Kasturi
Kasturi

shubhangi &karan fight-zee news

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:16am | IP Logged

guys dere is a show in zeenews house arrest its a show lyk sbs dere it was shown dat shubhangi is upset wid da production house as de hv not paid her dues 2 her dats why she has not been shooting since 2days also da reporters said dat shubangi is also upset wid his costar karan patel de always fight wid each other previously dere was juz a cold war between dem but now both of dem indulge demselves in heated argument da reporters said dat da relationship between karan-shubhangi is not gud even da production house is unhappy wid shubhangi bcoz of her starry tantrums ekta has sent a notice 2 shubhangi 2 return back 2 her shoots if she doesnot do dat den we can c some new face in kasturi as said by da reporters

guys i don cum here very often but i lyk kasturi so wen i saw da news i was not so happy i saw dat nobody posted da news so i thought 2 post itSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.HobbitButtthesaint148

knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:19am | IP Logged

yeah Even we heard this news yaar. But dont know how far its true becos Niveditha Basu [Creative head] said tat those are only rumors and tat Shubhangi was unwell for 2 days and so had to be hospitalized.Big smile

Krishi

GEETH20 Goldie
GEETH20
GEETH20

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by knumnum

yeah Even we heard this news yaar. But dont know how far its true becos Niveditha Basu [Creative head] said tat those are only rumors and tat Shubhangi was unwell for 2 days and so had to be hospitalized.Big smile

Krishi

yeah dii Niveditha said Kas is hospitalized and in anyway i dont want the news of losing Shubha frm the show..Cry...None will make the RoKA pair other than KP and SA...

Jaanu

Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:26am | IP Logged
You never now whats true and whats not when it comes to news about famous people

Hope this is just a rumour and its just a case of SA not being well Ouch Ouch

Kay
knumnum IF-Rockerz
knumnum
knumnum

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
@Kay and @Jannu: I know yaar, no one can be trusted in Telly newsLOL But I think I can still watch this show even if SA leaves. But CANNOT watch it if KP leavesEmbarrassed.
sana_sugarbun IF-Dazzler
sana_sugarbun
sana_sugarbun

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omggggggggggggg noooooooooooo Cry Cry i can't bear to hear this newssss Dead Ouch noody can replace shubhangii if incase she does get i will uit watching ths show Cry & uuff karan n she had a fight i can't take this anymore maybe thts the reason they don't reunite them Dead Cry Cry
Kay Goldie
Kay
Kay

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
@ Krishi as much as i love watching KP act....i cant imagine Kasturi being replaced Ouch Ouch

The RoKa jodi wont be the same again....KP and SA have great chemistry...they have brought the characters alive and have got us hooked on to the show Ouch Ouch

Im hoping this is all a huge rumour

Kay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunjan.

GEETH20 Goldie
GEETH20
GEETH20

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kay

@ Krishi as much as i love watching KP act....i cant imagine Kasturi being replaced Ouch Ouch

The RoKa jodi wont be the same again....KP and SA have great chemistry...they have brought the characters alive and have got us hooked on to the show Ouch Ouch

Im hoping this is all a huge rumour

Kay

very very very very aptly said dii..KP without SA will be like night without moonCry and day without sunCry

jaanu

Go to top