Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 77)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update! Big smile

Thank you with the sweet and awesome comment. You are very nice and very good and excelent person. Have a great time and take care!!!Love you

Love S.Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bmtd11

BRAVO! BRAVO! CONTINUE SOON!

I will continue moomoo. You have to continue too. I can't wait. I really seriously man I love your ff. It's so...awesome...

Love you

Love S.Rina

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
omg...lil sis u updated agen thnx u and i realli appreciate u updating agen seriously... Wink i will be waiting tomorrow for another update truss me...i will eat ur brain like how i did todai LOL and i will be accompanied by Charri Embarrassed

Tumhari Di...Narmeen
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

omg...lil sis u updated agen thnx u and i realli appreciate u updating agen seriously... Wink i will be waiting tomorrow for another update truss me...i will eat ur brain like how i did todai LOL and i will be accompanied by Charri Embarrassed

Tumhari Di...Narmeen

Narmeen sis you and Charri sis is bully me.LOLI will update today and tomorrow my summer vacation starts and then from tomorrow I will update many parts as possible. I don't want to see my sisters are appreciating. The next part will be dedicated to you and of course Charri. Always you two is so like you...I love youLOLBig smile

Love you sis and take care...

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 5:35am | IP Logged

Great new part my sweet little sister...Really good Clap Clap Continue soon when you have time
I really love your fanfic...you are doing a wonderful and great job...Keep it up Smile Great part

Mein dua karongi ke tumhaari har sapna aur har khawish puri hogi...Tum zindagi mein hamesha safal hogi

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Di jho tumhe bahot zyaada pyaar karti hai
Reena
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 5:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaanlover

Great new part my sweet little sister...Really good Clap Clap Continue soon when you have time
I really love your fanfic...you are doing a wonderful and great job...Keep it up Smile Great part

Mein dua karongi ke tumhaari har sapna aur har khawish puri hogi...Tum zindagi mein hamesha safal hogi

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Di jho tumhe bahot zyaada pyaar karti hai
Reena

Di mujhe khushi horahihe kyun ki aapko meri part to accha laga hai aur uske upar aapki haar baatein mujhe khush kardetihe. Di aap kaisi hai aur aapka par haye kaise chalrahihe aur aapka exam...???Di aapki aunty kaisi hai? Woh aab behtar maisoos karahihe ya abhi bhi dard pe hai? Main aapke liye as always dua karongi aur aapki aunty keliye dua karongi..Dekhna di woh jald se jald theek hojaenge!!!Miss u di and I will update the next part today and soon!!!Love you and take care of you and your aunt..

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina jo tumse bohut pyar kartehe aur tumhari liye dua kartehe...!!!!

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Tumhari Di...Narmeen

Narmeen sis you and Charri sis is bully me.LOLI will update today and tomorrow my summer vacation starts and then from tomorrow I will update many parts as possible. I don't want to see my sisters are appreciating. The next part will be dedicated to you and of course Charri. Always you two is so like you...I love youLOLBig smile

yes i luv bullying esp my lil sista LOLTongue its a habit now....ur summer vacations start so early got to admit i still have 4 weeks left Ouch but i will also be waiting for todays update and the summer vacation updates...as u noe i luv reading ur fanfic as i jus cnt get enough of it...thnx for dedicating to me and charri its really nice to hear that Embarrassed

Tumhari Di Narmeen Big smile

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 10 June 2008 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Tumhari Di...Narmeen

yes i luv bullying esp my lil sista LOLTongue its a habit now....ur summer vacations start so early got to admit i still have 4 weeks left Ouch but i will also be waiting for todays update and the summer vacation updates...as u noe i luv reading ur fanfic as i jus cnt get enough of it...thnx for dedicating to me and charri its really nice to hear that Embarrassed

Tumhari Di Narmeen Big smile

Oh you love bully meWinkTongueYou love my ff. It's really nice to hear from you especielly from you. Yeh my summer vacation start from tomorrow and then free for me. Your summer vacation is after 4 weeks???How???I did't know that!!!You can't get enough of my fanfiction. Is my fanfiction good???I love your fanfiction. I always read the parts twice. You write it so well and both of our fanficis different. Your fanfic is so so I'm speechless about your fanfic. I will update todays part very soon...Love you

BTW how are you?

Go to top