Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 115)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 12 August 2008 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaanlover

Thank you very much my sweet little sister for dedicating it for me...You are so sweet.
Mein kya kaho tumse...? I really loved it...Kya special episode ( part) tha...Really nice.
Keep it up with your great and wonderful work...You are doing a awesome job. Kya choice of song tha...It really a beautiful song..I really loved it

Please continue soon when you have some time...I know you are really busy now...so take your time...I will be wait

Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna
Aap ki Pari Di

Thank you so much Pari di. I'm glad that you loved the part and you were happy too.
Kuch kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai di. Main janti hoon aap kya kehna chati hein. Main sab kuch samajh ti hoon kyun ki humari toh ek gehra rishta hai na..Do behen ki rishta. Khuda Jane is one of my favorite song and I really love the song. Pari do I have a nice choice...???I just love romantic songs and I really try to figure out which romantic sad party song matches.
I will try my best to update the next part. You know at this time I'm very busy and etc...so..

Main aapko bohut intezaar nahi karne dongi. Okay!!...
Love you Pari di and take good care of yourself. Eat at time and smile everytime.  Sab ko mera pyar dena.

Tumhari choti behen
S.Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hi guys...here is the next part so enjoy!!!

Recap: Everyone was dancing with their life partners.

Chapter 57

Sindoora get a call. She slowly walked from there. Aniket didn't notice anything because he was very deep in his happiness. But Vidya noticed that Sinoora wasn't on her place where she just a minute before was. Vidya get tensed. She tried to go from there but no one was letting her go. She then slowly goes from there but Sagar in time stopped her by his hand. He was holding her wrist. Vidya couldn't let go of Sagar' hand.

Vidya - Aap hume choriye. Hume ek bohut bari kaam zyaad aye hai.

Sagar pulls Vidya closer - Vidya itni asanise tumhe nahi chorongi.

Then Aniket calls Sagar. Sagar let go of Vidya. Vidya get a little relief. Sagar was looking at Vidya naughty. Vidya main tumhe itni asanise nahi chorongi. Just wait and watch!

Vidya then runs from there and was looking for Sindoora. She didn't find her anywhere. Then she runs to her room. But she heard Sindoora' voice. Vidya was following the sound. Then she sees Sindoora in the guest room talking with someone.

Sindoora - Maine kaha tumse tum kabhi yaha phone maat karna.

Someone - Woh darasal Sindooraji jo admi aapne kaha aane keliye woh nahi asakte.

Sindoora - Kya! Tum hosh mein toh ho.

Someone - Woh jab hum log jane ke tayari karahi thi toh police vaha par aagaye. Hum vaha se bhag gaye par woh admi geraftaar hogaya.

Sindoora  Tum sab log koi kaam ke nahi ho. Aab mujhe kuch karna hoga.

Sindoora the throws her mobile phone on the bed ad goes from there with anger. Vidya with happy face goes downstairs and walks to the house temple because to thank Shamboonahji.

She enters the pavitra mandir. She sits on the floor. She put her anchal on her head and starts to pray.

Vidya - Shamboonathji aaj aapne ek bohut bari chamatkar kardiya. Aapne aaj meri madat nahi meri pati ki madat kiya hai. Hum aapko kaisi dhanywaad kare. Aaj job hi hua hai hum kabhi nahi socha hai. Shamboonathji hum ek baat nahi samajh aarahi hein Sindoora didi ki admi itni bewakof nahi hai. Toh kisne usko police ke havale kadiya. Kaun hosakte hein jo humari madat kiya hai. Kaun hai who insaan?

Someone - Woh insaan hum hai.Vidya turns and sees Bharat

Vidya - Bharat tum!

