Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tazy_rahul thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

yaar then i will be able to meet u.😳coz on 13 its my second last paper and on 18th its the lastπŸ˜ƒ so in a way i have got 4 days in between them so i will be active here.πŸ˜ƒ

oh thts grtt its nice tht i can meet u b4 going 😳

tazy_rahul thumbnail

πŸ˜†u can say that tazy kiddo.πŸ˜†u will realize the importance of cheating when u will grow up.πŸ˜†just wait and watch dude.πŸ˜†

maybe but i dont think so i dont like cheating however if i will cheat ever nthen i will surely tell uπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

tazy_rahul thumbnail

ok then...πŸ˜ƒkrazzy with the K thats the way say K-R-A-Z-Z-Y..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S: zarqa ur harman and priyanka's siggy is awesome!πŸ˜ƒyaar u have got beautiful choice when it comes to siggies and avatars. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜³

hey even i was thinking of this song wen i said krazzy 4

tazy_rahul thumbnail

yea even i was thinking that.πŸ˜•πŸ˜³maybe now he is used to of it so he has changed himself..πŸ˜•πŸ˜³hmm but one thing is sure he has gone a bit naughtyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yup he is so naughty n so cute😍

btw i forget to tell u guys 😳😳have u seen Khuda k liye?the role played in i by Fawad khan was actually offered to ali.😳but due to dates problem he cudnt manage doing the project.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­i wish he had done.😳the movie wud have been a more hit.πŸ˜ƒ no i havent seen it oh tht wud have been grt if he ws there😍

tazy_rahul thumbnail

yea 11 yeard old kid..😭😭do i really sound young guys?πŸ˜†no not axactly or is it tazy's influence on me.πŸ˜†oh really i m 13 not 11  tazy definitely kill me one day.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i know will do tht someday

nahin yaar am not irresponsible in fact am highly responsible and organized.😳i complete disagree with this.πŸ˜³πŸ˜•btw i was talking abt this " they make up with their charms"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ok i dont know r u responsible as i havent met u in reality😳

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junaid<3

haha thnx.. well i try. πŸ˜ƒ
thnx will work extra hard for them. i have a test in ever subject though :(:(
and true.. every sensible person doesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†i dont agree
Ur welcome, and yea me too. i love coming here and having to read 3-4 pgs. of "faltoo" conversations! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†even me but it does take time to read  faltoo conversations πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

tazy_rahul thumbnail

haha you and Zarqa are professionals, im just learning.. πŸ˜†

same here  same here i m also learning they both r expertsπŸ˜†

tazy_rahul thumbnail

There are 3?!
lol i thought there was only one. but i guess i have only seen the most recent one... but i bet he looks awesome in all 3 of them! 😳

i have seen oonly 2😭😭

tazy_rahul thumbnail

Aww! ur going to be leaving around the time i have to take a break. the only difference... im coming bak!
u better talk to me on Yahoo!
dont forget! πŸ€—

definetly i wud talk to u on yahooπŸ€—

tazy_rahul thumbnail

ok then...πŸ˜ƒkrazzy with the K thats the way say K-R-A-Z-Z-Y..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Haha i was just singing that song since i saw Tazy's post!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i was singing tht song but srk oneπŸ˜‰
P.S: zarqa ur harman and priyanka's siggy is awesome!πŸ˜ƒyaar u have got beautiful choice when it comes to siggies and avatars. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ˜³

[/QUOTE]