Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 143)

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yea u are right its ok if its kabhi kabaar.Embarrassedi mean who wud love to have a joru ka ghulaam.LOLnot me at least -i hate such kinda guys.LOL

yeh me tooEmbarrassed

thats another point! my mr rightEmbarrassed better NOT be a total "joru ka ghulaam"

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:51pm | IP Logged

" QUEEN "LOLthen do one thing also find me a "king"WinkLOLLOLa hotty hot king....LOL

LOLlol teek hain!Wink

let me search "shaadi online" - hahahahaLOLLOLLOLjkWink

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

most welcome.Hugoh yea t was absolutely perfectBig smileit was cue and really adorable.Big smile - awww thnk yooh!Embarrassed
well thank God i got ur msg on time otherwise it wud have been difficult Embarrassed yeh ano.... i was actauly praying you got my pm on time.... (i had started arraging abit too late!Confused...but yeh thnk god! you got bck to meEmbarrassed - i was worried you myt not get my pm...so i was thinking of leaving a space for ur message...that i could add l8r,) Smilebut my post i mean msg was simpleEmbarrassedEmbarrassed ..actually i was in so hurry when i came online after exams i saw ur pm and i answered it ASAP LOL - aww thnx 4 replying asap....  ur message was great!Thumbs Up
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

exactlyLOLLOLLOL hate skinny and fatty guys...AngryLOLLOLa man looks perfect when he is neither fat nor in need of glucose.LOL - lol...LOLhahahhahaa - but soo true!Embarrassed
i see the combo in bilawal, eijaz khan ,iqbal khan ,shahid is cool too,Day DreamingDay Dreamingurm urm cant think of anymore right nowLOL - WOW! great combo...Clap... hope u find ur mr right! WinkEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

yea it means useless.LOLLOLLOLlike our chatting its completely baseless and useless...LOL

lol...LOL...yeh!... but the important thng is its FUN!WinkLOL..but yet has no point to it!Embarrassed

well we start here college at 16....actually theres a different educational system here.Embarrassedwell theres not much ragging in skools but its definitely a part of college and uni life.Smile

oh kool.... i dnt think a'll be starting college untill am 17 or 18ish...Embarrassed

am actaully scared too goEmbarrassed... it looks soo BIG!... i went to a college for this skool course thng once...with a couple of friends... and OMG! we got lost!LOL and wenever we asked anyone for help... they had the sme answer "sorriii i dnt knw...never been to the departemnt" - and even the teachers n that there!...were more useless!Angry...they knew less than usConfusedLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:11pm | IP Logged

oh yea stop bunking classes now.LOL - lol!...ok i stopped went bck to skool!Embarrassed...but today... they let us actaully go home early!...coz there was nothing for us to do...LOL
OMG this FC is running guys ..u know i just didnt come tomorrow and see this FC has crossed even 141 pages.Clapgreat goin!Big smile
i dont think i will be able to cover each and every post.Embarrassedgo slow until am inactive.LOL - oh its klkl....take ur timeEmbarrassed - can understand how busy you must be with guests!Embarrassed

cool!parties are always fun.Big smile
oh thanks i need my good luck to work for the results ..Embarrassedbtw my all papers were awesome.Big smile.at least they were from my int of view.LOLLOLLOL - lol... awww kl...am sure ur results are gonna be AWSOME!Thumbs Up

btw wen do you get ur results?

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

hey cool but excessive of every thing is itself a torture.LOLbut icecream can be exception in this case...yummy its fun to eat ice creams and chocos in winters and summers.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi just love them.....Embarrassedcan feel water in my mouth...EmbarrassedhmmmmmmLOL - lol...LOL - awww me too!Embarrassed

the summers as u said are simply intolerable i mean the temperature even reachers 51 -52..AngryOuchConfused - OMG! Shockedthats like unlivable!,,,, i think anywere near 20 is bloody BOILING hot! God its pathetic...Cryand the rains too they are mostly hot AngryOuchbut i love rains and snowfall.Big smile...doesnt it feel romantic?LOL- awww i jst luv snow!Embarrassed eps... heavy heavy snow is the best!Big smileEmbarrassed
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

LOLok ali will be the coach then what will be her fiancee?LOLurm urm selector or captain ...LOLLOLLOL

lol....LOL

we'll mke her captain! LOL

Go to top