Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 142)

* Taurean_21 * IF-Rockerz
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

yea i read it in previous posts.LOLbtw fazool ppl make fazool buddies so indirectly we both are fazooolSilly

LOLlol...YAY! LOL

btw...i hve been using this fazool word coz of you!Embarrassed - and i dnt even knw wat exactly it means! Confused.... i think it means useless?Confused..but thats jst a guess...

yea it means useless.LOLLOLLOLlike our chatting its completely baseless and useless...LOL

cool! LOLLOLLOLam already in college now will be going in second year ..Big smilebtw is there ragging there in colleges and unis at ur side ?Embarrassed

oh kool!Smile - btw wat age to you start college there?

ragging meaning bullying/fighting? - urmmm colleges and unis am not sure of...since ave not been to them mch....Embarrassed - but yeh its a common thng in skools...

well we start here college at 16....actually theres a different educational system here.Embarrassedwell theres not much ragging in skools but its definitely a part of college and uni life.Smile

meray khwaboon main jo aaye ..
a ke mujhe cheer jaye ....usee kaho kabhi samne to aaye.LOL

ClapEmbarrassed - ok now am in the mood to watch DTPH and DDLJEmbarrassed

am in pink bold.Embarrassed

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 19 June 2008 at 5:36am

* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:39am | IP Logged

this means no one will be coming tomorrow here.OuchConfusedCry
hmmmmmm humari FC ko nazar lag gayi hai.LOL

noo...a'll be hereEmbarrassed

but after skool Embarrassed- i think i should better start going...and no more ditching till the end of this termEmbarrassedLOL

oh yea stop bunking classes now.LOL
OMG this FC is running guys ..u know i just didnt come tomorrow and see this FC has crossed even 141 pages.Clapgreat goin!Big smile
i dont think i will be able to cover each and every post.Embarrassedgo slow until am inactive.LOL

i somehow managed to come today.Embarrassedbut i wont be coming in tomorrow due to my last paper plus guests.Embarrassedanyways zarqa best of luck for the party -have fun.Big smileDancing

thnx! - yeh party was fun!Embarrassed

oh okz! - Best of Luck with your last paper! Thumbs UpHug - am sure ur gonna do brillaint!Thumbs UpBig smile

cool!parties are always fun.Big smile
oh thanks i need my good luck to work for the results ..Embarrassedbtw my all papers were awesome.Big smile.at least they were from my int of view.LOLLOLLOL

Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 19 June 2008 at 5:40am
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:44am | IP Logged

yea BBqs are always fun..Big smileplus bonfires .Big smilewe dont do it in summers coz summers are simply pathetic here ,very hot plus very dirty LOLLOLLOLbut winters wow its romantic plus its good.LOL
we dont play games on such occasions ..its mostly like gossiping LOLLOLLOLhey wow pool -am sure u will have funBig smile
hey thanks for sharing the link....i will go directly there thru the link in ur siggy boxBig smileEmbarrassed

lol..we get pathetic summers here tooDead but they'r the opposite of wat you get...

we get rain, rain, wee bit of sun and then yeh more rain!Big smileLOL.... its ok sometimes...as i luv the rain!Big smile and hate the hot weather!....but then it gets annoying sometimes...coz the rain mkes the whole day dull! Thumbs Down

i can rmr a couple of years bck wen i went to pakistan,,,i thght i was gonna die!DeadLOL...coz it was too HOT! Shocked.... i was walking about with a tub of ice all day!LOL....and one day it rained and i was sooo happy!Big smile...but it was really hot rain!Confused..

^LOLhahaha yeh and that was jst complete randomnessEmbarrassedLOL

hey cool but excessive of every thing is itself a torture.LOLbut icecream can be exception in this case...yummy its fun to eat ice creams and chocos in winters and summers.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedi just love them.....Embarrassedcan feel water in my mouth...EmbarrassedhmmmmmmLOL

the summers as u said are simply intolerable i mean the temperature even reachers 51 -52..AngryOuchConfusedGod its pathetic...Cryand the rains too they are mostly hot AngryOuchbut i love rains and snowfall.Big smile...doesnt it feel romantic?LOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

yea love is blind.LOLLOLLOLlest leave this topicEmbarrassed ..i hope ali lives a happy married life with her with a dozen kids.LOLLOLLOL ohh godd tau! a dozen?!LOL

