Celebrity Fan Clubs

mods plz close it (Page 135)

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Lol... can ya do that?! lol LOL jk
but yea im not final either. maybe ill want to something completely different in a couple years. thats just my "soch" right now

oh kl...Embarrassed

my "soch"Wink ryt now is 3 things...

1) train as a "nursery nurse" - or as you would knw it as a "kindergarten teacher" (i thinkConfused)

2) go into business managment,,,

3) jst wait till somethng comes and hits me on the faceBig smileLOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:52am | IP Logged

haha kal bhi Zarqa!?LOLLOL mommy wont say nything?Big smileLOL

lolLOL - yesterday my reason was i was busy preparing for my bro's party,,, lekin i didnt go to skool today eitherROFL....i was tooo tired...and couldnt be bothered getting out of bedEmbarrassedLOL

lekin if teachers ask...i wasnt well LOL

haha nice quoting! love SRK!! and madhuri of course LOL

LOLlol.... luv all the dialogues from this filmEmbarrassed

i've watched the film soooo many times that i could sit and wrte out all the dialogues and explain every scene and action!LOL

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Aww! so cute Zarqa! but once or twice is not a bad idea! Embarrassed

exactly sara EmbarrassedWinkthis zarqa is so unromantic.LOL
for me the man ought to be a romantic one.LOL

LOLlol...

yeh i wouldnt mind it now and again!WinkEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged

LOLzaqa and sara u guys are too much.Embarrassed
first smiley queen then poetry queen.LOLi think tomorrow u guys will come up with a different title.LOLLOLLOL
luv ya too sara.Hugit feels so great to be a part of this FC.EmbarrassedBig smile

hahahaLOL - yeh maybeErmm

lets jst annonce you the "QUEEN" TongueEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:06am | IP Logged

awesome work zarqa....Big smile
thanks for giving me the credit for doing nothing.LOLso modest of u.EmbarrassedHug

thnxEmbarrassedHug - hoped it looked all rytEmbarrassed...my IF kept crashing,,,so had to keep starting all over againCry

lolLOL...awww...Embarrassed the thnx was for pming me ur message!Embarrassed - without that no-point of the postEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:24am | IP Logged

yea i read it in previous posts.LOLbtw fazool ppl make fazool buddies so indirectly we both are fazooolSilly

LOLlol...YAY! LOL

btw...i hve been using this fazool word coz of you!Embarrassed - and i dnt even knw wat exactly it means! Confused.... i think it means useless?Confused..but thats jst a guess...

cool! LOLLOLLOLam already in college now will be going in second year ..Big smilebtw is there ragging there in colleges and unis at ur side ?Embarrassed

oh kool!Smile - btw wat age to you start college there?

ragging meaning bullying/fighting? - urmmm colleges and unis am not sure of...since ave not been to them mch....Embarrassed - but yeh its a common thng in skools...

meray khwaboon main jo aaye ..
a ke mujhe cheer jaye ....usee kaho kabhi samne to aaye.LOL

ClapEmbarrassed - ok now am in the mood to watch DTPH and DDLJEmbarrassed

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged

ok back from my test!
it went awesome! thnx everyone! Embarrassed Smile - WOW! thats great!Big smile
ok now.. time to selectively quote the quoted posts! LOL LOL - lol...yeh i guess thats wat we've been doing for like weeks now!WinkLOLYAY! pg 130... lets see how much i can cover LOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 17 June 2008 at 9:44am | IP Logged

sara i have never fallen for an guy...EmbarrassedLOLLOLcoz they do for me (kiddingLOLLOLWink)actually i dont believe in falling ,love ,affairs and stuff like that Embarrassedyea but i have got loads n loads of celeb crushes ..EmbarrassedLOLLOLwhat can i say i am very shareef bachi.LOL
ok i will ans itEmbarrassedu sharmilee girlsLOLLOL....he shud be...Embarrassed
caring,loving ,handsome ,intelligent ,ambitious , tall ( than meLOL), broad shouldered ( not a fatty but a fine healthy dude EmbarrassedLOL)romantic (ahem ahem )shud like me from the depth of his heart infact i wont mind love marriage from him but i prefer arrange from my side. LOL, good humor ..waht else can be there ..oh yea organized ,optimistic Embarrassedsweet ,sexy ,hot ...............................................my list will go on.Embarrassed

my turn??
ok well... one thing i dont believe in, is love at first sight. it just dosent happen. LOL and yea.. i dont really like anyone in my school or anything. yeh gore ladke are just NOT for me.LOL(except one... but lets not go there) LOLLOLLOL
oh boyy... ok well my "Mr.Right" has to be...
Romantic (ahem ahem)LOL,Cute, Talkative (most of the time not allLOLLOL) smart, he Needs to have a sense of humor. just the basics that every girl wants.
i mean... its hard to describe someone i havent met. Embarrassed when i find him.. ill let u know.
so far.. closest to perfect.
has brown hair, great singer, 25, great sense of style, extremely hot, Veryy sweet, soo nice... aka Junaid LOL
enough info??TongueSmileSmile

WOW!Smile....ok yeh am jst the sme...not into this love at 1st sight! - but crush at 1st sight...i would say yeh!Embarrassed...but wouldnt be love...

ok...urmmm.... He... would hve to be sweet, caring, cute, romantic,loveable, fun, hve a sense of humour(if he was serious! Shockedthen that would jst be complete torute!LOL), He has to be a good listenerEmbarrassed and yeh he defo has to be taller than me!Embarrassed.... not too skinny but not too big - in the middleEmbarrassed..... - oh he has to hve nice hairWinkEmbarrassedLOL ....

not found him yet,,,Embarrassed...but can see a combination between - Ali, Kinshuk, Shahid, Sharad, Amit, and afew more pplDay DreamingWinkLOL

Go to top