Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Jaan Main Jaan Ayi..

armulover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
What did u all think? Shaili is busy....so we're spared of the insanity? hahahaha....nope...I'm here...hehe...

The main reason for this post is....yesterday after a longg time....I think a lot of us felt tht SD were back finally....as if they weren't the same people for the past few episode's.....things were sooo dull..

And watching Reema's KKHH music video.....totallyyyy kept the feeling alive...

I was so fed up of seeing Sharad in one or two scenes....I missed him...and most of the times....whn he was in the scene...it just wasn't the same...maybe cause he wasn't with Divz....I think they're our life line for this show....I don't care wht they show now...as long SD are together....tht helps a lot right there....other things we can complain but deal with...hahaha....

chalo now im done....😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
To be honest Shaili, you couldn't beat your record..I would give this post a 5 out of 10, compared to your previous ever so wonderful crazy posts...come on ...after todays epi...make one that gets 10 on 10...
😆

But you are absolutely right..I felt not only SD are back but SV are back too..specially in the puja sceene..God I love them soo much...and missed them like crazy...

And now as you said, I don't care if Sin-Chandra or Sam-Kam crap continues. As long as SD are together and they give us 5 min of them....I would be more than happy...

Just was joking about you post...it is as usual as crazy as ever... 😆 😆 I missed those too...
armulover thumbnail
Nishi....I think i've lost the practice.....and this usually happens to me and im deprived of SD or mostly S for a period of time... 😆 so hopefully in the next few days it'll get crazier... 😉 😛
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So true. They aren't the same without the other. At least we know they are together, mann ko shanti mil gayi. Oh glad you liked the video. 😊
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Reemz...completely OT but where are the pictures from??
armulover thumbnail
Reema...seriously...the tune tht was playing in our heads...u put it with the video and it def was just as amazing as I had imagined...

I'm kinda sad i can't watch the live episode..ahhh...hehe...hopefully its good...

Wafahji...good question...I was gonna ask her tht too...hehehe
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
You mean in my siggy? You'll find them in the last couple pages of the gallery. Divya's is from her ad and Sharads one is from SBS-Mothers day special. 😉

I cant watch it live either. URghh! 😕
armulover thumbnail
Just whn the episode's have started to get good....we can't watch it online...koi toh kaho kya hua....im dying...i cant dwld the video yet either...aghh...
eclipse_101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There was soo much boring stuff coming for a while...except for the haircut episode...hehe..luved that one..but then the show lost it's charm for a while. I feel i'm not as interested in Dulhann after SV died. Probably coz we didn't get any good scenes for a lonnggg time..but like you said, in yesterday's epi they met and the charm returned..finally ab feel ho raha hai jaise SD are there and bringing everything back on track..the sexiness, chemistry, feelings, and what not's coming back. I felt a tad bit more satisfied after reading yesterday's update. 😛
SunriseGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I felt SD and SV were back 😳 it sent a tingle down my spine when Amar came into Singh Mansion and stood right next to Divz 😛 they looked perfect together...

and you're right...they are our life lines 😊 any scene without them together seems like a waste and incomplete