Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 139)

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

haha!TongueTongueTongue thats the funniest thing.. Just imagine it.. Zarqa in the back.. doing background musicLOLLOL.. and me singing.EmbarrassedLOL i think we would scare him! LOL

hahahahaLOL --- awww i can imagine that...Day Dreaming

i hope we dnt scare him..Embarrassed... he probz think am crazy...Sillydoing bckground musicLOL

before we start we'll hand him a written warning! LOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

lolLOL - yesterday my reason was i was busy preparing for my bro's party,,, lekin i didnt go to skool today eitherROFL....i was tooo tired...and couldnt be bothered getting out of bedEmbarrassedLOL haha so how many days does that add up to?! LOLLOLLOL 2 and halfWinkLOL....but i really regret i took aday off today!Cry... i feel like turning bck time...and going to skool!

lekin if teachers ask...i wasnt well LOL  Lol thats what i would do! LOLLOL  thats what i would do WinkLOLLOL - that reminds me,,, i better write my absent note!Embarrassed

haha nice quoting! love SRK!! and madhuri of course LOL

LOLlol.... luv all the dialogues from this filmEmbarrassed

i've watched the film soooo many times that i could sit and wrte out all the dialogues and explain every scene and action!LOL lol i know everyline of kal ho naa ho. thats a classic for me LOVE that movie soo much! :'( SRK!!! - awww i luv that film tooEmbarrassed.... i cnt say i knw every line like you...Embarrassedbut yeh i think i knw most!Wink

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

good idea.. it would make life so much easier for the name givers. U and I! lol LOLLOL

lol...LOL....yehTongue

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

Aww thats cute Zarqa!
haha yes.. a combo! let me know if he has a brother Wink

LOL lol.... ok yeh will defo let you knw!WinkEmbarrassedLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Celebrities Cricket Match!

pics from pakmusic.net!

^Go for a 6 ali Thumbs Up Tongue

^wonder wat they'r all looking at! Ermm but dnt think it intrested ali..WinkEmbarrassed

^party time!Party - me wonna join them!Embarrassed

^beeeeeeig hug! HugEmbarrassed

^ooooo redbull.... ewww how can they drink that stuff!...it tastes nasty!Dead - but mkes me go high!SillyLOL

^Shockedwats ali doing to that guy!ROFL

^hmmmm i think thats ali ConfusedEmbarrassed

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Awesome pics Zarqa!
and guess what?! his team won! lol
he wrote it in his blog... and here is a blog entry from today.. basically his whole day: Tau hes touring in Pakistan... you should go! Wink LOL LOL :

Woke up at 3 pm . Had a tooth surgery 3 days back so on medication . Maybe its the pills that knock me off for so long . Have started pumping some iron ! hard core . Came back from the gym and Geo people came over to take some comments on the international music day on the 21st of june . Had a few boiled eggs during the process , then a chicken leg peice , some fruits and then off to play table tennis . Humidity is beyond limits . The amount of sweat that i must've lost in those three hours ! It was my uncle and me against Zain and my other uncle . We lost the first best of three , won the second one and the third one went to the last game and even to the last few points but they took it on some lucky points ! Damn ! May be next time . Came back ,had a long shower , posed infront of the bathroom mirror(i'm sure everyone does that so no need to judge me on that ) , got myself into my most comfortabel shorts, had some keema to load myself with some proteins as today i had to work out my thighs which are the toughest to do, specially in this weather . Then played some feefa football on playstation . Zain beat me on that too ! But i beat him the other day so we're equal . Had to do some very important studio work today but u.p.s not working and loadshedding is another story of our lives ! How can one do anything without any electricity . Welcome to the stone ages . God help us ! But i think i'll go now and do some vocals in the studio as i'm not gonna sleep before 5 a.m anyway . Pakistan tour starting from tomorrow . Performing in Hyderabad on the 19th ,Multan on the 20th and Sahiwal on the 21st . Will try to keep you dated about the coming stations soon too . Peace out !

Love the "peace out" at the end! LOL LOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

^ thnx 4 sharing saraSmile

yeh i had read his blog tooEmbarrassed

posed infront of the bathroom mirror(i'm sure everyone does that so no need to judge me on that ) .....

Love the "peace out" at the end! LOL LOL

hahahhahahaLOLLOLLOL awwww hes sooo honest!Embarrassed

and wen i read the end... i rmr-ed you! WinkEmbarrassed...coz you said that to me the other dayEmbarrassed

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
yup he just put that up today and i read it and thought it was really cute!
he is honest... do u pose in front of the mirror?! LOL

lol and yea.. i say that ALL the time!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
so i was laughing when he wrote it too! TongueLOL

Edited by Junaid<3 - 17 June 2008 at 6:05pm

Go to top