Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ialwayswill- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
yaa !!i dont know why they did it !!Ridzzi toh phir bhi teekh hai cuz she was the one who was atleast tryin to stop the fight and then she was hitten continuesly and so she also started, Muskaan was trhe culprit cuz she only started it all !!
harshita_dmg thumbnail

Originally posted by: neelam7

liar liar pants on fire..

Ridz jhoot bolne se pehle ek baar bhi Armaan ke baare mein nahin socha ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ridz is so selfish๐Ÿ˜ก

ek baar toh apne pyar ke baare mein sochna chahiye tha๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

er.Sheetal thumbnail
Arrey Dont worry frenz... if all dis wudnt have happened, den how were v able to expect LONAVALA AHEAD...
Just Chil & wait for more fun coming up ahead next week...

So NEXT WEEK = "LONAVALA FESTIVAL" LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i knw total LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!
muzic_chick247 thumbnail
i swear... rids and muskaan!!! wat crap!! especially muskaan!! she started EVERYTHIN!!!! not fair!! boys getting suspeneded...
but honestly.... wat kinda punishment is LUNAWLA??? i mean thy always have FUN there!!!!!! its not really a punishment!
er.Sheetal thumbnail

Originally posted by: muzic_chick247

i swear... rids and muskaan!!! wat crap!! especially muskaan!! she started EVERYTHIN!!!! not fair!! boys getting suspeneded...
but honestly.... wat kinda punishment is LUNAWLA??? i mean thy always have FUN there!!!!!! its not really a punishment!

Well right... its like a Party time for dem, instead of a punishement, he said it dey will monitor girl's performance & den decide wat to do...

i think Dr.Sasurji is also getting BUGGED up wid "Loosing it" Virus which was actually brought into Sanjeevani by Armaan... I mean Armaan is d father of "Loosing it Virus" ๐Ÿ˜†

Wat say ???

Karan.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: muzic_chick247

I agree with you

Rafa.LunaPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
bad bad girls...really they will pay for it from the boys!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
.BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ye it was muskaan who started all this and the boys get the blame. and i agree i mean how is lonavla supposed 2 b fun
stary world thumbnail
ye to bahut na insaafi hain boys ke sath ๐Ÿ˜ญ ridz told shash dat boys ne shuru kiya n woh maan bhi gaye?he is i bias.