Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: Junaid<3

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wow... and tau.. keeping details in mind... if they have a cricket team... i think she would not be his finance anymore... im thinking wife πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†oh sorry i have lost it ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yea yea she will be his wifee not fiancee then.πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Originally posted by: Junaid<3

Yay! 5 more pages of fazool baatein left πŸ˜†
(at least in fanclub #2) 😊

u are wrong dude.....just two and half pages left for this fazoollogy.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†then we will start our fazool chatting in the new FC with new enthusiasm. πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

Hey guys how r u all

fine meri kiddo.πŸ˜ƒhow are u jaan ?hows ur prep going on?😊best of luck yaar.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

hiya i m back ...back in the sense i m here today coz   i missed u all so much it was impossible to live widout u all but i need to go

however i m here ryt now

yaar i saw u onlineπŸ˜ƒ u know i just quoted a single post when i saw ur post😳 and i was abt to pm u to say that i am online dont go ,but u actually went offline.😭

btw i dont think u all missed me u went through 20 pages widout me😭okies jokes apart missed u all a lot

😭😭😭dont say that yaar.....although we are abt to start the new FC but u will be there with us in our memories.😳dont think we have forgotten u ,we can never forget u.😭😭😭since u were the one who united us thru this FC.πŸ˜³πŸ€—

u all might be wondering y m i here but i m here as i was free today n secondly i missed u all

awwwwwwwwe missed u too kiddo.πŸ€—thank God u havent completely cut of from this FC.😳keep coming we miss u yaar.😳

so i changed my decision i m not leaving if will come for some days like today

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!i love u for this.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—yaar u made my day dude..i am seriously so much happy to know this.πŸ˜ƒ

wanna quote all the posts but its impossible

dont worry u will be able to when u will come here after few days.πŸ˜ƒ

btw havent read all posts just a few

sara the siggi was jsu so awesum

ur Mr right will be someone like Junaid sheikh or may be junaid sheikh

sara nice siggi wid all our names i liked it

zarqa the thread u dedicated to me was jus so cute ity literally broght tears in my eyes n after tht i cant leave tht was wat i felt

i m here  mostly coz of u i read one of ur post saying u will have to come wen i open a new fc so i was like ok theek hai even i cant  wait to come here

tau missed u a lot baby  a big hug for u

tazy baby i miss u too and ur kiddoness..come back soon this zarqa is trying to snatch ur seat of the kiddo.πŸ˜†

and ur message in tht thread was so sweet definetly i wud be always  the kiddo wid u

thanks tazy for liking it.πŸ€—

tazy_rahul thumbnail
Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
finally i have changed my complete IF look.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†actually i am very lazy when it comes to changing aviz and siggies.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

Hey guys how r u all TAZYYYY!!!

hiya i m back ...back in the sense i m here today coz   i missed u all so much it was impossible to live widout u all but i need to go omg its so good to have you back! missed u!

however i m here ryt now  😊

btw i dont think u all missed me u went through 20 pages widout me😭okies jokes apart missed u all a lot yup we're still running fast but not as fast as we would be, trust me... we missed you too!

u all might be wondering y m i here but i m here as i was free today n secondly i missed u all same!

so i changed my decision i m not leaving if will come for some days like today YAY!!! thats such good news. we finally convinced you not to leave! yes. deff come on when ur free!!😳😊😊

wanna quote all the posts but its impossible hmm well thats understandable... lol

btw havent read all posts just a few

sara the siggi was jsu so awesum aww thnx sweety!

ur Mr right will be someone like Junaid sheikh or may be junaid sheikh lol u read that much eh?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† lol well lets hope for the best! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

sara nice siggi wid all our names i liked it thnx.. dedicated to one of my fav. fanclubs!

zarqa the thread u dedicated to me was jus so cute ity literally broght tears in my eyes n after tht i cant leave tht was wat i felt

i m here  mostly coz of u i read one of ur post saying u will have to come wen i open a new fc so i was like ok theek hai even i cant  wait to come here wait r u opening new one? or am i??

tau missed u a lot baby  a big hug for u

and ur message in tht thread was so sweet definetly i wud be always  the kiddo wid u

Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail

oh yea we will have fun if u come to Pak and come to my city but i cant guarantee u that we will be meeting or not..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†btw if am not wrong u will be staying in Multan 😊..right?😳oh dude u got to come to Lahore...u know in Punjabi its a phrase like " jinne lahore nahin takya oo jamiya nahin" meaning who hasn't seen lahore isnt born yet.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hey i will defo come to ur gallery.πŸ˜ƒwait for me.😳

lol sure.. im not 100% sure we will meet too πŸ˜³πŸ˜† yup multan it is...
i think i did come to Lahore... once but i was very young, so i dont remember much. never heard that.. but will deff go to see lahore 😳 (someday)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and ur still not there... (shop) takes u ages! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail

oh dont call urself bechari😳..that wud be the biggest joke of the year.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† of course u would say that! but the biggest joke... not reallyπŸ˜‰ this bechari has her last exam today but afterwards is free for 3ish months
yaar even i dont listen to shaadi songs and i call them family songs /movies.πŸ˜†but u know this ones really famous so i get to hear it in movies and vids.😳😳 now ur making me feel bad that i dont know this... ill ask my refrences about this soon... (my mom) πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail

yea how can we forget first impression is the last one.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
trust me u were definitely serious....i mean u used to be in urself as in not very much frank with others ..😳but now u are totally different i mean i find u really cool, clear and u have got matured opinions.πŸ˜†mm thats common between u and aliπŸ˜†πŸ˜†bt what was ur first impression and last one abt me.?😳😊😊

ufffff.. ab to nahee hoon na? so its all good πŸ˜† thnx thnx... i know, so just another example of how compatible i am with ali! πŸ˜† jkjk. i'd rather not go there... with an engaged man πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ill just listen to his songs like an achi bachi. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

tau... hmm i've always thought of u as the kind of peron who always just says whats on her mind. and ur quite funny when u do it πŸ˜‰ but u were always nice and open with me so i always considered u a friend 😊
Edited by Junaid<3 - 15 years ago
Junaid&lt;3 thumbnail

slacker nice name.πŸ˜†i am not really a slacker but dont know economics makes me one.πŸ˜†
oh science teachers are nuts..dont take them seriously.πŸ˜†

i can be.. like now.. im trying to finish this page.. open a new fc and THEN study. lol
and u think science teachers are nuts.. like have u met mine?! lol
the stories i could tell .... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†