Originally posted by x-zarqa-x

πŸ˜†...i was dancing!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

the ones i thnk are funny as anythng are πŸ€ͺ and

πŸ˜†

haha! honestly πŸ€ͺ<--- this one scares me! πŸ˜•
Posted: 15 years ago
and WHAT is up with u guys!??!
EVERYONE IS LEAVING!
and this FC will be totally dead for at least a week because i have my exams too 😭 😭 and Tazy.. do try to come on sundays!
Originally posted by * Taurean_21 *

i will miss u too.plz come soon.😳
πŸ€—

will miss u too πŸ€—

bubye.πŸ€—.i will quote all other remaining posts now.😳😳

okies no probs

yea dear i know ..u wont let me have an easy time.πŸ˜†u guys arent kind 😑but one thing dont go mad posting Qs..πŸ˜†

yeh definetly as they will grill u not me i wont be here

hey Everyone!πŸ€— - hiya πŸ€—
i need not explain it once more.😳but still am doing it:😳i will be inactive from tomorrow onwards till 13th due to EXAMS 😑😭will come in between 13th and 16th and then finally after 18th i will be active like before.😳 - oh okz!😳....will wait for you to come bck!😊

pray for me-wish me good luck,i badly need it.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌpray that i get awesome grades ,pray that i dont get caught while cheating.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†pray that some really skillful cheaters are sitting around me which arent nerds like naw and guru jee.πŸ˜† - will defo pray that ur cheating plans are successful!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜† and you dnt get caught! - BEST OF LUCK!πŸ€— .... and am sure u'll get awsome grades!πŸ‘πŸΌ

and inactive members plz be active and make this FC rocking πŸ˜ƒ(in my absence😭😭) --- doubt that will happen...its only us lot that cme here!.... but will try to keep it active! tazy n sara also still here😳

i will miss each and everything..😭😭😭.EVERTHING😭.😭guys enjoy (without me)😭😭😭and miss me ok.😳😳😳and do pray for me.😳😊 - awwww am gonna miss you tooπŸ˜­πŸ€—....wat if smethng else like "Ali's Shirt" happens...whos gonna explain to the kiddosπŸ˜† and who  am i gonna discuss all this with....

love u loads ...πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—

Tau.😊

will defo miss you alot!😭
πŸ€—

P.S : i will come tomorrow 😳and will quote last time before exams.😳😳

Edited by x-zarqa-x - 15 years ago
Originally posted by sweety_rajveer

hey even i wanted to say this uits damn good siggi i loved it n plz inform wenevr u make any rahul or junaid siggi

btw dont make consecutive posts or we 'll get a  warning πŸ˜›

Ok i will.. but when r u leaving exactly?!? imma miss u Tazy! πŸ˜•

OMG nice commentary zarqa.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†esp. the bolded part is damn funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cant get over it.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he is really so funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well i saw th part when ali put his shoes on the table..and mahira sadi that it doesnt look good.πŸ˜†

guys plz post the video i wann a see it

Originally posted by *taurean_21*

sweety_rajveer wrote:

Hey guys u all moved the fc really very fast today ahh took me olong time ro quote all posts but still many r left

@tau n zarqa - now i hope  i m not only the alone kid in fc  as janu_srk a.k.a akansha joined the fc n she is also 13 as she is my classmate even my very good friend

hey guys ..CONGRATULATIONS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒon the opening of 50th page..OMG this time it was too quick!πŸ˜ƒali and his fans rock!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌyup this time it was damn fast we rock

hey zarqa congo for having two kiddos in the FC.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†so tazy how does it feel to be with ur age group?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†is she really ur class fellow?😳cool man!well it really feel s nice yup she is my class mate but  m sure she wont comehere as she didnt liked if much however  its nice being wid her she is really shweet

Originally posted by Junaid<3

Ok i will.. but when r u leaving exactly?!? imma miss u Tazy! πŸ˜•

i wud leave on 15 june

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ur hai hai is funny.😳yaar dont ask for an invitation u are always welcome in our faltoo discussions.πŸ˜‰

yup join them they r always ready to do faltoo discussion