Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
It was wonderful..awesome
I have no words my sweet little princess...I really loved this FF of you
You did a wonderful job by writing this great, fantastic FF.

Maine abhi abhi tumhaari puri FF ko phir parha hai..aur meri paas sach mein koi shabd nahin hai !!! It was too good. Tumhaari har part bahot achcha tha...ek special kahani tumne banaaya hai...Really good πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope you will start really soon a new fresh FF...I just can't wait but take your time my sweety 😊

I'm so sorry I late with my comments...I was really busy with college and work.
I will miss this FF very much...but just like I said  to you...har achchi kahan ka kabhi to ek end hona hai...and you did a wonderful job. I'm so pround of you !!!

Love you...and hamesha khush rehna !!
I wish you all the best and luck in life
Aap ki Pari Di
Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravjot: Thank you so much. I really love you and your comment. I'm very happy because you are happy. This FF was just for you guys. So thank you so much. I will start a new FF but after my SPT. OK. I will ok. So see you around and keep smiling. You look great. I'm glad that my FF maked you smile and happy, (sad!!)

Mushtari: Mushy thank a tun hun. Thank you so much. I will add more English in my new FF. Ok!!!Keep smiling and be always happy...:)
Love you and take care. !!!

Proniva: Yeh Proniva this was the last part (the end). Thanks!!!I will start a new FF. I will give you more information after my SPT.But keep smiling and be always happy.

Radika: Aww so sweet of you Radika. I'm glad that my FF maked you happy. I will start a new FF very soon. I will give you more information after my SPT. But keep smiling and be always happy...

Sonali di: My sweet didi thanks. I don't know how to thank you with your support. I really couldn't think of getting to know you and as my di. You are very sweet. Thanks may all your wishes  comes true. Love you take care...

Radhika: Radhika sweety I love to see you so happy. You won because I thought I will not start a new FF but so many friends wants me to write a new FF so I can't break anyones heart because of you I'm writing FF. Thank you sweety!!!Keep smiling:)
Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: narmz

omg....Rinaaa...ma lil sweet sis...u naughty devil πŸ˜† haha im jus joking...ur update was too gdd im gonna miss ur ff soo much seriously im like connected to it...😳 wat can i say i cnt believe u wer waiting for me to comment 😊 how sweet hun πŸ˜› ...we both liked da update n u noe who we both are...shh its between me n u 😳...ill be seriosulty waitin for u too start a new fanfic haha so type ur story im waiting πŸ˜‰

Yes big sis your lil sis, me naughty devilπŸ€ͺhihi I don't mind anything. You can call me whatever you like. Aww so sweet of you di. I'm now missing you. I have always waited for your comment because your comment makes me happy laughing girl who have laugh attack. Yeah sis I understand what you mean ''we both'' SECRET..HAHAHA...!!!I'm going to start a new FF after my SPT. OK!!!Love you so much and see you. Sab ko meri taraf se dher saare pyar dena aur aapna khyal rakhna. Main humesha aapki saat hoon hum humesha saat saat hai.

Love your lil sis S.Rina
Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

It was wonderful..awesome

I have no words my sweet little princess...I really loved this FF of you
You did a wonderful job by writing this great, fantastic FF.

Maine abhi abhi tumhaari puri FF ko phir parha hai..aur meri paas sach mein koi shabd nahin hai !!! It was too good. Tumhaari har part bahot achcha tha...ek special kahani tumne banaaya hai...Really good πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I hope you will start really soon a new fresh FF...I just can't wait but take your time my sweety 😊

I'm so sorry I late with my comments...I was really busy with college and work.
I will miss this FF very much...but just like I said  to you...har achchi kahan ka kabhi to ek end hona hai...and you did a wonderful job. I'm so pround of you !!!

Love you...and hamesha khush rehna !!
I wish you all the best and luck in life
Aap ki Pari Di

Heheh didi thank you so much. I have send you a PM. Ok!!!Aww didi main aapko kaisi shukriya aada karo. Aap toh meri nazro mein aur bhi upar chale gaye. Main aapse bohut pyaar karti hoon aur humesha karti rahongi. Aap itni acchi kyun ho? Main toh sirf kahani nahi banaya hoon didi, main toh yeh ek sachaye baanana chati thi aur main aab safal hoye hoon aapne kaam mein. Aab mein keh sakti hoon main safal hoye hoon sirf aur srif aapki prathna ashidwad se aur meri pyari friend viewers ki badalat se. I really love you guys.

You are not late it's me who haven't told you. I always send you a PM. But this time not. Haan yeh toh aapne sach kaha didi haar acchi kahani mein ek aant hona hai. Aur maine ak acchi aant likhi hoon. Main yaha taak paunchi hoon aapki vaje se.

Mujhe garv mainsoos hoti hai aab kyun ki mujhe itni acchi friends viewers  aur didi mili hai. Main iss duniya ki khush naseeb mainhsoos karti hoon. Didi sab ko meri taraf se dher saare pyar dena aur aapne behen ko ek hug dena. Mujhe aab jaana hoga par hum jaldh milenge.

Phir milenge!!!

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hi!!!!!!!!!! when are you going to start a new ff. plz pm me when you do! your impatient friend/ little sis(hope thats  okay) Radhika