Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 73)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Saniiii

Great Update Big smile .. like alwayss.. Embarrassed i loved it .. please cont sooon

I'm glad that the most people or the important people liked the part...I will continue when I have time!!!

IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Just loved the both parts plzz cont soon
LoveChocolate Goldie
LoveChocolate
LoveChocolate

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
OMG..Rina sweety your updates were MINDBLOWING...just too AWSOMEEEEEE..i just finished reading all the parts that i had missed..mannnnn i hate surili Dead but i love the kids..soo of them cute to interrupt their parent Embarrassed .. And Rinaaaaa plsssssssss cont soon..i cant wait read more..now that i'm back
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 2:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nelly34

OMG..Rina sweety your updates were MINDBLOWING...just too AWSOMEEEEEE..i just finished reading all the parts that i had missed..mannnnn i hate surili Dead but i love the kids..soo of them cute to interrupt their parent Embarrassed .. And Rinaaaaa plsssssssss cont soon..i cant wait read more..now that i'm back

Thanks sweety...I'm happy that you have read it and you have commented. I always think positive but when I saw that you haven't comment what can the reason be. Haaha I will continue soon as possible. Today I will update..!!!Keep smiling and take care!!!

Love S.Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Irika

Just loved the both parts plzz cont soon

I'm happy that you liked my both parts...I will continue soon as possible..Love you and keep smiling

Love S.Rina

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged

That was really a great part my sweet little sister...I really love it...you are really a great writer. Keep it up with your great and fantastic Fanfic Smile Continue soon when you have time...

I'm a little bit late with my comments but I was really busy...lekhin mein promise karti hoon ke jab bhi mujhe waqt mile mein tumhaari fanfic zaroor parongi...

Mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha khush rahongi aur tumhaari har sapna aur khwaish puri hogi...Tum hamesha safal hogi apni zindagi mein..I wish you all the best and luck in life

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna...Keep smiling...

Aap ki Di jho tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hai

Reena

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

That was really a great part my sweet little sister...I really love it...you are really a great writer. Keep it up with your great and fantastic Fanfic Smile Continue soon when you have time...

I'm a little bit late with my comments but I was really busy...lekhin mein promise karti hoon ke jab bhi mujhe waqt mile mein tumhaari fanfic zaroor parongi...

Mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha khush rahongi aur tumhaari har sapna aur khwaish puri hogi...Tum hamesha safal hogi apni zindagi mein..I wish you all the best and luck in life

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna...Keep smiling...

Aap ki Di jho tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hai

Reena

Di I'm glad that you liked the part. Main bhi aapse bohut zyada pyar kartiho. Mera summer vacation wednesday shuro honge matlab tab main continue karongi. Di aapka aunty aab kaisi hai? Main dua karongi tumhari aunty keliye aur tumhari khushi keliye. Tum humesha hasi khush rehna. Guess what? Aaj main kaha gaye? I have cut my hair. And everyone like my new style. I will send you a photo of me and then you can write what you think!!!Oki di main continue soon karongi. Main tumhari saat humesha ho. Hum hamesha saat saat rahenge!!!Love you di

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina jo aaj bohut khush hai!!!

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 09 June 2008 at 8:42am | IP Logged
lil sis wer is the new update ? LOL

Go to top