok ali will be the coach then what will be her fiancee?LOLurm urm selector or captain ...LOLLOLLOL

lol....LOL

we'll mke her captain! LOL

LOLLOLLOL wow... and tau.. keeping details in mind... if they have a cricket team... i think she would not be his finance anymore... im thinking wife LOL

Go to top