Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
yea i agree with both sonam and cryptic KP ..when i watched the video of the anniversary
KP did act like he doesn't caree πŸ˜• and there's also another thing i noticed tht when he was introducing every1 infront of the camera he didn't mention kasturi at alllll 🀒 there might be some conflicts going on b/w them..but its kinda hard to believe tht the 2 most amazing actors can fight 🀒
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats true!

He didnt really introduce her.

Karan can be quite mean in my opinion. I love him like crazy but remember his ex girlfriend with whom he danced with on Nach Baliye? He claimed they were never a couple but according to Amita, they were together.

Strange na πŸ˜•
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
watever da reasons may b karan &shubhangi can only play kasturi&robbie so beautifully if ne1 quits den da show will definately lose its charm i hope its juz a rumour i hv once seen shubhangi &karan in sbs,sbs went 2 kasturi sets &shubhangi&karan were doin a staircase scene both of dem looked quite comfortable wid each other shubhangi was smiling karan was talking 2 her i din feel dat nething is wrong between dem πŸ˜•
sana_sugarbun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
omggg sonam u alwayss steal my thoughtsssss πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› i was also thinking the same think i wanted to mention here tht i think its smething with KP sorry don't mean to offend the KP fans but once in nach baliye he allso had a prob with anita and is not on speaking terms with her...so this time i thinkk....
chocchoc_love thumbnail
Hi Guyz.. I just wanna tell you'll that don't worry the actress is gonna be back and I think this entire story is just some bored news reporters figment of imagination... Just because there were some stories before about the actress having issues with Karan's abusing on the set they must have come up with this entire fighting scene... The news is not at all authenticated so chill.. And why would Nivedita lie?
Can't comment on the off screen chemistry between the lead.. but it doesn't seem as ugly as reported by some bogus sources..
mimi0295 thumbnail
^Agreed. I remember this one article where it said that Shubhangi is tired of Karan coming late on the sets- and another where she herself stated that she has no issues with that matter what so ever! SA and KP dont seem like the BEST friends- but they seem to like one another.
darshana23 thumbnail
I totally agree with you. They are not best friends but that doesnt mean they have problem with each other..
Whatever issues reported in news are quite old. They are of different age group and they both had different priorities in their personal life.
When karan was reporting late to shoot bcoz of nach baliye, it was taking shubhangi to tall to handle her personal life (as she is mother of one kid). When media asked about this to her, she replied without any complain about Karan.
sonam_s thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I kinda agree on that.

They are not best friends but they have nothing against each other.

She spoke very sweetly about him 😳
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hey nuuuuπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

tfs! omg karan and subhangi fight..thats sad to hear..they seem so comfy onscreen..wierdπŸ˜•

chocchoc_love thumbnail
Did ne one notice that in SBS ..the first anniversary special episode of Kasturi... in the question answer section Karan was rather behaving oddly. He couldn't have been more indifferent towards the questions and also when asked if shubhanghi had answered correctly as far as his car was concerned... she said a merc and honda.. he denied it and said he has an esteem...which I think is pretty unbelievable... The guy is pretty rich otherwise also.. didn't he state he comes from a business family and all that... Sort of wierd isn't it?