14th may -- Brief update/pics/Video

Henna 786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Some Bhak Bhak

Hello or even Annyong ha shimnikka πŸ˜† 
Nothing major to talk about today πŸ€”

If your having probs with the pics... right click.. properties.. copy url and paste in the address bar. Even then it doesnt wrk let me know... ill hunt about for a new uploading website to accompany this one.

Wednesday 14th May 2008

The show starts with a banner saying Vidya actress has changed

Pronita is running and she calls a lady.. but its the wrong person. A person tells Pronita Meera has gone. Pronita wonders where Ganga is.. and asks how come Meera's voice was familair.

Everyone talks about Vickys looks and how he looks good (really?!) Meera takes his aarti and says its ur first day (hu have they chosen as the children! πŸ˜•)

Daadi says you've just come back from the war, why are u goin again.Vicky says hes goin office instead. Adi takes care of Daadi.

Krishna asks about Jai, Meera is wondering the same.

Jai has gone to meet Pronita.. Pronita says the same thing as what Bani did, she likes to paint in the morning. Jai says he lied, he actually wanted to meet Pronita, he asks how Ganga is doing.

Pronita gives Jai coffee the way he likes it.. and hes shocked aswell as her..

The wind blows and all the papers.. Jai grabs Pronita's hand and suna suna plays. Jai's phone interrupts them. Its meera. She calls him up to ask where he is.. Jai says hes in the office there was a meeting.

Pronita says what a liar.. he is a bad person he lied to his wife.. she walks off.. and Jai wonders why he cant tell Meera the truth.

Ganga is listening to music and meera tells her about her paintin classes.. Ganga says she wants to go to her friends party.. she says she can cancel the lesson and she does via phone. Ganga tells Pronita that she wants to plan her fathers party, Jai walia's that is. Ganga tells her to tell Jai that she did attend the lesson. Pronita agrees.

Ganga gets all happy and says it was easy. Ganga says Meera is the only one hu can understand her and the others, JW doesnt see that.. but she loves her father. Meera says Jai thinks like the past, he wants to keep you attached to him, but he doesnt know that ppl need to live their life.

Meera and Ganga plan to go shopping.. Meera tlks to Bani and says i am happy your daughter is on the wrong path.. Kasamh se

Part 2

Vicky is told hus hu by Adi.. Jai says you have finished college.. dont u want a break? Adi says hes your son.. he has your wrking genes.

Jai says i dnt want you to lose your youth.. go withy your friends.. Vicky gets really excited and then he remembers Meera's wrds.. he says i want to wrk.

Krishna comes and says we have come to take Vicky. Jai tells him to enjoy his life with his sister. Go to the mall..
Jai says im talkin as your boss.. go...! Hehehe

Ganga and pronita are at the same mall... Ganga is in an english dress and is worried she may see her.

Part 3

Pronita is asking a person she wants to go into a room.. Ganga sees this as a time to leave. Ganga tells Meera Pronita is here and she leaves.

Pronita tells a person to wrap a white sari as its JWs colour.. she gets a call and leaves. in the background Pronita picks up the white sari and asks to pack it.. she remembers 19th june thing.

the call ends and Meera doesnt see the sari anymore.. the lady behind the counter robotically tells meera that the sari has gone to another customer.

Meera goes after that lady and says what i want i will get.. they pass eachother a few times but never meet. Pronita is leavin the buildin when Meera calls Pronita.. Pronita says the voice seems familar..

END

----------

Henna x

Video Update By Magnificent

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943074

Edited by *Piku* - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail

thxxxxxxx

does she appear in bhaji on the beach ?  ive seen her

Edited by smiles_uk - 15 years ago

I thought its zora segal, isnt it........... I mean this is Mango's fav Actress πŸ˜ƒ, already actor change 😳

thanks hennu bacha for update!

Devia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Her name is Zohra Sehgal. she played Dadi in Hum dil de chuke sanam.. I love her! πŸ˜ƒ
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thx Henna.... 😊

I used to like the actress who played vidya...

Edited by rpmenon - 15 years ago
tam2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jai grabbing Pronita's hand again! πŸ˜† ... didn't he held her hand yesterday...πŸ˜†... back to flirting...πŸ˜†... wonder what excuse he will give to Meera today...πŸ˜†...

ThankoooooooπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tam2 - 15 years ago
gjjj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Henna thanks for update but ye jay ko kya hua hai jab dheko tab pronita se flirt karta raheta hai.
thnks
geeta
maan-and-geet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
man jai doesnt leave a single chance to flirt... why is he after pronita's hand....lol
..-Kaju-.. thumbnail
Lol..Yeh what the others said πŸ˜†
Man i havent had a Mirinda in agessss!!😲 πŸ˜†
Thnx for the update 😊 ...I've given up with KS lol!
Chandani1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am definetly watching this episode!! 😳 πŸ˜ƒ