Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 15 years ago
*&lt;KILL@_GYAL&lt;* thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hey guyz u probz seen picz of aliz finance

herz sum picz of Ayesha fazli

woa i woz jus serching 4 Ali zafar n hiz fiances stuff n found an article on aliz kidnap

yh i fink a little 2 l8 bt nwayz thought of sharin it

Ali Zafar and his Fiancee Ayesha saw hell

Pakistani pop star Ali Zafar and his fiancee were abducted and then released in Lahore yesterday, when they paid 2.5 million rupees to an armed young man, who remained un-identified.

According to reports, Ali Zafar and his fiancee were just taking a liesurly drive after a lavish meal in a posh resturant, and along the way Ali Zafar and Ayesha, his lovely fiancee were taken hostage by young armed man, who quietly hold them for a day, demanded and recieved the ransom, released the couple and vanished.

According to daily times reports the details are as follows of the incident:

An unidentified man on Saturday kidnapped renowned pop singer Ali Zafar and his fiance.

Ali Zafar and his fiance, Aisha, were released by the kidnapper for Rs 2.5 million as ransom late at night. Zafar, a resident of U-Block, Defence Housing Authority (DHA), and Aisha left for dinner at a hotel in the evening. The two then went to a market in H-Block, DHA to buy CDs, where an unidentified kidnapper held them at gunpoint and forced Zafar to drive for three hours on various roads. Zafar contacted his relatives to arrange for the ransom. The man received the money and dropped the couple near Chauburgi. Then he fled with their mobile phones and the car. Zafar contacted the police, who recovered his car, parked near Data Darbar. Defence (B) police station registered a case against the unidentified kidnapper on Zafar's complaint.

Ali Zafar is refusing to talk to the media. Some media pundits are as usual predicting that perhaps there is more to the story, and the kidnap story is perhaps a fake. Who knows? because Chunno ki ankh mien ik nasha hai.

http://www.pakspectator.com/ali-zafar-and-his-fiancee-ayesha -saw-hell-briefly/Edited by *<KILL@_GYAL<* - 15 years ago
childhood picz of ali

painting of AZ

hey sme of u mye nt agree wid me but dnt u fink AZ resembles KSG in DMG
karanz b4 dmg luk in diz pic

ALI

Karan

wo t do u fink ?
DIZ are sme siggiez i found nt created by me

SIGGIEZ:

AVI:

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

Yup! he is!
thnx for the awesome videos. i soo wish he comes here soon.. like during summer. that would be soo cool!! well him or Junaid, although i wouldnt mind both 😉😊😊

aww i hope he comes to your side soon!😳

rmr our litto plan😉... about me coming at the sme time as Ali - and then we sneak bckstage😉😳😆

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

nice title😆

😆lol....

thnx😉

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweety_rajveer

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_of_sharad

hey guyz I got sweet re[ly from ali zafar on his blog I'm sooooo happy n I'm literally jumpin n flyin all around my house n my mom is shoutin at mee.....newyz gtg have to do hw gosh wen will i get rid of dis stupid workload....guyz ne1 bombay??if yes went to aliz concert...byeeeeee take care

hey 😊

how are you?

oooo WOW kool! - yeh i think i did see sme of ur posts and ali's replys😳 -- well am not sure if its 100% you... but i got a feel it mght be😉😳

and nope am no-where near bombay😳 - BUT hoping to catch sme videos of the concert soon😳

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: *<KILL@_GYAL<*

cn i join in da FC
im a hge fan of AZ

hey...😃

welcome to the fc😊

am zarqa😳