Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 58)

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charri7878

Originally posted by narmz

Originally posted by charri7878

^^ Yay! Narmeen Di you are back!!!!!!
I have missed you soooooooo much<33333333333333333333

awww...ur soo sweet man i seriously missed u aswell....Embarrassed

But now you aren't going ANYWHERE!LOL(evil laugh)
Just kidding, the family comes first and the life.Embarrassed

it wernt family sis it was ma life....and yes im bak...im ere to annoy u Wink

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

hey lil sis....
im really sorry i have not commented on ur updates its jus that i hav alot of situations goin on in life i still do but i have managed to comment xcoz i dnt want to upset u and charri i remember wen we use to comment like 10 times a day...sorry Embarrassed bak to the update it was awesome she got twing...aww thats soo sweet...please countinue soon and u noe wat that means...i bet u have forgotten as i hav not commented for awhile Smile but now im bak and it means u got to countinue asap...peer-pressre lil sis thats haw much i enjoy reading ur ff Embarrassed Big smile Wink

Di I knew that so I'm not upset or angry. Di sorry sorry I reply so late. Oh god I'm really very sorry!!!EmbarrassedI was in a boring party and I have come now home. Di I will update. I couldn't update earlier..It's my fault and I just want to apologise for my big mistake. Di tomorrow I will update 2 or 3 parts. Today I will update but it will take time. Rina isn't very fast now at updating the part...Hope you understand why I didn't reply...Big smileDi really missed you so much and your 10 times comments..Mujhe laga tha ke aap the first hogi jo comment likha. But now you are here and with your 10 times comments...Really di I love to chit chat with you, it's fun and I always start to laughLOLDi aapka khyal rakhna aur humesha khush rehna...

Your lil sis Rinnaaaa

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Sorry guys I didn't update today's part...I was on a boring party..
But tomorrow I WILL UPDATE 2 OR 3 PARTS OR MORE...

Love you all
Love Rina
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

hey lil sis....
im really sorry i have not commented on ur updates its jus that i hav alot of situations goin on in life i still do but i have managed to comment xcoz i dnt want to upset u and charri i remember wen we use to comment like 10 times a day...sorry Embarrassed bak to the update it was awesome she got twing...aww thats soo sweet...please countinue soon and u noe wat that means...i bet u have forgotten as i hav not commented for awhile Smile but now im bak and it means u got to countinue asap...peer-pressre lil sis thats haw much i enjoy reading ur ff Embarrassed Big smile Wink

Di I knew that so I'm not upset or angry. Di sorry sorry I reply so late. Oh god I'm really very sorry!!!EmbarrassedI was in a boring party and I have come now home. Di I will update. I couldn't update earlier..It's my fault and I just want to apologise for my big mistake. Di tomorrow I will update 2 or 3 parts. Today I will update but it will take time. Rina isn't very fast now at updating the part...Hope you understand why I didn't reply...Big smileDi really missed you so much and your 10 times comments..Mujhe laga tha ke aap the first hogi jo comment likha. But now you are here and with your 10 times comments...Really di I love to chit chat with you, it's fun and I always start to laughLOLDi aapka khyal rakhna aur humesha khush rehna...

Your lil sis Rinnaaaa

i can understand going to boring parties i hate going to all parties to say the truth  Embarrassed oh no lil sis i was realli waiting to read ur next update Ouch oh well it dnt matta Big smile i think i can survive one dai well im not sre as i am addicted sis Smile please countinue soon...i also enjoy the chit chats wif u and charri Wink

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

hey lil sis....

Your lil sis Rinnaaaa

i can understand going to boring parties i hate going to all parties to say the truth  Embarrassed oh no lil sis i was realli waiting to read ur next update Ouch oh well it dnt matta Big smile i think i can survive one dai well im not sre as i am addicted sis Smile please countinue soon...i also enjoy the chit chats wif u and charri Wink

Narmz di here I'm the only one who is awake. My family is asleep and I'm sitting in front of my computer. It's 23:20 twenty past eleven o'clock 11:20pm. I'm working and is chit chatting with you..Hehe I love to chit chat with you. I will say that I'm the luckiest person in the world because to have a big sis like you..You are very special for me seriously I love you very much Narmz di..

Di I will update very short part ok very soon..

For your sake..

