India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

will they EVER learn to "behave"???

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:41am | IP Logged
after watching the last 10 minutes of yest's epi..n the new promo..I am like.. ok.. so wat next?? will they kill a patient n get away wid it?? Ouch

me thinks tht once this lonavla thingy..n suspension thingy is over..they still wont get serious..but I think if bi..or nana..or some of their close patients gets very serious..coz of their faults..I think they themselves will realise their mistakes..n get back to doin their work a bit more seriously..

guys..wat do u think.. wat the hell's happening to their ethics..morals..their approach towards their so-called MBBS degrees.. will it continue like this?? or will they ever learn to actually behave..n treat take their patients more seriously?? will it ever happen..or will DMG be the fun-filled light-hearted one wid no seriousness at all???

*imp note* plz do not bash neone here..neither the creatives..nor the serial.. we are not discussing how the creativeshav ruined this thing.. we r discussing whether or not they will get back to being the old interns tht we all loved..n if so..how will they..

n ppl plz.. we need some discussion topics over here..so dont jus view this topic..n go back..atleast post one line or too..comment abt somethin!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NidziWidzi

Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

after watching the last 10 minutes of yest's epi..n the new promo..I am like.. ok.. so wat next?? will they kill a patient n get away wid it?? Ouch

me thinks tht once this lonavla thingy..n suspension thingy is over..they still wont get serious..but I think if bi..or nana..or some of their close patients gets very serious..coz of their faults..I think they themselves will realise their mistakes..n get back to doin their work a bit more seriously..

guys..wat do u think.. wat the hell's happening to their ethics..morals..their approach towards their so-called MBBS degrees.. will it continue like this?? or will they ever learn to actually behave..n treat take their patients more seriously?? will it ever happen..or will DMG be the fun-filled light-hearted one wid no seriousness at all???

*imp note* plz do not bash neone here..neither the creatives..nor the serial.. we are not discussing how the creativeshav ruined this thing.. we r discussing whether or not they will get back to being the old interns tht we all loved..n if so..how will they..

n ppl plz.. we need some discussion topics over here..so dont jus view this topic..n go back..atleast post one line or too..comment abt somethin!

I agree with you
payal_dmg Goldie
payal_dmg
payal_dmg

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

i guess..dey r still d sme...but d circumstances hv bin really on a role...i mean..der hv bin loadz of ups n downs...sso...i wud say dt..dey still d old interns...wid yet-2-b-set prioities...n yaa...i hv always LOVED DEM...NWILL ALWAYS DO...D SME WAY Embarrassed
sea_nyx Goldie
sea_nyx
sea_nyx

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
i knw wht u mean, i mean whtever might go on in their lives they have to remember tht they are doctors first and tht their first responsibility is to ther duty. i'm not saying don't have fun or make it more serious. just tht u shouldn't ever forget tht this is a serial on DOCTORS
NidziWidzi IF-Rockerz
NidziWidzi
NidziWidzi

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
i dont want it to be seriou si wann it to be funnny and fun!! for teens!!!
mariaa.xo IF-Sizzlerz
mariaa.xo
mariaa.xo

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*RanKan4eva*~

i dont want it to be seriou si wann it to be funnny and fun!! for teens!!!

i agree...seriouz stuff getz borin
**cutiepie** Senior Member
**cutiepie**
**cutiepie**

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
i agree with you but then again its a funny show and im having fun watching them be all crazy and stuff....but yah agree with you it should be a little bit more realistic... Smile
kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I agree with you but all there pranks and masti aren't affecting there work. Like the senior doctors are always talking about how the patients are imroving.. somtimes some moj masiti helps out in your work.. Embarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top