Headlines: The Girl told Prem IT’s LOVE

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

PLZ forgive the Mistakes, I'll update time to time during the breaks!

HEADLINES: 14th May 2008

Prem goes to that unkown girls home & said to her to confess her Crime cuz he now has all the records in his hotel register... Prem tells her to confess it will be better for her.Maanmeet was there hidden from prem listening all this! After Prem left Maanmeet tells him Now she have no choise without confessing...And she have no records against him. 😡 

Prem Comes to Jail & They both stand face to face holding each other's hand through the Net! Ya Rabba plays in background...And prem asked Heer why did she do all this & took all the blames which she didn't done...Heer said nothing just tears keep following from her eyes... Prem tells heer, "The Simple girl from a village who lived a simple life..who is a orphan, Who cries her heart out infront SHIV ji, Who hides her face seeing an stranger at night, Who can't do abyilligal work....How can she do this big job" Prem took the tear in his hand & comes out..saying i'll make you free!

Prem Tells the insector how can he free heer..Inspector told him to leave all this cuz now He will also ennaged to all this. But Prem said to him..If a girl can took all the blame to Save him...IT's his duty to save her...And He will surely do that!

DJ' says to Prems Family about heers crime... At first Lallu uncle doesn't beleive & DJ keep saying she curse herself for keeping them at home...Now they have no Reputation in the society! And every body breaks down.

Prem was comming out from Jail just then Maanmeet comes with That girl & she confesses her crime infront of everybody...Police calls up for DJ to come & certify Heers charecter.

She tells all good about Heer seeing Prem there...& heer is free from Jail... Ya Rabba Playing in Background. Prem-Heer keep coming towards each other but Maanmeet comes to heer avoiding Prem & hugs..her...They keep looking at each other! 😭 😭

After Break: Prem Turns his face from Maanmeet & Heers hugging scene & tears rolling down in his cheeks!

Prem Goes away seeing them togather & Turns his face agen to see heer & he removes his tears & went away!

No the way that girl said to him What kind of relation is this....Heer took all the blame for saving Prem & Prem does all the efforts to Make heer free but never told her that he did all this. Heer must be thinking it's done by Maanmeet!

She added...It must be called LOVE....& prem looks in to her! (THE END)

A MUST WATCH EPISODE! 👏

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thankoo sweety! U r doing a great job. 😊
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww fanks Raisa for this..... cnt wait to watch the show... ave to wait
sweet_pp thumbnail
exactly.. thanxx.... u r great at it... i prefer ur headlines to news headlines 😆
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Thank you Raisa!!
~ Uff Manmeet hugged Heer 🤢 🤢

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
sweet_pp thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Ranbir~

Thank you Raisa!!
~ Uff Manmeet hugged Heer 🤢 🤢

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He is so pathetic that manmeet.. .how can he play wid some one's emotions like that... pretending to heer that he is a great guy .... 😡....there was ni need for his stupid hugg !

lovelykulsum thumbnail
arre yaar manmeet hugged her but still heer said it all through her tears that she wants no1 other than prem....itti toh understanding hai
par prem was sooo sad seein that beech ka kaata manmeet
awwwww my premeeer!!
BKB2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot mate......aww the promo bit came 2day then 😕 😕 but atleast they did not drag the jail part 😳 But i guess when Heer goes home, she must have a lot of explanation to do
lovelykulsum thumbnail
arre nahii.....i dont think she wud hav to xplain anythin until n unless PREM is there......even daljeet cudnt say anything wrong abt heer infront of him....wen she said him that because of heer he had to fae so much....prem raised up his hand and directed her to shut up cuz prem cant hear anything against heeer!!
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
gugly

Thank you dear!

salma

Don't miss it dear...a Great Episode to watch..Intezaar ka phal hamesha mitha hota hai...aur Yeh Bohot mitha hai 😳 😳

sweet_pp

Thankx a ton, sweety...I also prefer watching News than watching KDMHMD! 😆 😆

Ouma

Thankx sweetu...Ufffo don't tell about that 🤬 🤬

sweet_pp
Yeah same here...How dare he do that....GOD knows when this idiot will go from this show...Spoling all this! 😡 😡

lovelykulsum
Very well said...I think PREM should understand her feeling towards him seeing Heer in that state... 😳 😳