Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 127)

svforever Goldie
svforever
svforever

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I just read your updates! They're wonderful! Awww! I can't believe that you're ending this fanfic! Well, good luck! Bye and continue soon! :)

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Originally posted by bmtdluver

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYECry

Hey don't be sad. Kabhi toh kabhi kahani mein ek aant hona hai na. So I'm ending my FF very soon after some episode.  So not now don't get sad now. Ok but take care and god bless you. Keep smiling and you're always welcome to my FF.Smile

Love S.Rina
well, i will be sad. Its a great story. But, I will be fromCry toBig smile if you start a new ff soon and tell me about it. Please PM me if you start a new one becuse i dont have that much time on the computer now. So, Plz! Thanks, Hope u stay happy, keep writing and have a great life
sdforever200 Goldie
sdforever200
sdforever200

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Are  u  going  to  update  any time soon?
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proniva

Are  u  going  to  update  any time soon?

Hey Proniva I will update today but later ok. Please don't be piss off with me I really can't update because I have SPT conference very soon and I have test that is going on and exams so I don't get so much time. But I will update today because of you and my sister and my friends sake ok. Please forgive me.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svforever

I just read your updates! They're wonderful! Awww! I can't believe that you're ending this fanfic! Well, good luck! Bye and continue soon! :)

Yeah I'm going to finish me FF. But I will think and give you an answer very soon about new FF. Ok so keep smiling and keep reading. I will update today.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYECry

Hey don't be sad. Kabhi toh kabhi kahani mein ek aant hona hai na. So I'm ending my FF very soon after some episode.  So not now don't get sad now. Ok but take care and god bless you. Keep smiling and you're always welcome to my FF.Smile

Love S.Rina
well, i will be sad. Its a great story. But, I will be fromCry toBig smile if you start a new ff soon and tell me about it. Please PM me if you start a new one becuse i dont have that much time on the computer now. So, Plz! Thanks, Hope u stay happy, keep writing and have a great life

Ok I will send you PM about new FF. I will try my best to make you happy.. But I have not decide but I will give you an aswer very soon promise. Love you and take care. Keep  reading and today I'm going to update. Promse!!!

Love S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 03 October 2008 at 1:33pm
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
P.S NOTE: My lovely sweet viewers I'm really sorry very sorry that I cannot update today because I have to study today. But god ki promise kasamh se I will update tomorrow for your all sake please if you can please forgive me. But I wish you all Eid Mubarak. May Allah fulfill your wishes and may all live long. Good luck with everything and god bless you. Love you all and keep smilingHeart

Love your FF writer HSS ki writer S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 03 October 2008 at 1:32pm
-CharriMango- IF-Rockerz
-CharriMango-
-CharriMango-

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
^^ Okkie, Good Luck!
Take your time to update. I don't want that you don't study because we want an update. Study comes first. So take your time to study and when you are finish then you can update!

Eid Mubarek to you too tweenie<3

May Allah bless you with all the happiness and joy.
May Allah bless you with all the best luck.
Have a great time, and enjoy EID!

Go to top