Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 71)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anki4life

OMG RINA THAT WAS SOOO SAD Cry Cry
surili and sindoora are just Angry Angry Angry
well i loved it Big smile i could totally picture that in my head hun Smile
plez continue soon Big smile

Ankita I'm glad that you liked the part. Ankita wow when I wrote the part I could imagine that. I feel so sad. I started to cry when I wote and read what I had written. I will continue by the way I love your ff too...You have to continue too...!!!

Love you and take care

Love S.Rina

-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Ok Rina, just give me some time to cry finish... Cry
2 min later... still crying
5 min later... stopped crying but eyes full of tears. Ouch
Rina, it was so touching and sad part! Embarrassed
I am speechless! You wrote it so beautiful with the song and everything!

OMG, I hate that Sindoora and Surili! I just want to... OMG! I want to... You know what I mean... LOL

Please make them together again, I can't see them like this anymore! Only whitin 4 parts you have to make them togheter again! LOL  I can't see them like this... Embarrassed

Cont soon! Maybe today... LOL

Luv ya loads!<3   Tumhari Di Charri<3

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Ok Rina, just give me some time to cry finish... Cry
2 min later... still crying
5 min later... stopped crying but eyes full of tears. Ouch
Rina, it was so touching and sad part! Embarrassed
I am speechless! You wrote it so beautiful with the song and everything!

OMG, I hate that Sindoora and Surili! I just want to... OMG! I want to... You know what I mean... LOL

Please make them together again, I can't see them like this anymore! Only whitin 4 parts you have to make them togheter again! LOL  I can't see them like this... Embarrassed

Cont soon! Maybe today... LOL

Luv ya loads!<3   Tumhari Di Charri<3

Charri sis sorry for making you cry. Mera irada aapko rona naho tha. I get teary eyes to and I did not stopped crying. Di I think I will be able to update today but not 100% sure...Love you and I\m glad that you loiked the song and everything..!!!

Love you

Love S.Rina

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Great part my sweet little sister...I really love it Smile Tumhaari Fanfic to bahot bahot zyaada achchi hai
Keep it up with your great work and continue soon when you have time

I really love your new part Smile You are really a very good writer...Great work and great Fanfic Smile
Mein dua karongi ki tum apni zindagi mein hamesha safal hogi aur tum hamesha aage bharongi zindagi mein

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Di
Reena
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaanlover

Great part my sweet little sister...I really love it Smile Tumhaari Fanfic to bahot bahot zyaada achchi hai

I really love your new part Smile You are really a very good writer...Great work and great Fanfic Smile
Mein dua karongi ki tum apni zindagi mein hamesha safal hogi aur tum hamesha aage bharongi zindagi mein

Aap ki Di
Reena

Hi Reena didi. Aap kaisi hai aur aapki aunt kaisi hai? I'm glad that you liked the part and thank you I know I will not say that but I want to thank you to be so nice and special for me. Di aap meri zindigi main itni kaam samay jaga liya. Love you di and I will continue...

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Aap ki Di
Reena

Hi Reena didi. Aap kaisi hai aur aapki aunt kaisi hai? I'm glad that you liked the part and thank you I know I will not say that but I want to thank you to be so nice and special for me. Di aap meri zindigi main itni kaam samay jaga liya. Love you di and I will continue...

Tum bahot sweet hoon my sweet little sister...Mein thiek hoon...I was busy with my studies...I was really tired so I decided to take a break..and than I saw that you send me a sweet message and a great next part of your Fanfic...Ab mujhe phir takkat mili hai to go on with my studies...

Maine abhi abhi meri aunty ka phone kiya hai...use abhi bahot dard ho rahi hai...I'm really worried about her...agar mujhe kal college nahin tha to mein use ki paas jaati lekhin the next two weeks mera exams hai...

Tumhaari new part bahot achchi hai...tum hamesha safal hogi apni zindagi mein..mein yeh dua karongi...tum bhi bahot kam waqt mein meri liye itni important hoagaya...ab mein tumhaare bina nahin rehe sakti hoon

Aap ki Di jho tumse bahot pyaar karti hai

Reena

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Aap ki Di
Reena

Tum bahot sweet hoon my sweet little sister...Mein thiek hoon...I was busy with my studies...I was really tired so I decided to take a break..and than I saw that you send me a sweet message and a great next part of your Fanfic...Ab mujhe phir takkat mili hai to go on with my studies...

Maine abhi abhi meri aunty ka phone kiya hai...use abhi bahot dard ho rahi hai...I'm really worried about her...agar mujhe kal college nahin tha to mein use ki paas jaati lekhin the next two weeks mera exams hai...

Tumhaari new part bahot achchi hai...tum hamesha safal hogi apni zindagi mein..mein yeh dua karongi...tum bhi bahot kam waqt mein meri liye itni important hoagaya...ab mein tumhaare bina nahin rehe sakti hoon

Aap ki Di jho tumse bahot pyaar karti hai

Reena

Reena didi main dua karongi tumhari aunty keliye. Mujhe aapar pura vishwaas hai. Jo bhi tumhari faisla hoga yeh choti behen aapki saat humesha hoga aur rahenge. Aap aapna khyal rakhna aur khush rehna...

Love you

cutey55 Goldie
cutey55
cutey55

Posted: 08 June 2008 at 10:17am | IP Logged
dat was sweet but Sad, and i STILL loved it<<3

Go to top