Love Lil sis S.Rina

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
^oh okkie...no worries i aint fussed atleast ur updating... aww...how sweet i am glad to hav a lil sis like u seriously ur soo sweet Embarrassed Wink
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Guys here is the next part. I hadn't time to update so here is the next part very short part.
Recap: Vidya and Sagar were in the house temple and were talking.
Chapter 33

Vidya – Aap kabhi aapke besharmi se jaenge nahi.
Sagar – Vidya akhir main tumhari pati ho matlab main besharam bhi ho.
Sindoora hears the conversation.
Sindoora – Oh my god. Sagar aur Vidya ki pyar bohut ghere hai. Main kaise in donoko judha karsakteho. Main Vidya ko iss ghar se nikaldo matlab yeh property uss dono baccheke naam nahi hoenge. Par main kaisi in donoko judha karo…Kaisi? Ha kyun main Harsh aur Surili ko iss ghar leao then it is going to be blast par main choti maa aur baba ko kaisi manaongi.
Chinu comes and shake Sindoora. Sindoora comes from her thought.
Chinu – Kya hua Sindoora didi. Aap itni khoi kyun he?
Sindoora – Kuch nahi tum jao yaha se.
Chinu – Ok Sindoora didi aapko sab log bularahihe aur Sagar aur Vidya ko bhi. Main jati ho.
Sindoora – Meri mo kyun dekhrahiho jao yaha se. Sindoora is now little irritated at Chinu. She thinks that Chinu is with Vidya. Everything Vidya is doing Chinu is after her. She is wrong!
Sindoora – Chinu Vidya ke saat hai toh mujhe aab thora samhalke sab kaam karna hog. Yeh Chinu bhi bohut hoshiyar hai.
SV's mum – Dekho yeh bacche kitni sundhar hai jaisi Sagar aur Vidya ke tarah.
SV's dad – Ha Uma tum theek kehrahiho. Vidya aur Sagar itni sushil aur sundhar hai matlab in donoki bacche bhi sundar hoga. Main iski dadaji ho aur tum iski dadiji ho.
Tushar – Maa aap theek kehrahiho. Chinu aur Shalu bhabhi ki bacche bhi bohut sundar hai.
SV's mum & dad – Ha Tushar meri charo beteki bacche bohut sundar hai aur jald hi mujhe ek aur pota milenge.
Sangeeta and Tushar blushed.
Chinu – Itni sharmao maat Tushar. Aabhi se sharma gaye matlab bacche ke baad tumhari kya haal honewale hai. Just imagine Tushar.
Tushar goes and hits Chinu in the back.
Tushar – Itni bolteho kyun Chinu. Tumhe kabhi kisi baat se sharam aate bhi hai. Poor Shalu bhabhi tumhari saat rehtehe.
Vidya and Sagar comes with hand in hand to the living room.
Shalu takes Vidya's hand because she saw that Vidya and Sagar were holding and she wants to tease them with everyone.
Shalu – Maa aapki betene humari behen ki haat nahi chortihe aab. Meri devar meri behen ki chal main phaas chukihe.
Sagar was laying hi head on his mum's lap. SV's mum was massaging on Sagar's head. Sagar's eyes were closed. He was hearing everything and was smiling. Vidya was blushing like a red tomato but she likes to hear what they were talking. Chinu get the point. He joined with Shalu with the teasing.
Chinu – Kher Shalu Sagar toh kabhi aisi nahi te. Vidya tumhari jadoo sach moch asar kiya Sagar ki upar.
Vidya – Chinu jijaji meri jadoo inki upar asar nahi para. Lagta hai ke inki pyaar meri upar asar para.
Everyone – OH! Kya hua Sagar tumhari bolti band kyun hogaya. Tum tumhari patni se haar gaye ho. Poor you.
Sagar was surprised to see that Vidya talked in front of all everything. Or something.
Sagar – Shalu tumhe toh haar magick aata hai. Toh tum Vidya se hi pochlo woh aisi kyun bolihe. Woh kabhi aisi nahi boltithe.
Shalu turns her head towards Vidya. Vidya get nervous and goes downstairs to her room. Everyone was laughing while Sagar was smiling.

Hope you'll enjoy this short part...
Espiecielly Narmz di...You were addicting very much and I have update the part very late...
Love you all

Love S. Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 31 May 2008 at 3:48pm
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 31 May 2008 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
thnx lil sis the update was jus too good...i really enjoyed reading it and i dnt mind if u update late im not fussed the point is u updated Big smile

Go to top