Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

May 14th ’08 Written & Video Update

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Video Update:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/943014

Maaji asks Amar & Divya to sit for the pooja. Samrat is upset by the fact and Kamna observes confused. Amar & Divya (both looking great together in red) sit together for the pooja, all the while Samrat is highly unhappy. Sindoora and Chandra walk in and Sindoora is upset by the whole scenario. The pooja is complete, and Divya gets up with the aarti. Amar gestures to Divya to wrap her pallo around her. She does so and gives the aarti to him first. Samrat is again unhappy. Then she proceeds to go around to the elders. She gets to Sindoora, and Sindoora questions Divya who arranged for the pooja. Divya says it was her. Sindoora throws the aarti ka thaali much to the surprise/shock of everyone there. She yells at Divya for going against her wishes. She tells Divya that the Nanimaa she keeps showing concern for is nothing but an empty shell of person. She tells Divya that Maaji has no sense of anything happening around her.

Maaji goes to speak and Sindoora yells at her calling her Choti Maa. Amar watches Sindoora shocked. Sindoora asks Maaji why she is doing this pooja. Since 22 years there is no way of doing the pooja. Sindoora yells at Chotim Maa saying that Divya is not Vidya, she is Divya the to be wife of Samrat, and Amar is Amar not Saagar. Samrat is happy and both Amar & Divya are disappointed. She tells Choti Maa that her kids have dies and will not be back.

Maaji is hurt and is murmuring that her kids are dead and remembers their body being wheeled in 22 yrs ago. Everyone in the family is concerned. Maaji remembers and faints. Everyone rushes to her side. Samrat smirks and leaves (I wanted to kick him...and I usually don't have a violent streak.)

The doctor that comes tells the family that either Maaji will come back to reality or her condition will worsen. Sindoora chides the family that how could they have let this happen, and asks Divya not to interfere. Rajeev says that the doctor said that Maaji condition could improve also, but Sindoora conteracts and shuts him up, and tells the family to not go against her wishes. Everyone leaves, and Divya hesitates but leaves eventually. Sindoora is about to leave and Maaji grabs her hand.

She shouts out that Sindoora killed her kids, and keeps on calling Sindoora the killer and murderer before fainting again. Sindoora disturbed pulls her hand away and thinks that at no cost now she should leave the room.

Amar talks about leaving and Divya tries to stop him, and Samrat is happy, but Rajeev stops Amar, and says that Amar is just recovering. He asks Amar to stay. Amar can't refuse and Rajeev asks Divya to show Amar his room. Samrat is not happy.

Mahua questions Rajeev about Amar and he tells her it isn't a coincidence. He tells her that something big is planned. Mahua asks who Amar is but Rajeev shrugs it off, and leaves. Sindoora and Chandra are overhearing and Sindoora wonders about Amar. She thinks that Amar wasn't born in this house and Samrat was the one to spell her destruction. She thinks that if Amar is Saagar then who is Samrat.

Precap: Amar stops by the room door of Saagar & Vidya. Divya asks him what the matter is, and Amar says that he had a really weird sensation.

P.S. I'll try to do the update tomorrow in a timely manner but can't promise anything so please bear with me, as I am still trying to work out my schedule. Thanks

Edited by Wafah - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Wafah! 😃
Trinibeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow great update...thanks alot...things looking up here. Hope Amar and Divya get some flashbacks of there marriage and soon they will get rid of Sindoora.
ducky_euro thumbnail
haila i watched this one already. a worth watching epi. vah kya chemistry! and for those who want to know:

PRECAP:
AMAR AND DIVYA ARE WALKING. WHEN THEY WALK, AMAR TURNS TOWARDS THE ROOM OF SAGAR/VIDYA. HE TELLS DIVYA THAT HE'S FEELING STRANGE!

OMG, cant wait till tom.!

SA 😳 Edited by ducky_euro - 15 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing..
Great update 👏 👏
Can't wait to see what will happen tomorrow 😊
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow sindura wants to hurt maaji now
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thnks wafah u r fab!!!! 👏
AD are shop shweet!!! maaji shouts quite well for her age!!! 😆
ShaFiLICIOUS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update Cant wait for tomorrow! I think soon Sindoora might find out that Amar is the real son not Samrat! Cant wait to see her reacation! 👏
twin_sisters thumbnail
thanks for the update.. great work... 👏 well.. lets hope that now even amar and divya remember their past soon...
A r y a n thumbnail
A good episode 😊 Divya looked and acted exactly like Vidya.Amar looked like a lost child 😆 I loved how they were secretly looking at each other and blushing during the puja, shoo cute.I was happy when Sindoora started to talk about SV, I want DA to know more about them so it makes them wanna investigate.They looked pretty shocked when Sindoora said they died.I wanted Maaji to continue with her madness, it would have been helpful.But now once again she'll be locked up and nowhere to be seen as she's remembering stuff.

Why does Sindoora have to use her brain all the time? I dont want her to do anything right now, at least let DA live a few days in peace.Show's pace is steady now 👍🏼

Thank you Wafah!Edited by A r y a n - 15 years ago