LOL after all shez aliz choice
tazy_rahul IF-Rockerz
tazy_rahul
tazy_rahul

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 11:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *<KILL@_GYAL<*

hey tau im saleena bt ppl call me salz n yh i agree sweety
LOL after all shez aliz choice

thts y i dont hate her but comeon someone make ali see tht there r many girls who r more beautiful then ayesha

no offence please

x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Big smile
wats up? Embarrassed

WAIT! let me catch up! Embarrassed
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Yup.. every detail has to be perfect! and we have to make sure he catches us! lol how excited are you about this Zarqa?!?! im pretty firikin excited myself!LOL

yip-yipApprove

and yeh thats why we need to mke sure Ali is standing behind us...Embarrassed --- and if we need to we'll rehearse the falling!LOL

how excited am i? - more than ALOT!Embarrassed

Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

Yup.. every detail has to be perfect! and we have to make sure he catches us! lol how excited are you about this Zarqa?!?! im pretty firikin excited myself!LOL

yip-yipApprove

and yeh thats why we need to mke sure Ali is standing behind us...Embarrassed --- and if we need to we'll rehearse the falling!LOL

how excited am i? - more than ALOT!Embarrassed

hehe i can imagine... us moving ourselves to stand in front of him... THEN fainting. haaha yea we're cool
Junaid<3 Goldie
Junaid<3
Junaid<3

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

OMG i totally spelled that wrong!
i meant to say i wouldN'T be able too. lol okies me  n zarqa also wid u
i WISH i could draw like that, but im just terrible... sadly Unhappy i sad na sadly i m wid u too

haha yea.. wonder if Tau can draw??

yea i can draw pretty well.Embarrassedfirst my ambition in life was to become an arist but then i chnaged it.Embarrasseddont know how i lost interest OuchConfused

Thts so cool. i wish i could. but im not that great.. and im even worse with faces. other stuff MIGHT come out somewhat ok.. but faces... no LOL
x-zarqa-x IF-Rockerz
x-zarqa-x
x-zarqa-x

Posted: 14 June 2008 at 12:24pm | IP Logged

Embarrassed Haha yea.. well thats all u need to know anyway.. the rest is the problem i have to deal withConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed - lol... - aww so hows your exams going soo far?Umm.. ok i guess.i took 2 and i have 3 left. not too much fun - oh okz.... so 2 dwn and 3 to go... - u'll get them dwn too soon!Embarrassed Yup... will be done by next friday! - YAY!Big smile

ShockedWAT 3 months????? - WOOOOW!.... my holidays only last 6weeks! Realy thats it?? well i get all of 2 1/2 weeks of june,  and All of July and august. idk how many weeks that adds up to... - oh! - well i can tell you its 100 times more than 6weeks!LOL haha yea.. i think its 10! lol - WOOOOOAH! - i wish i had that...infact not 10( i would end up getting boredEmbarrassed) maybe 8 weeks would be perfect...coz 6 is soo short! Haha i wont get bored! vacation.. never gets boring. lol and i have some pretty crazy-exciting people coming AKA my baby cousins. they wont let me be bored. LOLLOL - awww WOW kool!Big smile

- yeh ano!...but right now its soo crap!....maybe coz the holidays are near,,,and no1 can be bothered!...jst waiting to see wat happens after the holidays... If theres no fun...then i gotto create some fun to amuse myself!EmbarrassedLOL haha well if u ever get bored.. u have IF here! LOLLOL - yeh true!...today i was sitting in class playing with my phoneEmbarrassedLOL.... and trying to get the internet to work on it... but it wouldnt let me access it!Angry Aww.. my phone doesnt get internet :( but im getting a new one soon its going to be like 492349x better :):) - oh WOW kool!Big smile.... my internet isnt working on it...AngryDead am gonna phone them up 2mrw and shout at themTongueLOL... i really hope i dnt get a foreign person thats trying to help me...i can never understand them!ConfusedWinkLOL lol! haha but foreign peoples accents are funny. whenever i get a telemarketer call, i never take then seriously and i just say whatevr. its fun - hahahaha yeh ano..thats why i can never understand them!Embarrassed.... - hahahah sme here!Embarrassed.... instead of them asking me questions...i end up asking them questions... LOL

- reason for that is,,,that we are mixed with the year below us...coz some of them study the sme subjects... but oh-well stuff them!... and let me go and find fun ppl!EmbarrassedME! lol if i lived there. but im all the way here in new york LOLLOL - lol.... today i got soooo BORED! that i only went to skool for 3hours and ditched the other 3hoursEmbarrassedLOL haha! if i ditched ANY pary of school... i would get in trouble... lol probably a beating! lol jkjk - lol.... i jst walked about skool and walked home!LOLand my mum was in the houseShocked and she was like to me "ur home abit TOO early"...and i was like yeh i got boredEmbarrassed..... but she was kl with it!Wink.... jst hope no teachers saw me....ConfusedEmbarrassed REALLY!? i wish i could do that. we are not even allowed to leave school here unless u have permission from the school that u can only get for free periods with permission. my school is really strict :(:( - yeh we'r not allowed either...but its a matter of taking a risk!Wink and wenever i get caught by a teacher...i mke up the stupidest excuses ever!Wink - but they believe meEmbarrassedLOL ---- i ran out on friday!LOL.... we were moving one class to another and i kind of sneaked away!WinkEmbarrassed.... Hope they didnt see me...and catch me on mondayConfused

oh i need to talk to you about somethng!... if I.F doesnt stop crashing then a'll pm you... if u dnt get a pm today...then will defo pm you 2mrw...Embarrassed k will wait. i guess ur comp crashed. so im gettin it tomorrow? hahaTongueSmileSmile - yah...IF was annoying me that day!!!...nothing would work properly!Angry it doesn't reallt happen to me. - oh lucky you! - its not happend to me mch before...it jst started the other day!Confused  What does happen though is after i log in, i go to a FC and it automatically logs me out so i have to sign in all over again - oh!...naaa mines jst goes really slow...and turns blank!Confused

ok well ill reply to the rest later... im Sleeping while sitting here. NAP TIME! lol - lolLOL klkl nyt nyt!Hug

jst saw the time...ok i better be off too Embarrassed night to u then! lol although it was afternoon then. - oh!Embarrassed...well "gd afternoon"Wink

gdnyt tata byebye cya Hug Peace out? LOL - lol! - i said all my byes in the one lineEmbarrassedLOL

erm....ok let me mke up another wordErmmLOL

Go to top