Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 113)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update!

Thank you Sonali di...
I will try my best to update...
Love you and take care...

Love S.Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 09 August 2008 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsha1990

awesome update=D

Thank you Ramsha...
I will update soon as possible...Promise!!

Love S.Rina
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:25am | IP Logged
aww Rina that was a awesome update!
but isnt someone going to kill safar still cause sinndora was talking to someone???
can u plssssssssssssssssssss
update!
btw
how is ur hand?
continue soon!
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah112

but isnt someone going to kill safar still cause sinndora was talking to someone???
update!
btw
how is ur hand?
continue soon!

Aww Sarah how sweet thinking of my hand. My hand has become the hand I had before. I mean my hand is absolutly fine. But how about your hand..??
You will know it very soon Sarah about killing things...
I will try my best to update but I promise I will update tomorrow...I'm going back to Sweden on Sunday so I have many things to do. I'm very busy at the moment so I will try my best tomorrow when I will wake up strait to my laptop and start to write the next part...I will dedicate the next part to you..I promise!!!When I promise something I always fulfil it...
Love you and take care..!!!

Love S.Rina
-Sarah- IF-Rockerz
-Sarah-
-Sarah-

Posted: 10 August 2008 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

update!
btw
how is ur hand?
continue soon!

Aww Sarah how sweet thinking of my hand. My hand has become the hand I had before. I mean my hand is absolutly fine. But how about your hand..??
I will try my best to update but I promise I will update tomorrow...I'm going back to Sweden on Sunday so I have many things to do. I'm very busy at the moment so I will try my best tomorrow when I will wake up strait to my laptop and start to write the next part...I will dedicate the next part to you..I promise!!!When I promise something I always fulfil it...

Love S.Rina
yaa ur hand is normal now!
my hand has to have a operation!Ouch
aww
u will dedicate the update to me how sweet!
i will be waiting for ur update tomorrow!
where did u go??
hey i am adding u to my buddy list please accept it!Big smile
btw
how old r u?
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

update!
btw
how is ur hand?
continue soon!

Love S.Rina
yaa ur hand is normal now!
my hand has to have a operation!Ouch
aww
u will dedicate the update to me how sweet!
i will be waiting for ur update tomorrow!
where did u go??
hey i am adding u to my buddy list please accept it!Big smile
btw
how old r u?

Aww you have to take care of your hand. I will pray for you that you get normal very soon. But I will update later because I'm busy at the moment. I have accepted...So sweet of you!!
Take care and by the way I was at the shopping mall and I forget to log off...
I'm 12 years old...I'm happy to be younger..But how old are you?
Take good care of yourself and keep smilingSmile

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

This part is dedicated to my four sisters the importants..Pari di,Charri sis,Narmeen sis and Sonali sis because they have read my FF from the beginnng and from them I have get courage to write my FF. I have dedicated to my friends too. Sarah,Laila,Mushtari and Moomoo and of course my best friend Nelly sweety. I'm happy that you like my FF and read my FF. You have give me courage so much courage that I can't even think. But but I hope especielly hope you guys like this special part. I wanted to do this part very special and I hope you'll like this part. And I want to thank everyone who reads my FF and like my FF. THANK YOU ALL!!!Have a great time and ENJOY!!!!

Recap: Vidya get scared of a phone call. Someone said that Sagar will be dead.

Chapter 56

Sagar knocked on the door but didn't get any answer. Vidya was sitting on the floor and was thinking of Sindoora' every single words she said on the phone. Sagar thought of a plan how to convince Vidya.

Sagar – Shuro hoja Sagar bacchu.

Sagar – Vidya bachao.

Vidya get scared and get quickly up. She then opens the door and sees Sagar very good and smiling. Vidya get relief but get angrier. Sagar was about to hug when Vidya stopped him with her hand front of him. Sagar stopped but get little confused.

Sagar – Who darasal Vidya I hadn't any option. Please mujhe maaf kardo. Jo maine kiya who tumko khush karne keliye kiya.

Vidya – Yeh koi tarika hai khush karna. Aap mujhe khush karna chaha yeh sab kuch se. Toh meri jawab hai yeh koi khushi ke baat nahi hai. Hume yeh sab bilkul pasand nahi tha. Hum bohut ghabra gaye yeh sab kuch se.

Sagar – Vidya I'm sorry…He kneels down and apologize with his hands on his ears.

Vidya – Hum aapko maaf kardiya par hum umid karte hein dubara yeh sab kuch nahi honge. Vaada kijiye!

Sagar comes up and takes his hands on Vidya' hand and kisses and promise her. Vidya gets happy and both  hand in hand walks to the party. Everyone starts to clap and they agree with

Sagar and Vidya' love.

Sangeeta – Sagar tumne aaj dekha diya tumhari pyar kitni mazbod hai. Main bhi umid karti hoon tum hamesha Vidya ki saat rahoge aur uski haat thamonge koi kimat par.

Sagar – Ha Sangeeta main humesha Vidya ko khush rakhongi I mean main karti arahi hoon par aur bhi khush rakhongi aur kabhi aisi type ki joke nahi karongi. Shamboonathji ki kasamh.

Vidya – Is the party over…

Everyone – Vidya tum bhi na...

