Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 125)

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

Kya part tha my sweet little princess...I really loved it

Great storyline...I can't wait for the next part. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mile tum update karna..mein intezaar karongi. Smile

You are a great writer...and I really love your FF. I have read it from the first episode and I must say..it''s a great story and I feel really sad that you will end this great FF really soon ( after some episodes) But I can understand it...because har achchi FF ( kahani) ka kabhi to ek end hona hai. Aur mein yeh bahot achchi samajh sakti hoon kyon ki mein ghud ek FF likh rahi hoon

I hope you will start really soon a new FF with a new fresh story...Lekhin fikhar math karo abhi to ise FF par concentrate karo Smile

Back to this great update...I really loved it..It was awesome. Clap Clap
Keep it up with your wonderful work

Tumhaari Pari Di

Edited by jaanlover - 27 September 2008 at 12:05pm

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtdluver

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYECry

Hey don't be sad. Kabhi toh kabhi kahani mein ek aant hona hai na. So I'm ending my FF very soon after some episode.  So not now don't get sad now. Ok but take care and god bless you. Keep smiling and you're always welcome to my FF.Smile

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by proniva

you can  end  it  but  ya  tell me  about  vidya's babies what  happened to  them  there were  two  right  so ya  i thought  sindoora  ran away  with  those  babies. how  is   vidya so  happy  without her  own  baby.
please  explain.

Ok Proniva. Vidya' babies are still alive and safe. When Sindoora ran away then Rajeev, Chinu and Tushar ran after her. She couldn't take the babies anymore and she threw Sanvi and Suraj high. So they three catched them. So Vidya' babies are fine. Vidya have got her babies and she is happy.
So I hope I haven't confused you. But this is the explanation about them. You will get more information on the next part so you will understand what I'm trying to explain.

Love you take care, keep smiling and god bless you.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 27 September 2008 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Kya part tha my sweet little princess...I really loved it

Great storyline...I can't wait for the next part. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mile tum update karna..mein intezaar karongi. Smile

You are a great writer...and I really love your FF. I have read it from the first episode and I must say..it''s a great story and I feel really sad that you will end this great FF really soon ( after some episodes) But I can understand it...because har achchi FF ( kahani) ka kabhi to ek end hona hai. Aur mein yeh bahot achchi samajh sakti hoon kyon ki mein ghud ek FF likh rahi hoon

I hope you will start really soon a new FF with a new fresh story...Lekhin fikhar math karo abhi to ise FF par concentrate karo Smile

Back to this great update...I really loved it..It was awesome. Clap Clap
Keep it up with your wonderful work

Tumhaari Pari Di

Didi Didi Didi...
Meri paas koi shabd nahi hai aab. Main aab aapse kya kaho. Main sochti hoon aab...Hehe Didi meri pyari butterfly didi thank you so so much. Shukriya bohut bohut shukriya. I didn't know that I will go so far with my FF. I have never imagine too. Aapki ahidwaas aur pyaar dono hi meri saat the aur dekhiye aab mein yaha paunchi hoon sirf aur sirf aapki vajese aur meri dost ki vajese. Meri FF mein sab se bari haat hai aapki. So I will thank you first. You're older than me and I respect you. Main aapki izzat aur bohut samman deti hoon kyun ki aap meri behen ho iseliye. Aapki prathna bohut kaam ki hai didi. Main sochongi FF ki bare mein. Mujhe thori waqt dijiye didi. Main Eid ki baad kuch soch sakti hoon didi. Main sab ki dil rakhna chati hoon. But I think I will start a fresh new story. So pless bless me.

Mujhe ashidwaad dijiye didi. Main sab kuch mein safal hosakti hoon aur meri studies, exam aur test mein safal hosakti hoon. Aap bhi aapna FF ko bohut acchi tarah likhiye ga, of course aap likhti hai so I mean keep it up. Didi aapna khyal rakhna aur humesha khush rehna.

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina
svforever Goldie
svforever
svforever

Posted: 01 October 2008 at 10:30am | IP Logged

I just read your updates! They're wonderful! Awww! I can't believe that you're ending this fanfic! Well, good luck! Bye and continue soon! :)

bmtdluver IF-Rockerz
bmtdluver
bmtdluver

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Originally posted by bmtdluver

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYECry

Hey don't be sad. Kabhi toh kabhi kahani mein ek aant hona hai na. So I'm ending my FF very soon after some episode.  So not now don't get sad now. Ok but take care and god bless you. Keep smiling and you're always welcome to my FF.Smile

Love S.Rina
well, i will be sad. Its a great story. But, I will be fromCry toBig smile if you start a new ff soon and tell me about it. Please PM me if you start a new one becuse i dont have that much time on the computer now. So, Plz! Thanks, Hope u stay happy, keep writing and have a great life
sdforever200 Goldie
sdforever200
sdforever200

Posted: 02 October 2008 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Are  u  going  to  update  any time soon?
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 03 October 2008 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by proniva

Are  u  going  to  update  any time soon?

Hey Proniva I will update today but later ok. Please don't be piss off with me I really can't update because I have SPT conference very soon and I have test that is going on and exams so I don't get so much time. But I will update today because of you and my sister and my friends sake ok. Please forgive me.

Love S.Rina

Go to top