Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 67)

Ankuu Goldie
Ankuu
Ankuu

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
omg rina that was awesome hun Big smile
im srry i couldnt comment before but omg I JUST LOVED IT!!! Clap Clap Clap
and you noe what hun....u have to have to continue soon ok?

IrikaLovesKMH IF-Dazzler
IrikaLovesKMH
IrikaLovesKMH

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 9:29am | IP Logged
awesome awesome

plzzzzzz cont soon

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anki4life

omg rina that was awesome hun Big smile
im srry i couldnt comment before but omg I JUST LOVED IT!!! Clap Clap Clap
and you noe what hun....u have to have to continue soon ok?

Ankita don't embarrass me. I'm glad that you have read my parts.
I will continue soon oki...
Love you and you have to continue soon too. I'm really love your ff. Your ff is too goo yaar.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Irika

awesome awesome

plzzzzzz cont soon

Hi Irika. I will continue soon.
I'm going to update the next pat now. Hope you'll enjoy the part..
Love you

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hi guys sorry for updating the next part today...
This part is dedicated to Moomoo,Charri sis, Narmz sis, Reena sis and Nelly, Irika and Ankita...
Recap: SV's dad slapped Sagar. Eveyone is shocked to see some report.
Chapter 38

Sagar crying – Vidya tum aisi kaisi soch sakteho. Main yeh ghinona harkat karsaktoho. Vidya mujhe laga tum meri saat ho.
Vidya was listening everything. She was about to go to Sagar but couldn't. She wanted to hug him. Vidya then goes back to her room. She is sitting on the bed for a while. Sagar comes to the room after a while. He wanted to say something but Vidya just goes to the sofa and lies down. Sagar just looking at Vidya. Sagar goes to the bed and lies down. He can't sleep. He feels very guilty. Vidya on other hand couldn't sleep and tears rolling down. She has closed eyes. Sagar is looking at the clock and is waiting for the morning. The time was running very slowly like a slow motion. Sagar slept after 3 hours. He was awake till then. Vidya couldn't sleep all the night because what she is doing she feels very guilty. Vidya goes to the house temple.
Vidya – Shamboonathji aur kya mujhe sehna hoga. Maine aapka humesha issat aur imandar se prathna kiya. Kya yeh meri prathna ka sila diya aapne? Aab mujhe yeh hi karna hoga. Mujhe meri pati se aisi karna hoga. Main aapse jawad chatiho. Aap aab jab kuch theek karenge. Sindoora didi jo kaam karta hai who toh aap dekhrahihe. Par Surili aisi ginona kaam karenge yeh main kabhi soch bhi nahi sakti. Shamboonathji aab main kuch piongi ya kahongi nahi jab taak aap yeh sab kuch theek nahi karte. Mujhe meri parivaar chahiye. Varna yeh bhakti aapka kabhi bhakti nahi honge aapke. Main aapko nahi maongi. Aapko aab yeh maa aur yeh patni aur yeh bhaktiki aap madat karna hoga.
Tushar heard everything and goes to Vidya.
Tushar – Vidya bhabhi!
Vidya – Jee Tushar.
Tushar – Mujhe pata hai aapki dil main kya gozrahihe. Ek hi rasta hai. Woh hai yeh sab kuch aap karahihe. Aaoko aapki pati wapas chaiye matlab aisi karna hoha varna aap aapki pati ki saat aapki bacche ko bhi.
Vidya – Tushar main jantiho par phir bhi mujhe yeh sab kuch pasand nahi hai. Par aisi sahi main karongi meri bacche aur meri pati ka raksha karongi.
Tushar – Yeh hai Vidya bhabhi ki asli roop, SMILES.
Vidya – Tushar aab hume yaha se chalna hoga. Sindoora didi yaha asaktehe. Kisi waqt par kyun ki woh jantihe main haar waqt yaha par rehtiho aur kuch bate kartiho. Tum yaha se jao jaldi varna bohut garbar hojaenge.
Tushar – Vidya bahbhi jaisi aap kehrahihe. Main jati ho aur bholna maat main aapki saat hoon aur rahongi. Aap job hi adam uthaenge who sahi hai kyun ki aap ki sab kuch sahi hai. Mujhe aapar pura vishwaas hai. Aapka khyal rakhna aur khyal rakhna. Main jatiho.
Vidya goes to the kitchen. She was preparing everything. She goes to the dining table and sees that everyone was sitting. But she realizes that Sagar wasn't there.
Vidya – Aap log unko kahi dekha hai.
SV's dad – Vidya tum aisi kaisi keh saktiho. Tum jantiho Sagar ne tumhari saat kya kiya hai. Phir tum Sagar ki fiqar kyun karahiho.
Vidya – Main jantiho baba par phir bi woh iss ghar ki beta hai. Aur uski haq banta hai yaha par. Meri si bhi zyada.
SV's mum – Vidya main sach main bohut khush kismat ho tumhari jaisi dulhan aur beti pakar. Vidya tum kaisi yeh dhook sehsaktiho.
Vidya – Maa aap aisi kyun bolrahihe. Main to iss ghar ki dulhan hoon na. Main jantiho unhone hume dhook diya hai par phir bhi maa main to uski patni hoon.
Sagar heard everthing. He has terry eyes.
Sagar – Vidya meri itni fiqar kartihe. Par mujhe hi kuch karna hoga. Main khud jantiho main bekasoor hoon. Surili meri kareeb kabhi nahi aye hai. Toh woh kaisi pregnant hosaktehe. Main haar waqt Vidya ke saat rehtiti. Main kabhi Surili ki paas nahi gaye.? to himself.
Mahua – Maa Sagar arahihe. Vidya tum serve karsaktiho mujhe.
Vidya – Ha Mahua di. Main kartiho.
She served to Mahua and everyone. She was about to serve Surili.
Surili whispered – Vidya kya hua rook kyun gaye. Tum toh jantiho main pregnant ho. Tum mujhe haar waqt serve karna hoga aur meri seva karna hoga.
Vidya serves to Surili. She didn't say anything after talking to SV's mum and dad. She was quiet the whole day.
Sagar – Aniket jiju aap kab office jaenge?
Aniket with an angry look – 10 minute baad jaenge.
Sagar notice that but didn't say anything . He respects him very much.
Surili – Sagar jab tum wapas ayenge tab tum mujhe bahar lekar jaenge?
Sagar didn't answer anything. He looked at Vidya who turned back and face the other direction. Sagar wanted to talk with her but can't. Vidya wanted to say bye to him. But couldn't because of what she promised Shamboonathji and Tushar. Sagar wanted to hear something from Vidya's mouth. For him is like he hasn't heard anything in 100 years. If he can't hear anything from Vidya he didn't feel good all the day. Vidya is like his courage and everything.
Aniket – Chaliye Sagar chalo Sindoora.
Sindoora – Chaliye and gives an evil smile to Surili. Surili gives an evil smile back.
Everyone leaves the dining table and goes to the living room leaving Surili alone eating the breakfast.
Vidya in the kitchen while preparing the lunch thinking of Sagar. What he is doing etc…
Sagar at the office and thinking of Vidya. What she is doing etc… He wants to hear Vidya's voice. He calls home. Vidya comes to her sense. She picks up the phone. But very deep in her heart she feels that in the phone is Sagar.
Vidya – Aap!
Sagar smiles and hang the phone.
Sagar – vidya main tumhe kya kaho. Meri zuban se kuch nahi aate sivay tumhari naam.