SV's mum hugs Vidya and give her blessing. Then everyone starts o dance with their life partner but Sagar and Vidya was with their parents. They watched at everyone' dance and smiled. Vidya was much tensed but she didn't show anyone. Sindoora get the point of Vidya' silence. She was smiling evilly (like always when she wants to defeat Vidya)…Vidya jaldhi tumhe tumhari khamoshi ki jawab mil hi jaenge. Vidya aage aage dekho hota hai kya…Vidya was getting headache but didn't show anyone. She goes to the drink place and takes a glass of water. She was drinking when she saw Sindoora smiling and was holding a knife on her hand and was scaring Vidya.  Vidya was getting tenser. Didi aab kya karenge. Then Sagar comes and ask if she is okay. Vidya didn't take his attention because she was very deep in her tension. Sagar then took his hand on her shoulder and she got scared and she jumped of scariness.

Sagar – Vidya sab kuch theek toh hai. Tum itni ghabra hi si kyun ho. Kuch hua hai.?

Vidya – Nahi kuch nahi aap jaiye aur party enjoy (first word in english she said to sagar) kijiye

Sagar – Are you sure?

Vidya – Ha jaiye sab log aapka intezaar karahi hein.

Sagar – Main aisi nahi jaongi. Tum meri saat jaonge.

Vidya – Aap jaiye hum aate hai thori dher mein.

Sagar – Nahi Vidya tum jaoenge aab aur meri saat jaonge. Sab kuch aab clear hai. Chalo!

Vidya couldn't stop her but she followed Sagar to the place she was just a minute before. She was standing with Sagar. Then Chinu and Shalu walks to Vidya and Sagar and take them to the dance floor there every life partner was dancing Sangeeta too but she was actually not dancing just moving a little because of her tummy. Chinu pushed Sagar close to Vidya and they was one inches far. Both could hear each others heart beats. Chinu and Shalu were thinking of a plan for Sagar and Vidya. Chinu was whispering something on Shalu' ear.

Shalu – May I have your attention please. Sab log jante hai ke aaj hum sab log Sagar aur Tushar ki friendship celebrate karahi hein. Toh main aur Chinuji ne socha hum kyun na kuch maza kare. What do you guys says…Everyone agrees. So I thought Sagar tum aaj kuch suna do. Aaj toh Vidya bhi thori udas  hai aur woh bhi kuch pana chati hein tumhari paas. Tushar what do you say?

Tushar – I'm absolutely agreed with you. Sagar aaj tum aapne dosti ki naam Vidya bhabhi ko kuch suna do.

Sagar – Nahi main kuch nahi janti. Main gana bhi nahi gasakti.

Tushar – Come on Sagar Vidya bhabhi keliye.

Everyone – Please!!!

Sagar – Okay Okay.

He looks at Vidya and Vidya looks at Sagar.

He starts singing Khuda Jane from Bachna ae Haseeno:;

Sagar;
Sajde mein yun hi jhukta hoon
Tum pe hi aa ke rukta hoon
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

Vidya;
Hum ko kya lena hai sab se
Tum se hi sab batein ab se
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

Sagar;
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai , Goes to Vidya and looks strait in her eyes.

Vidya;
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua,

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun
Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya
Khuda jaane yeh kyun huwa hai
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda, He kneels down and takes her hand and kisses her hand.

Tu kahe to tere hi kadam ke
main nishanon pe
Chalun rukun ishaare pe
Tu kahe tho khwabon ka bana ke
Main bahana sa
Mila karu sirhaane pe, Vidya kneels down too and takes Sagar up and lays her head on his hand.

Ohhh
Tum se dil ki baatein seekhi
Tum se hi yeh raahe seekhi
Tum pe marr ke mein tho
Jiye gaya, Sagar takes Vidya' hand and start to spin her.

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun, He spins by himself.
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda, Kneels down in front of Vidya and takes her hand and dance with her.

Dil kahe ke aaj tho, chupa lo tum
panahon mein
Ke darr hai tum ko kho doonga, Lays her head on his chest.
Dil kahe ki sambhal zara khushi ko
Na nazar laga
Ke darr hai mein tho ro dunga, and hugs Sagar.

Hooo
Karthi hoon sao vaade tum se, Both hugs and then Sagar kisses Vidya' cheek.
Bandhe dil ke dhaage tum se
Yeh tumhe na jane kya hua, Everyone comes to the dance floor where Vidya and Sagar was dancing and singing. Chinu & Shalu dances, Tushar & Sangeeta and SV's mum and da dances.

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda

Sagar/Tushar/Chinu/SV's dad
Kya yeh sab ko hota hai

Vidya/Sangeeta/Shalu/SV's mum
Ban gaye ho tum meri dua

Khuda Jaane ke mein fida hun, Everyone switch with their partners.
Khuda Jaane mein mit gaya,
Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda, Everyone switch back so they are with their life partner.

Ke ban gaye ho tum mere khuda, Every men kiss their wife on their cheek.

Sindoora and Aniket were not dancing. They were watching the whole thing. Sindoora then get a call and leaves quietly from there.

Why did Sindoora leave?

Hope you liked this part...Love you

Love HSS ki writer S.Rina

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 11 August 2008 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

omg...lil sis awesome update.....very speciall....please cont soon

Go to top