Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: * Taurean_21 *

yea even i was shocked when u told me that ur exams will end on 4th .😳😊but anyways thanks a lot for the luck - i badly need it.πŸ˜†

look whose talking?πŸ˜†zarqa if am not wrong even ur exams are on πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†yeh they are😳...but am not inactive....am i?πŸ˜• - i think am more active wen me my exams are on...πŸ˜†

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: x-zarqa-x

πŸ˜†yeh they are😳...but am not inactive....am i?πŸ˜• - i think am more active wen me my exams are on...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†cool yea i can understand that is the time when u are missing ur net friends even more.πŸ˜†
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

u guys can grill me after exams.😭
btw zarqa am trying my level best to be on the good side but everyone seems to be waiting for my turn.πŸ˜†

ok will wait till the 18th JuneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awwww dnt worry...i wont grill you (πŸ€”well depends who i feelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) - but yeh will also keep in mind....that you were pretty nice to me wen i was motw😳

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

πŸ˜†lol...hahaha yeh soo true!

oh talking about the shirt! - the 1st one!πŸ˜‰ --- Ali explained wat it ment in an interview on "AGG" - hahahahaπŸ˜†he was soo funny!...will explain in detail in abit...

oh will also try and upload the interview...once i work out how i get it from my 'sky box' to my comp....πŸ€”

hahaha....πŸ˜† - i was reading Ali's blog...and sme1 had wrote that they never found anythng wrong with the shirt...and said it sounded funny and clever...then she qouted wat it said.... -  then i was all confusedπŸ˜•so went back and to check the london and birmingham pics...and noiced to the writting was abit different....😳 --- but yeh aint that smart to work it out myself!πŸ˜†

hey are u talking abt weekends with mahira.😊he came yesterday as a guest and man he was damn funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†an girl of UK called and handed the phone to her mom and ali was like " what if they ask for proposal"πŸ˜†
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

ok will wait till the 18th JuneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

awwww dnt worry...i wont grill you (πŸ€”well depends who i feelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†) - but yeh will also keep in mind....that you were pretty nice to me wen i was motw😳

sweetheart i have been to nice to everyone😳...i believe in just posting one set .😳i dont go crazy like u and tazy.πŸ˜†
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

Originally posted by: champ_junaid

hey peeps hoz u all i m bored at homme so thought to checkk the fc s taz told me zarqa was missing me so im here

whats up n u guys were talking abt ali'sshirt what happens then anywyz he was lookng cool in it

hey tau i too like bilawal he is really cute

hey sara hoz life is everythng fine πŸ˜›

hiya....πŸ€—

long long looooooooooooong time!😳

how you been?😳

and nice to see you here again!😊

x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

even i come in the afternoon .😳well its afternoon here so this means its night there at ur place.😳😊

oh...😊

n naaaa its morning-ish!😳 - its 11:20am here😳

* Taurean_21 * thumbnail

oh...😊

n naaaa its morning-ish!😳 - its 11:20am here😳

oh well its 3 21 pm here infact 4 21.😑the clock have been moved one hr ahead of the original timings.😭its hell iirtating.😭😭
* Taurean_21 * thumbnail
hey zarqa me gtg now.😳😭😭
have to prepare for English literature exam.πŸ˜†
i had fun talking to u dear.πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
bubyes.πŸ˜ƒ

btw i liked ur farhan siggy very much !πŸ˜ƒwho is the creator btw?😳😊
and one more thing u are a very slow typer. πŸ˜†
Edited by * Taurean_21 * - 15 years ago
x-ZZZ-x thumbnail

hey are u talking abt weekends with mahira.😊he came yesterday as a guest and man he was damn funny.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†an girl of UK called and handed the phone to her mom and ali was like " what if they ask for proposal"πŸ˜†

yeh thats wat i was talking about!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

did u get the bit wen he expalined about his shirt!πŸ˜†----- it was for ppl LIKE TAZY!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† - coz tazy doesnt like actresses!πŸ˜†

🀣OMG! that was soooo funny wen he said "rishta na mangley" πŸ˜† ---- but he said he will be going to Manchester - but that again is in England!😑..really hope he comes to Scotland!