Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 33)

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I'm sorry I'm a little bit late with my comments...I had some work to do...and I was very tired...but after reading you new part I was like wow...that what I need...a great part from my little sister

Great Part.. Clap Clap
I really love it... Smile Bahot achcha hai meri pyaari choti behan...Great work...Keep it up Smile

Please continue very soon...Can't wait for the next part Smile

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaanlover

I'm sorry I'm a little bit late with my comments...I had some work to do...and I was very tired...but after reading you new part I was like wow...that what I need...a great part from my little sister

Great Part.. Clap Clap
I really love it... Smile Bahot achcha hai meri pyaari choti behan...Great work...Keep it up Smile

Thank you Reena di oh sorry I mean atleast you read my part and it was better than the last I updated I think so and I'm very happy that you commented about my part today..I know Reena didi aap bohut thaak gaye...par mujhe khushi horahihe kyun ki aap read kiya aur that what I wanted..I will continue soon and enjoy aur muskurana bhi!!!Love you Reena di and your comment!!!

Tumhari choti behen Rina

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Great Part.. Clap Clap

Thank you Reena di oh sorry I mean atleast you read my part and it was better than the last I updated I think so and I'm very happy that you commented about my part today..I know Reena didi aap bohut thaak gaye...par mujhe khushi horahihe kyun ki aap read kiya aur that what I wanted..I will continue soon and enjoy aur muskurana bhi!!!Love you Reena di and your comment!!!

Tumhari choti behen Rina

You are most welcome my sweet choti behan..I was really tired and had a headache but after reading your new part I was fine...It was really good...it was super and fantastic...I really love your fanfic..so keep it up...Smile

Mein tumhaari liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon...Mein sab kuch kar sakti hoon sirf tumhe khush dekhne ke liye...kyon ki tum meri choti behan hoon..I really love you..and I'm very very lucky to have a sisiter like you...

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna...

Aap ki Di jho tumhe bahot pyaar karti hoon

Reena

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Great Part.. Clap Clap

Tumhari choti behen Rina

You are most welcome my sweet choti behan..I was really tired and had a headache but after reading your new part I was fine...It was really good...it was super and fantastic...I really love your fanfic..so keep it up...Smile

Mein tumhaari liye kuch bhi kar sakti hoon...Mein sab kuch kar sakti hoon sirf tumhe khush dekhne ke liye...kyon ki tum meri choti behan hoon..I really love you..and I'm very very lucky to have a sisiter like you...

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna...

Aap ki Di jho tumhe bahot pyaar karti hoon

Reena

Reena di mujhe aaj to thank you bolna parega. Main meri teeno behenoko bolna chatiho Charri di, Narmeen di and Reeena di aap log meri sabse achi sabse pyaari behno ho aur main sabse khush naseeb ho tum teenoko meri bari behen ki roop main paya. I'm the lyckiest person in this world seriously!!!Love you all so much and take care!!!

Tum teenoki choti se pyaari si behen jo tum teenoko bohut pyaar kartehe

Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I want to say THANK YOU everybody especielly Charri di, Reena di and Narmeen di..You're the best!!!I love your comment and you three gave me courage to write very much and cheer you guys up!!Love you all!!
Love Rinablue
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
^ur worth the courage as ur storyline is too good.....why doo u call urself rinablue ? Confused
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

^ur worth the courage as ur storyline is too good.....why doo u call urself rinablue ? Confused

Nothing I just wrote my name and I was doing another thing so the blue came to my name..LOL<3

Love you Narmeen di and take care!!!

Yours lil sis Rina

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 21 May 2008 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

Nothing I just wrote my name and I was doing another thing so the blue came to my name..LOL<3

Love you Narmeen di and take care!!!

Yours lil sis Rina

oh okkie i was wondering why did she write that.....LOL...lil sis im waiting for u to update u did noe that right ?

Go to top