Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

India-Forums

Article:Sakshi denies being admitted

xo4515 Senior Member
xo4515
xo4515

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Sakshi denies being admitted to hospital

Sakshi Tanwar aka Parvati, Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii has denied that she was admitted to Bombay Hospital after shooting for Mahabharata in Ladakh. The actress says she is very much busy shooting for all her shows.

Sakshi clarifies, "I was never admitted to Bombay hospital and I am working on all my shows. I am tired of answering people's calls regarding my well-being. I have so many scenes in each of my shows so how can I not be shooting."

Adds Sakshi, "I have constantly been shooting for the last four days. The shooting for Mahabharata in Ladakh is over now I am busy shooting for Kahaani. Such reports can even harm my career."

Suraj Rao, Creative Head from Mahabharata, reiterates, "Sakshi was not admitted to the hospital. Altitude problem is quite common but it was not so serious. She was quite normal."

Sakshi plays an important character in Mahabharata. She is also anchoring Yeh Hai Jalwa with Smriti Irani and shooting for Kahaani.

Source: http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2008/May/Ne ws_20080514_151

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

abcdef123456cooltv94sp87rahat_fahad8knumnumyipee

queen_hetepet Senior Member
queen_hetepet
queen_hetepet

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Poor bub   Cry - having to ward off relentless questions Confused - well regardless am very happy that our Sakshi is doing much better - am looking fwd muchly to all of her projects - hope this means she shot for the upcoming episode of YHJ - am heaps excited about it - getting close to finals Tongue .

Besides the Sakshi n Smriti jodi masti and maaza is something see most definitely Big smile
preity_zinta IF-Dazzler
preity_zinta
preity_zinta

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
thnx 4 postin
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged
great to know that she is fine
priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thank God, she is fine. I am happy Big smile
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thank God!! Big smile Smile Sakshi's Fine n there was no serious problem.. Smile ...Really Hope So!! Big smile ...I was so worried after reading the second article posted about her collapse.. Cry Ouch ...All that matters to me is her Good Health, Well-Being n Happiness! Hug Hope Everything is Fine with her n she's in the Best of Health n Spirit for all her shoots! Hug Day Dreaming ...This news is actually comforting! Smile ...bet so many people were equally anxious to know if she's doing fine...n that's why our Queen's being hoarded with phone calls.. Embarrassed Embarrassed ...But Sakshi...all the workload, hectic shooting schedules, stress n strain are taking a toll on your health Dearie.. Cry Cry ...Please Do Take Very Good Care of Yourself Jaanu! Smile Hug ...Will always pray for your Well-Being.. Embarrassed Embarrassed ...Best Wishes for Everything! Embarrassed Big smile ...Love You Loads!! Hug Hug Hug
balhfan123 Senior Member
balhfan123
balhfan123

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
agree with chandrika..i am feeling happy to know that sakshi is fine..but still she dont look o.k. she needs to take rest for some days Confused

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top