Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveChocolate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Omg...Rinaaa that was FANTASTICCCCCC.. 👏 I'm really sorry for always being late for comments, its just that i'm not home lately...and your doing awsomeeee job with your FF, omg i hope Harsh does not do anything too baddd..ohh and i saw your comments that you are leaving for 2 months, thats soo sad..i'm really gonna miss talking to you and reading your wonderful FF..But have a great time and wonderful vacation..cant wait till you get back..
LOVE YOU Rina Sweety.. 😳
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing updates! u did a great job! enjoy ur trip to dubai! i always wanted to go there.=)
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have read your new part my sweet little sister..I was really busy with my studies...The exams was really difficult..I have tried my level best..I hope mujhe achche marks milenga...

Aap kaise hai..? Maine tumhe bahot zyaada miss kiya hai...Ghar mein sab kaise hai...? Meri pyaar sab ki dena...I really love your new part..Great work as always 👏 👏 Keep it up...

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Di jho tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hai aur tumhe bahot miss kar rahi hai

Reena
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi guys...Here is the next part I am writing...Enjoy!!!
Chapter 48
Part 1

Harsh goes from there. He goes to his room while thinking...
Harsh - Main aab kya karo. Mujhe Vidya chaiye kisi kimat par. Main kya karo?...Kyun na main Vidya aur Sagar ki beech main divar peda karo. Stupid main yaha aye ho Vidya aur Sagar ki beech main divar peda karne. Aab main dekhta ho Vidya tumhari aur Sagar ko kaisi alag karneke.
Next morning everyone was waiting for Vidya and Sagar to come in the living-room. Sagar and Vidya was awake and was going downstairs with the babies and in hand in hand. They goes to the living-room and sits with everyone. Harsh comes and goes next to Vidya. Sagar didn't like the way Harsh sits next to Vidya. He switch with Vidya so Vidya was sitting with Shalu and Sagar. Harsh felt so angry but didn't show his andriness. Vidya was confused with Sagar' behaviour. She was talking with Shalu while Sagar was playing with the babies and talking with SV' mum. The babies start to cry and both Sagar and Vidya turned and bump with the heads. Both held the heads and everyone was laughing. Harsh goes to Sindoora.
Harsh - Sindooraji main kya karo. Aapne kaha yeh bohut asan kaam hai.
Sindoora - Harsh tum jao vaha. Main kuch kartiho.
Sindoora brings some snacks for everyone. Everyone was drinking tea. Sindoora very carefully so no one could see she spred the tea on Vidya' saree. Vidya goes to the washroom. Harsh goes behind Vidya.Vidya didn't notice that...What will happen to Vidya and what will Harsh do...???

Part 2
Vidya goes in the washroom. Harsh very slowly close the door and lock the door. Vidya didn't even notice anything. She was busy with the water. Harsh slowly goes near her. Vidya saw Harsh on the mirror and turn her face at him. She was very afraid.
Vidya - Harsh tum kya karahiho? Mere paas maat ana.
She is going backwards. Finally she hit the wall and some tears are rolling down her cheek.
Harsh - Vidya kya hua tum itni darrtiho kyun. He lays on her cheek. Vidya was very afraid.  She goes under his arms and runs to the door. She can't even open the door.
Vidya inside - Shamboonathji humari madat kijiye. Hume yaha se bahar kardijiye. Hamari prathna suniye.
Harsh take Vidya's hand and pulls her closer to him. He holds Vidya's waist.
Harsh - Vidya main tumse pyaar kartiho. Mujhse dhoor kyun bhagrahiho. Main jantiho tum bhi mujhse pyaar karteho. 
Vidya - Chi Harsh tum aisi kaisi sochliye. Hum kisiki patni hai aur kisiki maa bhi hai. Tumhari dimak main yeh kaisi agaye hum tumse pyaar karenge. Main aapne aapar sharminda hoon kyun ki maine meri pati ki baat maanliya.
Harsh becomes very angry and holds Vidya's hair. Vidya is in pain. 
What will happen to Vidya? Will Shamboonathji help her or not?

Hi guys hope you like this short part but I dedicate this part to Narmeen di and Reena di because I feel I'm the queen of the world today and I'm very happy!!! Hope you liked it...
Hss ki writer S.Rina
Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
Rayanaa thumbnail
Guys I wrote this part because I want to chit chat with you and this part was little choit chatting...Sorry for updating this part but I will try to update the seconf part of 48..
Bye take care and enjoy
narmz thumbnail
ur update was awesome.... 😳 i jus luvd it and i really missed reading ur updates lil sis... 😊
hows ur holiday goin in Dubai ?
cherrgirl2711 thumbnail
eventhough dis is not a real word ...... i still want to use it SUPERFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what i think this FF is, i would rather read this than watch the ACTUAL SHOW.......... PLZ continue ASAP can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update my sweet little sister
Keep it up with your great Fanfic 😊 You are doing a wonderful job 👏 👏

Please continue soon when you have time 😊

Kaise hoon aap...? I really miss you a lot 😊
Mein tumhe bahot zyaada miss kar rahi hai...par mein dua karongi ki tum jahan pe hoom tum khush hoon aur bahot enjoy kar rahi hongi

Apna khayal rakhna
Aap ki Di
Reena
Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: cherrgirl2711

eventhough dis is not a real word ...... i still want to use it SUPERFRAGILISTICEXPIALADOCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's what i think this FF is, i would rather read this than watch the ACTUAL SHOW.......... PLZ continue ASAP can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much...

I'm glad to see you like my ff and you like to read my ff...I will continue soon..Sorry for replying late but I have not so much time I'm very busy...

I will continue soon when I have time...

Love you

Love S.Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

Great update my sweet little sister
Keep it up with your great Fanfic 😊 You are doing a wonderful job 👏 👏

Please continue soon when you have time 😊

Kaise hoon aap...? I really miss you a lot 😊
Mein tumhe bahot zyaada miss kar rahi hai...par mein dua karongi ki tum jahan pe hoom tum khush hoon aur bahot enjoy kar rahi hongi

Apna khayal rakhna
Aap ki Di
Reena

Hi Di...I'm not so good...Guess what??I'm ill😡I'm feeling little better today because of you...When I read a comment from you I feel the best!!!I'm enjoying here and is missing you aaaaa loooot...Kya karo aap meri bari behen hai!!!Di aap kaisi hai aur sab kaisi hai???Main aapke saat humesha hoon aur rahongi di...I love you di very very much...

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina jo tumho bohut bohut pyar kartehe