ok lets reduce oneEmbarrassed-is it ok "Ali's cricket team."LOL

ROFLhahahahahahaLOLLOLLOL

LOLok ali will be the coach then what will be her fiancee?LOLurm urm selector or captain ...LOLLOLLOL
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lil_fan_of_ALI

hey tazy wer ru goin gurl???plz do visit sumtine gonna miss u. Cry Cry
hey guyz u r goin too fast wen I chkd last it was 96 n now itz 121 OMG will read it later.......byee cant stay for ttoo long havin fever n if my mom finds out dat I'm on net den to I'm gone......take care

yeaaaaaaaaaaa we all are running like crazee...LOLLOLLOL
anyways if u are regular only then u can catch up with this FC.Smile

YuP!
we are going reall fast!SmileSmile
im so proudSmile

me too--Embarrassedfrankly speaking i didnt enjoyed here much first maybe we were just three .Crybut now i enjoy very much ,more then anything.Big smile

yeh tau...i agree with you!Embarrassed

before it was jst come..post..leave - then come bck afew days l8r... and we would still be on the sme page!

but yeh i enjoy it alot here!Smile.... one of the 1st places i check wen i log inEmbarrassed

yea same hereEmbarrassedi mean it used to take ages to move from one pg to another.EmbarrassedConfusedbut now its completely differentEmbarrassedi enjoy a lot here Embarrassedinfact i am very much anxious to come here as soon as i log in..Embarrassedjust check another FC and then come straight here.Embarrassed
* Taurean_21 *
* Taurean_21 *

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged

ahem ahem i need explanation for the bolded line!WinkLOLLOL Haha.. just some kid in school.. only one! nothing else needs to be said... LOLhmm didnt the story proceeded further or u just kept eying him to the end?LOLLOLdidnt u say anuthing to him?Wink
oh yea for me too he shud know how to make me happy when am ad, how to make me calm when am angry ...Day Dreaming very importante!! (spanish)<<cool!Wink
dumbo am not asking abt junaid's info i said closest to perfect! when i find.. perfect-er ill let you know! lol,LOLLOLofcourse u have to otherwise i wont leave u until u dont describe him to me.LOLLOLLOLok if thats closest to perfect then thats ok.WinkLOLLOLam asking abt ur Mr right's info.LOLLOLu think u will get married to him?Wink Hai Hai!.. Kaash!WinkLOLLOL
loljkjkjkjk me and my cousins make fun of tht all the time.. Tonguebut no, i dont think i will marry him but still... doesnt make him any less perfectWinkLOLLOLlets hope for the best!LOLif not junaid i hope u get his duplicate.Winkbtw ur haai haai always make me laugh.LOLLOL
btw i forgot to add for myself ....he shud drink/smoke or use drugs.AngryOuchi hate them...AngryDead oh same!! i made my dad quit smoking.. i cant STAND it! drinking is a given and drugs.. Ahem ahem... NO WAY!DeadDead

me in pinkSmile..sorry guys me gtg now Cry
i will quote others latter.Cry
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:37pm | IP Logged

ok well im impatient... so here it is LOL LOL

Us 4 can use it... lol
i dont think anybody else would want to LOL Big smile
what so u think??
elcept the font on top :( it messed up AFTER i saved it that way... the part that says "ali only for:"

WOWEEEE - me like! Big smileClap

am defo gonna use!WinkEmbarrassed

thnk yoooh sara Hug

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 19 June 2008 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

if sara is singing and zarqa u doing the background music then what the hell will i do?LOLwait i will act as the audience ..Winkif u guys dont sing well then at least theres someone to do the job of throwing eggs.LOL 

awwww tau.. you can dance?WinkEmbarrassed

Shockedunday?????!!!!! - waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!..thats wat the warning is for at the start!LOL

LOLLOLGod ur plan is to be a nursery teacher.LOLi am sure the kids will eat ur head.LOLLOLLOLbest of luck dudeWink btw this job needs stamina plus patience Embarrassed

lol.... i hve already had aweek of experience...as for apart of skool,,, we had to go and work sme were for aweek...so i went to a nursery!...its fun!...i gotto play with TOYS! ApproveLOL.... lots of them!Embarrassed

but yeh... i knw the kids will probz eat me!Confused...but i think i hve patience! Ermm(i think) - not sure about that yet! ConfusedLOL

Go to top