Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

14th may written update - with all pics

xxashaxx Goldie
xxashaxx
xxashaxx

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:04am | IP Logged

TongueHey Guyz,

Im doing 2days update!... Hope you like it!Big smile

Part 1

The epi starts with an angry Raja uncle staring at Rudr. Rudr is angry 2 and walks away!Yudi says to Raja that he will talk to Rudr and Raja doesnt have to worrie! Choti Rani says that she will make Rudr understand 2. She also said that Rudr must be angry with Raja becuz Raja has given all the "jobs" to Yudi. Raja gets angry and says that she sould first talk to her son about hopw to talk to an older!Clap

(Oke I loved this CHAND!!!! When I saw this I rem. the place were Yudi took Bhoomi and the whole disco thingLOL)

Niharika is reading a book in her room when Rani enters it. She brought some towelLOL. Niharika asks rani how her mom is. Rani says that she is gettibng better now. And that she would be better in no time!Smile

Rani opens the closet to put the towel and sees a bride wear. She asks Niharika what it is. Niharika is looking a bit angryConfused! (BTW why should RAni even aks? She is just a servent!Confused)

Rudr is driving a car ( tottaly drunk!!!Angry... I hope he will get an accident!Tongue) He is angry with is dad for praising Yudi a lot and Raja isnt caring for Rudr!...( Well.... kind a understand him!Embarrassed) He says that he has to do something about it!!

PART 2

Rudr enters a bar/ disco/ pub.(OMG Bhoomi is there 2!!!!ClapLOLBig smile) He pulls a guy aside and sits!He gets more drunk and Bhoomi is daceing the night away!

A girl comes 2 Rudr and aks him why he is so angry. He says that he is always compared with Yudi and that he has to lern from him!etc.... He tells the girl to leave!

A girl comes up to Bhoomi and says "Hey Bhoomi"!... Rudr is just about to turn and them we have a scene of RaniLOL!

Oke we are back in Niharikas room!!! Niharika says that its her bridal wear. Rani says Sorry to her and puts it away. Then Munna comes in.Rani gets very angry with him. Munna asks Niharika why she is crieing. He says that Niharika has to laugh and that good for a person, he shows her how to laugh!(very funnyLOLLOL) Munna makes her smile. She asks for his name. She asks in witch grade he is in. He doesnt knowLOL. Niharika says that he has to come again she will parhai himLOL.(just watch Munnas face!!LOL!)

Rudr sees Bhoomi dacing. And thinks ; Bhoomi is haal mein? He takes pictures of her.... Bhoomi looks shocked and scary!... Rudr says wait till my dad finds out!!! (OEHHHLOL)

Bhoomi goes after him, she begs him not to show the picture to Raja!... MuwehwehwehwehLOL.... Rudr does her nakal; "please hum aapke saamne haat joorte hai, picture kisiko nahin dikhaye!"...(Oke just starting to like him in this epiLOLEmbarrassed) After that he laughts! He says that she souldnt ask him for forgivenes or something cuz she will have to save some for RAJA!!!LOL!!! He says that it would be fun and thats what he wants!... Bhoomi goes after him but Rudr jumps in his car and leaves!

Raja is walking in his room and Choti Rani says that Raja is "overreacting"about Rudrr. Raja is angry and says that when Yudi was Rudr's age he took over the whole bisnuss.

Bhoomi calls on Choti Rani's mobile. That servent sees the phone ringing and gets to Choti Rani.

Part 3

The servent gives the phone to Choti Rani. He has 12 missed calls from Bhoomi!!!Confused!!!Thew phone goes and Bhoomi wants to tell about the whole thing!.. But then Rani comes in and Choti Rani puts the phone off and she goes with Rani to Badi Rani's room!

Yudi is sitting on his bed (just like a princeEmbarrassed) thinking about what Rudr said. Niharika comes in, she asks about the date with Bhoomi. She aks whats wrong!

Rudr screams that he has something importent to tell. The servent tells him to be calm but he says to stay away!

Choti Rani asks Badi Rani how she is/feels. She hears Rudr screaming and goes downstairs!

Rudr is screaming that he is different from Yudi and he will prove it.

Then Choti Ranis phone goes (its Bhoomi's) and the servent has to give it to Choti Rani he thinks!

Raja is coming down from the stairs and Rudr is clapping for him!ConfusedLOL He aks how come Raja is late 2day?... Yudi and Niharika are rushing to Rudr and Raja is asking Rudr if he has been drinking. He says that he has to be ashamed of him self. Rudr says that he has 2 sons not only Kuwar Yudhishtir.

Choti Rani aks why Bhoomi is calling her all the time! Bhoomi tells everything.

Yudi is tells  Rudr that he has to be aware of who he is talking 2. Its not only his dad but also a RAJA! Rudr says to Yudi that he is talking to his dad and he doesnt have to interupt. Raja is getting really angry with Rudr and says that he better doesnt cross the line!!.... Rudr says ..."aagey Kuwar Yudi ki maan samaan ki baat!!!". He Tells Raja that he thinks that yudi is perfect (BTW : he isLOL)!!! And that Raja thinks that Rudr is the biggest fool of the world!

Preview:

Rudr screams that Raja and Yudi are going to pashtana and he is going to show the picture!

BTW: I liked Kuwar Rudr's acting a lot today!EmbarrassedClap

More pics I will add later!

For now I have to eat!!LOL

Please click tha THANK YOU BUTTON if you liked my post and do comment!!!

LOVE -XXXX-

AshaWink

Edited by xxashaxx - 14 May 2008 at 1:01pm

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

sonikudi83jaskiratmithi75nancy2poojapathakLucky78krasssufiahudazarbaigumamanjusnoweearchie76giguserreallyshockbhavikadhiachinnasriashwini6000xXxZiNnAyRaxXxruby_rennenazbanunightstrikersp87swit2weetwassup28hp18gayatri_hatersash2003Sweitzermissangel234A2Z_84charliecatenanda_gopadaddysgirl786kisnatulsiangels_eyesanna44knumnumcharmed ones

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged

thnks asha!!!
jus got ur message now, i was jus about to update thnk god i read it!!! LOL Wink

i let Rudr off my hitlist IF he is succesfull in showin the king RB!!! Embarrassed WinkLOL

xXx Bee

Edited by Bee3nazz - 14 May 2008 at 11:10am
lester Groupbie
lester
lester

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:09am | IP Logged
nice update...thnx
peachesblush IF-Dazzler
peachesblush
peachesblush

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:34am | IP Logged
thnax dear Embarrassed Embarrassed
pop77 IF-Sizzlerz
pop77
pop77

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

thnks asha!!!
jus got ur message now, i was jus about to update thnk god i read it!!! LOL Wink

i let Rudr off my hitlist IF he is succesfull in showin the king RB!!! Embarrassed WinkLOL

xXx Bee

Bee  is nice today..

Rudra telling true to raja becau..his angry with him.or .maybe he don't spoil yudi's life..but i don't think so CR let him speak..i hope rani and nih get bond eachother..

Thanks Asha for update..

peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
charmed ones IF-Sizzlerz
charmed ones
charmed ones

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot 4 great update with nice picx
akash99 IF-Sizzlerz