Bharat - Ha bhabhi who hum hai. Humne aisi kiya hai.Woh jab aap nishe arahi thi toh humne a ghabrani si surat dekha hai. Aap bohut parishaan the. Woh jo party mein hua tha aapne woh bohut seriously liya tha. Toh mujhe laga kuch to gharbar hai. Maine dekha mama ko kisise baatein karahi thi aur maine sab kuch sunliye. Maine police ko phone kiya aur kaha ek terrorist hai woh jaga par who sab log tha.

Vidya - Kya baat hai Bharat. Tumne aaj humari madat nahi balki tumhari mamu ki jaan bachaiya hai. Hume bohut garv hai tumpe.

Bharat - Jo insaan aapne bhai ki jaan le sakte hai who insaan kisiki nahi hosakti hein. Meri bhi nahi.

Vidya - Aisi nahi kehti beta. Dekhna hum dono tumhari mama ko theek karenge. Hum dono tumhari mama ko uski ghaltiya ki ehsaas hojaenge jadhi.

Bharat - Mami woh nahi hoye toh.

Vidya - Bharat bhagwan par bharosa karo. Woh sab kuch theek karenge. Yeh meri vishwaas hai.

Bharat - I hope so too.

Then both attend the party. They want to take a little fun of Aniket and Sindoora. But Sindoora was dying on her anger. Yeh kaisi hosakte hein. Meri plan flop kaisi hosakte hein? Vidya aisi nahi karsakte. Kuch bhi ho mujhe yeh pata lagana hoga. Ya phir koi usko madat karahi hain. Par kaun hosakte hein. Ghar mein sab log nach rahi the aur Vidya bhi. Par kaun hosakte hein. Hume jaldh se jaldh pata lagana hoga. Par kaun hai woh? Then they shows Bharat. Maa aap kabhi nahi jaan sakenge ke main hi woh hoon jo aapki plan ek hi minute mein fail kardiya. Main kabhi aapko aisi nahi karne dongi. Aapko jaldhi aapna ghaltiya praiksha karna hoga. Main aapse vaada karti hoon mama main yeh zaroor karongi. Sagar was holding Vidya' hand and was squeezing and tickling her hand. Vidya on other hand was stopping Sagar to do it but he didn't. She was very ticklish but she couldn't stop Sagar either.

Vidya - Aap humari haat choriye.

Sagar - Kyun Vidya. Tumne mujhe vaha chordiya par maine bhi kaha tumse main tumko itni asanise nahi chorongi.

Vidya - Aapko kya chaiye. She was hoping no kiss. She was closing her eyes and was praying. Shamboonathji aur besharmi nahi. Hume mukti dijiye.

Sagar couldn't hold his laugher and just start to laugh with Vidya? behavior

Sagar - Vidya tumhe mujhe koi nahi bacha sakte. Aur sawal mukti ka toh tumhe mujhe ko khona ho...Sagar couldn't finish his sentence because Vidya put her finger on his mouth.

Vidya - Humne kasamh khaya hai hum kabhi nahi juda honge. Hum haar jaanmo taak rahenge. Hum kabhi alag nahi honge.

Sagar get emotional and hugged Vidya. Everyone was clapping and whistling.

Vidya - Haar jaanam mein aapko utni besharam nahi dekhna chati hoon main jaisi iss jaanam.

Sagar - Woh toh mushkil hai.

Both laughed with everyone.  

Hope you guys liked the part!!!Love you all and take care...

HSS ki writer S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 16 August 2008 at 7:53am
bmtd11 IF-Dazzler
bmtd11
bmtd11

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
awesome update! continue soon!
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
lil sis awesome update....
how are u ?
update soon Big smile
rmj1990 Goldie
rmj1990
rmj1990

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
cute update..loved ti!
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
awesome update Rina!
Tariii IF-Dazzler
Tariii
Tariii

Posted: 13 August 2008 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
loved itt continue very soon
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 14 August 2008 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bmtd11

awesome update! continue soon!

Thank you so much Moomoo.
I will try my best to update and I will update as soon as possible. 
Love you and take care. I wish you all the best and luck in your life.

Love S.Rina

Go to top