Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

narmz thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
lil sis omg...ur update was awesome if onli i was as good as u.... πŸ˜›
ur update was awesome got to admit io jus loved it and thnx alot for liking my ff and u too charri i realli appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

lil sis omg...ur update was awesome if onli i was as good as u.... πŸ˜›
ur update was awesome got to admit io jus loved it and thnx alot for liking my ff and u too charri i realli appreciate it πŸ˜ƒ 😳

Narmz sis I will get cross if you say something like that. Your ff is better than me. I really love your ff and if you say that again then main bhi next flight ke saat ek dhanda leaongi!!!πŸ˜†Charri sis I'm with you!!!

And you are most welcome!!!

Love you sis and take care. Sis by the way how are you?

Love you so much

Love S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have read your new part my sweet little sister...Really good...Great work as always πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I really love this part...great storyline great fanfic 😊
Keep it up with your great work

I wish you all the best and luck in life..Tum hamesha khush rehna aur mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha safal hongi apni zindagi mein aur tumhaari har sapna aur kwahish puri hogi...

Mein tumhaare saath hamesha hoon...

hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna
Continue soon when you have time

Aap ki Di
Reena
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: charri7878

Saving my 1 one place! πŸ˜†

***EDIT***

WOW Rina, I am speechless!
It was so beautiful written and I got tears in my eyes!
My eyes are still full of water!

I don't know how you can write it so good. It was touching, sad and nice/wondeful at the same time. I think this part was the best one you have written.

Cont soon when you have time. Maybe today later...πŸ˜†

Aapna khayal rakhna aur humesha hush rehna!

Aap ki Di Charri<3

Di thanks billion...I'm glad that you loved this part and thanks to say that this part was the best I have written...You get touched with my part and you have tearsπŸ˜³πŸ˜•Sorry but I din't know that. I thought that you will get happy with this part but you get teary at the same time happy!!!Di I will continue soon and I think I'm not sure I will update today!!!

Sorry if I will not update today!!!

Love you di and take care by the way how are you?

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaanlover

I have read your new part my sweet little sister...Really good...Great work as always πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I really love this part...great storyline great fanfic 😊
Keep it up with your great work

I wish you all the best and luck in life..Tum hamesha khush rehna aur mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha safal hongi apni zindagi mein aur tumhaari har sapna aur kwahish puri hogi...

Mein tumhaare saath hamesha hoon...

hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna
Continue soon when you have time

Aap ki Di
Reena

Aww I really got touched with the comments. Today I know that I have done awesome job. My part I mean this part was excelent for the important persons!!!Love you all important persons..Reen di back to the replying then thank for billion. I really got touched with your words like always...πŸ˜ƒDi I will continue...

jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveBMTD

Aww I really got touched with the comments. Today I know that I have done awesome job. My part I mean this part was excelent for the important persons!!!Love you all important persons..Reen di back to the replying then thank for billion. I really got touched with your words like always...πŸ˜ƒDi I will continue...

I'm fine my sweet little sister...mein todhi busy hoon with my studies and I'm worried about my aunty...but for the rest I'm fine...😊 Thanks my sweet little sister...Tum itni sweet hoon meri liye...😊 Mein tumhe bata nahin sakta ke mein kitni khush hoon ke tum meri choti behan hoon..Tum meri liye bahot important hoon aur hamesha rehenga 😊..Tum kaise hoon...? Ghar mein sab kaise hai...? Ghar mein sab koi ka mera pyaar dena

Tum bhi hamesha khush rehna...aur kabhi math bhulon ke mein tumhaari saath hamesha hoon...mein tumhe hamesha maddat karongi..jab bhi koi baath hai mujhe se share karna mein sab kuch karongi tumhe khush karne ke liye...

Apna khayal rakhna aur hamesha khush rehna

Aap ki Di

Reena

Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

I'm fine my sweet little sister...mein todhi busy hoon with my studies and I'm worried about my aunty...but for the rest I'm fine...😊 Thanks my sweet little sister...Tum itni sweet hoon meri liye...😊 Mein tumhe bata nahin sakta ke mein kitni khush hoon ke tum meri choti behan hoon..Tum meri liye bahot important hoon aur hamesha rehenga 😊..Tum kaise hoon...? Ghar mein sab kaise hai...? Ghar mein sab koi ka mera pyaar dena

Tum bhi hamesha khush rehna...aur kabhi math bhulon ke mein tumhaari saath hamesha hoon...mein tumhe hamesha maddat karongi..jab bhi koi baath hai mujhe se share karna mein sab kuch karongi tumhe khush karne ke liye...

Apna khayal rakhna aur hamesha khush rehna

Aap ki Di

Reena

Di aap bhi ghar me sabko mera pyar dena. Di main dua karongi aapke khushi keliye aur aapki aunty keliye. Dekho woh jald theek hojaenge. Di aap appna aur aunty ki khyal rakhna. Main humesha aapki saat ho aur humesha rahongi. Aap kabhi akela maisoos nahi karna kyun ki main aapki saat humesha hoon.

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina jo tumse bohut pyar kartehe

Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
IrikaLovesKMH thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part just loved it cont soon
Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irika

awesome part just loved it cont soon

Irika thanks...I will update the next part now and I hope you will like this part as much you like my ff!!!

