Actresses and their dresses

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Can I please point this out. Been watching Ramayan for a long time now and I have noticed something about Urmilla, Mandavi and Shrutkirti's dresses.

Urmilla: well every other day you will notice that the creatives give her the same colour to wear! she is mostly seen in a light green or light blue dresses. Occasionally you will see her gold/yellow with red.

Mandavi: hav noticed her dresses either pink or red. thats it.

Shrutikirit: mostly green!

Its not a complaint to Sagars but just a suggestion that they should give the actresses a variety of colours of their dresses! afterall they are being shown princesses and belong to such a rich family!

anyone agree out there? and anyone has also noticed this?

Edited by bharat999 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bharat9 thumbnail
by the way...just watched yesterday's episode and was glad to see that finally Urmilla's dress colour is different now!! 😊
coolpurvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
they wear same dress again n again. But in last episode Urmila wore a Black-red dress. She was looking so beautiful in it.
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

they wear same dress again n again. But in last episode Urmila wore a Black-red dress. She was looking so beautiful in it.

exactly!

by the way, why they showing them wearing black? as in those times black was only worn when they are really angry like when Kaikai was in Kupit-Bhavan!

camella thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes..ur rite..but since ur talking about the costumes..why cant they show sita wearing the sari which mata anusuya gave??? she adorned herself in that sari and in those jewels the day she got it..im so bored of watching sita in the same dress and without any necklace and other jewels..if they dont show her wearing those anklets then how would lakshman later identify tht they are sita's?? πŸ˜• Edited by camella - 15 years ago
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: camella

yes..ur rite..but since ur talking about the costumes..why cant they show sita wearing the sari which mata anusuya gave??? she adorned herself in that sari and in those jewels the day she got it..im so bored of watching sita in the same dress and without any necklace and other jewels..if they dont show her wearing those anklets then how would lakshman later identify tht they are sita's?? πŸ˜•

well thats another topic which we have previosly discussed and sure that its still in everyones head. well u r right, how will laxman identify the angles.

also i did mention about sita not wearing any necklace. she is still wearing with what she came from Ayodya but she did receive more jewels from mata anusua but not wearing....hmmmm ....wondering bout thatπŸ˜•

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: coolpurvi

yaπŸ˜›

-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i totally agree wid u
they reperat their dresses so much even in prc they did
r they short of money or what
they cant show anything in ramayan cant they even give their actors good dresses
then why did they start ramayan
they arent showing much ram sita together 😲 😲 😲
bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

i hav to laugh here nowπŸ˜† coz in every topic u complain about "they arent showing much ram sita together"..😊 complelely agree with you but what can we do! complain n complain and more complain!!! hope they will listen us....

bharat9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektay11

i totally agree wid u
they reperat their dresses so much even in prc they did
r they short of money or what
they cant show anything in ramayan cant they even give their actors good dresses
then why did they start ramayan

seems like you want to see moooooooooore of Ram+Sita!!!😊

we as well!!!