Hope you'll like this part. Sorry for updating the part today. I couldn't yesterday because I was in a party and I hadn't taken my laptop and everthing. I always take a laptop everywhere where I go because I can't stop chit chat with you and write my ff. Love you all and I hope you like this sad part. I really touched with my writing and this part. I really don't like to write any sad thing. I'm always like this happy and cheering everyone.

Love you and Moomoo,Charri sis, Narmz sis, Nelly, Reena di,Irika and Ankita I hope you aren't pissed off with me.

Love S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 07 June 2008 at 11:50am
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT UPDATE! YOU DID AN AMAZIN JOB! U MUST MUST MUST UPDATE AGAIN! PLEEJ! Clap Clap
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

THIS WAS SUCH A GREAT UPDATE! YOU DID AN AMAZIN JOB! U MUST MUST MUST UPDATE AGAIN! PLEEJ! Clap Clap

Moomoo I will update for sure. But I'm ust 50% sure and 50% not. When I have time then I will update the next par..Promise. i'm glad that you liked my part, I dedicated to you...
Love you
Love S.Rina
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 07 June 2008 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Originally posted by bmtd11

Moomoo I will update for sure. But I'm ust 50% sure and 50% not. When I have time then I will update the next par..Promise. i'm glad that you liked my part, I dedicated to you...
Love you
Love S.Rina

i know i was soo happy. oh ok. thake ur time. but my next update will also be dedicated to you!

Go to top