Love you

Love S.Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail
Here guys the next part...Enjoy
Recap: Sagar and Vidya had romance in garden.
Chapter 42

They heard someone's crying voice. They both get up and saw no one was there. They both were confused.
Vidya – Kisika rona awaz maine paya hai. Aapne suna hai?
Sagar – Ha Vidya mujhe bhi aisi laga kisika rona awaz. Vidya bacche ka rona awaz hosaktehe.
Vidya – Kya! Jaldi chaliye andar.
Sagar – Vidya tum jao main ati hoon. Mujhe kuch karna hoga. Tum jao main thori dher main ati hoon.
Vidya – Iss waqt aapko kaisi kaam hai. Par phir bhi jaldi andar ajayega.
Vidya goes inside and sees everyone was in the living room and was consoling Suraj and Sanvi.
SV's mum – Ro maat Sanvi jaldi tumhari mama aajaenge. Aap jaldi kuch kijiye Vidya kaha jasaktehe.
SV's dad – Ha Uma main koshish karahiho.
Vidya comes inside and goes to the living room.
Vidya – Kya hua aap sab log itni paishan kyun lagrahihe?
SV's mum – Bhagwan ka laak laak shukar Vidya tum agaye. Sanvi toh bohut rorahihe aur usko tumhari saat chaiye tha par tum nahi tha. Vidya tum kaha gaye ho?
Vidya – Woh maa main thori dher main garden gaye ho.
SV's mum – Kyun gaye ho tum garden me? Mujhe laga Sagar vaha tha par tum kyun gaye ho vaha? Yeh sab honeke baad bhi tum Sagarse baat karke aye ho na.
Vidya – Maa ha maine uski paas gaye ho. Usko mera saat chaiye tha issliye maa. Ha maa main manti ho usne mujhe dhook diya hai par maa main Sagar ki bina nahi jisaktiho. Please maa baba aap sab log unko maaf kardijiye. Main kehrahihe maa sab kuch theek hojaenge.
Sindoora – Vidya tum aisi kyun kehrahihe. Tum kaisi Sagar ko maaf kardiya. Mujhe laga tum kabhi usse maaf karongi nahi.
Vidya – Sindoora didi woh meri pati hai. Main jab usko maaf kardiya toh aapko bhi usko maaf karna hoga. On other hand Sagar goes to the house temple.
Sagar – Shamboonathji aapko main shukriya karna chatiti kyun ki aab Vidya meri saat hogaya hai. Shamboonathji main Vidya ki dil main aur bhi ghara pyar bharna chatiho. Main jantiho ke main bekasor hoon par main dekhana chatiho sab log ko ke main bekasor hoon. Meri madat kijiye Shamboonathji meri madat kijiye.
Sagar then goes to the living room. He sees that Vidya was talking about him. He heard everything and smiled with teary eyes.
Vidya – Aap sab log meri saat parishan te. Aab main kehtiho aap sab log please unko maaf kardijiye. Main haat jhorkar boltiho aap sab log usko maaf kardijiye. SV's mum goes to Vidya and holds her hand.
SV's mum – Vidya beti tumko kabhi maafi nahi mana hoga. Tum iss ghar ki dulhan ho aur Sagar ki patni. Jaisi tumhari marzi beti. Hum sab log tumhe khush rakhna chatihe. Jo faisla tumhe khushi deti hai woh hum khushi khushi maanege. Tum chatiho ki main Sagar ko maaf kardo toh maine Sagar ko maaf kardiya.
Vidya with happy face – Sach maa aapne usko maaf kardiya.
SV's dad – Beti jo humne tumhari maa se vaada kiya hai who toh hum kisi haal main nibhaenge. Tum humari beti ho.
Sagar looks at Vidya and goes to her and hugs her. Vidya hugs him too.
Shalu – Sagar main bhi tumhe maaf kardiya hai aur mujhe lagrahihe Sanvi aur Suraj bhi tumko maaf kardiya hai. Dekho dono kitne khush dekhrahihe. Sagar looks at Suraj and Sanvi. He takes them and holds them very tight. He hasn't held them 2 days and now he holds them.
Sagar goes to SV's mum and dad and take theirs blessing. Both happy give him blessing. Sindoora and Surili are so angry that both want to kill Vidya at the same time. Both looks at each other.
Surili – Mujhe laga ki Vidya kabhi Sagar ko nahi maaf karenge. Par yeh sab kya hai. Kab aapka woh Harsh babo aayenge. Kab woh meri madat karenge.
Sindoora – Jaldhi woh tumhari madat karenge. Par aaj yeh dono ek saat rehnedo.
Surili – Aap kaisi kehsaktihe yeh. Mujhe laga aapko Vidya ko yeh ghar se nikalna chatite aur Sagar ko marna.
Sindoora – Surili tum abhi mujhe kaha pechana. Main kahongi aaj woh dono saat ho par kaal ko Vidya ki kharab din shoro hojaenge aur meri acchi time.
Surili – Aapko toh mana parega Sindoora didi. Aap toh bohut shater hai.
Sindoora – Who toh main shuro se peda hi waqt main hogaya ho.
Sagar – Vidya thank you! Jo tumne aaj kiya hai who toh main kabhi soch bhi nahi saktiho. Main haat jhorke boltiho tum sabse acchi aur duniya ki best patni ho. Mujhe ek mauka desakteho ek pati honeka farz…Please Vidya.
Vidya kneels down and take her both hands on Sagar's hands.
Vidya – Kabhi aisi kijiyega maat. Mujhe aapar pura vishwaas hai. Main aapko ek mauka dongi jab aap aisi harkate nahi karenge. Aap meri pati ho aur rahogi haar janam tak. Mujhe aapar pura aapne aap se bhi zyada aapar vishwaas kartiho. Aap humesha meri vishwaas hai aur meri hai aur kisika bhi nahi. She looks at Surili with nasty and angry look. Woh ek baharwale kyun na ho.

Hope you'll like this part too!!!
Love you all

Love S.RinaEdited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago