Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part (Page 11)

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narmz

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

wow...Rina that was amazing....u have to countinue soon u noe wat that means right ? LOL

I was waiting for your comment. I was little upset but when I get some comments I get very happy. You all make me laugh here in BMTD FORUM!!!Love you

Love Rina

oh how sweet....u wer waitin for my comment im touched....Tongue im glad to noe i make u laugh and i countinue to do that Embarrassed

Narmz it's very sweet of you too. Love to see that you like my ff. Thank you for making me laugh and thank you to everyone who makes me to laugh...LOVE YOU NARMZ AND LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE RINA

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by charri7878

Rina I totally loved it!!!!!
It was soooooo good!
You have to cont soon! Me can't wait! LOL

Luv U! Charri Tongue

I'm glad that you loved it. And now I'm getting in to tears. You all are so sweet here in BMTD Forum..LOVE YOU CHARRI AND LOVE YOU ALL..

Love Rina

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:07am | IP Logged

wow...Rina that was amazing....u have to countinue soon u noe wat that means right ? LOL

I was waiting for your comment. I was little upset but when I get some comments I get very happy. You all make me laugh here in BMTD FORUM!!!Love you

Love Rina

oh how sweet....u wer waitin for my comment im touched....Tongue im glad to noe i make u laugh and i countinue to do that Embarrassed

Narmz it's very sweet of you too. Love to see that you like my ff. Thank you for making me laugh and thank you to everyone who makes me to laugh...LOVE YOU NARMZ AND LOVE YOU ALL.

LOVE RINA

i like ur ff because it is really good seriously its better them mines...chek it out its called : pyaar ki jeet..... let me noe wat u think bout it Embarrassed Rina i hav a nice  name for u....i dunno if u will like it or not...Embarrassed im gonna call u RINNAAAAA LOL...haha

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Love Rina

LOVE RINA

i like ur ff because it is really good seriously its better them mines...chek it out its called : pyaar ki jeet..... let me noe wat u think bout it Embarrassed Rina i hav a nice  name for u....i dunno if u will like it or not...Embarrassed im gonna call u RINNAAAAA LOL...haha

I' m reading your ff. I love your ff seriously. I love everybodys ff because everyone are thinking differently. All is so talented you're talented too. So I'm speechless about everyones ff. How sweet of you to call me RINNAAAAA..Everyone are calling me other names..Love you Narmz..

Love RINNAAAAA

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Love Rina

LOVE RINA

I' m reading your ff. I love your ff seriously. I love everybodys ff because everyone are thinking differently. All is so talented you're talented too. So I'm speechless about everyones ff. How sweet of you to call me RINNAAAAA..Everyone are calling me other names..Love you Narmz..

Love RINNAAAAA

haha oh thnx u think im talented....how sweet of u seriously....lol are u hinting at me to make a name up for u ? Wink

jaanlover IF-Sizzlerz
jaanlover
jaanlover

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jaanlover

Great part...
Please continue soon Smile
Great work Clap Clap
Keep it up

Thank you so sos much for your comment..I will continue soon as possible..Love you Heart

Love Rina

I really like your FF...Great parts Clap Clap

You are doing a great job !! Please continue very soon because can't wait anymore...Keep it up

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Here is the next part!!!Enjoy
Recap: Vidya, Shalu and Mahua were decorating the house. Rajeev came too...
Chapter 14

Chinu, Sagar, Aniket and Sindoora were talking while they came home. They house was very dark. They thought that everyone have slept so they go very slowly. But when they came inside the house the light came too. Everyone applaud. Everyone was happy. Everyone goes to Sagar's mum and dad and take theirs blessing.
Mahua – Can I have your attention please. All is seeing Mahua.
Mahua – Don't see me like that… everyone laughed.
Mahua – Aaj hum sab tumhari liye ek party rakha kyun ki tum sab log ek bohut hard workers ho aur aab yeh hard workers ke liye hum ek party rakha. So enjoy the party.
Mahua goes to Rajeev, Shalu goes to Chinu and our prettiest couple were together all the time.
After the party everybody goes home. Vidya is in her room with surprised face. The room is so good decorated. Shalu comes.
Shalu – Vidya yeh pehnlo. Mahua didi tumhe diye yeh aur mujhe yeh. Woh kaha ke tum aaj yeh pehnonge. Goodnight and have a great dream. Vidya is little confused? It was a red lehnga. She wears the lehnga with some matching jewellery. Mahua came in the room. Mahua was shock to see Vidya.
Mahua – Wow Vidya tum itni khubsoorat dekhrahiho. Rajeev tum kya kehti ho?
Rajeev – I'm speechless. Vidya you're looking absolutely gorgeous. Now Mahua get little angry.
Mahua – Ok Vidya tum tumhari Sagar ki intezaar karlo aur hum Sagar se kuch baate karna chatihe.
Vidya sits on the middle of the bed and waiting for Sagar. Rajeev pushed him to his room.
Sagar – Rajeev jij… he gets cut by himself.
Sagar is staring at Vidya with his mouth open.
Vidya – Aab aapka mook (mouth) to band karsaktehe she laughed. Sagar is now closing his mouth after 2 minutes. He goes to Vidya with a naughty face.
Sagar – Vidya tum meri hi intezaar karahiho na?
Vidya – Nahi main to meri pati ka intezaar karahiho? Woh aabhi tak nahi aye. Both laughed.
Sagar goes closer to Vidya. Vidya closes her eyes.
He kisses her on her lips and both slept on each others arms. Next morning Sagar was staring at Vidya while she was sleeping. Vidya wakes up and sees Sagar.
Vidya – Aap hume aisi kyun dekhrahihe?
Sagar – Main toh aapni pyaari si biwi ko dekhrahigo. Both smiled.
Someone knocked on the door. Everyone comes in.
Vidya goes and takes blessing from Sagar's mum and dad.
Mahua – Kaisa raat te?
Both Sagar and Vidya looked up and were smiling and blushing.
Sagar's mum – Vidya Sagar jaldi aajao aab hume Chinu aur Shalu ki kamre me jana hoga. All is walking to Shalu and Chinu's room. They knock on the door. Shalu opens the door.
Shalu – Maa she takes her blessing. Chinu comes too. Chinu takes blessing too.
Everyone goes and change theirs clothes and comes down. Shalu and Vidya were walking but Shalu fall down. Fortunately Vidya grabbed Shalu. Chinu comes and takes Shalu to theirs room. Vidya calls the doctor. The doctor arrived.
Doctor – Aap sab log bahar intezaar kariye.
All was waiting. The doctor arrived.
Doctor – Congratulation aap baap banewale hai.
All is so happy and goes to Shalu's room. Shalu was sitting on the bed. Chinu comes and hugs her. Then Vidya comes and hugs her.
Vidya – Congrats di. Main to mousi (mum's sis) bannewali ho and behind Vidya's back was Sagar
Sagar – Aur main Mousa. Sagar hugs Chinu and congrats Chinu.
Sagar goes to Vidya.
Sagar – Vidya humari kaab honge. Vidya's eyes are now very big. Everyone laughed.
Rajeev – Sagar tumhari bhi aenge torah sabre karo.
Vidya goes from there while she is blushing like a chilli and a red tomato.
Sagar give a high 5 to Rajeev.
Mahua – Aap bhi Rajeev.
Everyone leaves Shalu and Chinu alone in theirs room. Vidya comes with the breakfast to theirs room.
Vidya – Lo Chinu jijaji aaj aap dono ek saat breakfast karenge.
Chinu – Thanks Vidya. Vidya jaldi jao varna Sagar yaha ajaenge. Vidya goes and leaves Chinu and Shalu happy. But when she was going down she felt dizzy and fall down.
Sagar – Viidyyaaa
Sagar takes Vidya to theirs room. They call again the doctor. Doctor arrived and goes inside.
Doctor – Yeh kamzooriki vaje te. Main kuch davaj(medicine) liktitiho yeh le aana.
Sagar goes inside and goes to Vidya and sits beside her. He holds her hand.
Everyone leaves them alone. Sagar kiss her hands and cheek and goes downstairs leaving Vidya alone because he must go to the office. He wanted to stay with Vidya but Vidya said that office is important too. Sindoora is happy because she thought that Vidya is going to be pregnant.
Sindoora – Thank god!
Sindoora – Kaal Bharat arahihe aur I can't pick him up. Sagar can you and Chinu pick Bharat up.
Sagar – Ok di. We will.
Everyone is eating the dinner. Vidya didn't want to eat but Sagar forced her. She doesn't feel good. After everyone was finished all went to theirs room.
Sagar and Vidya goes together to theirs room. Vidya felt very sleepy and she slept while Sagar was talking what he has done in the office. Sagar didn't hear anything so he saw that Vidya was sleeping in peaceful.
Sagar – Vidya have a good dream. Sagar slept too putting his hand with Vidya's hand. Vidya wakes up. She saw that Sagar was sleeping. She woke up and took a shower. After taking a shower she wore a blue saree. She was drying her hair with the towel and saw no Sagar.
Vidya – Ye jaldi kaise urt (waked) gaye.
Sagar – Aisi urt (waked) gaye. Came in front of Vidya.
Sagar – Aab hum dono nishe jasaktehe.
Both goes downstairs. Sagar's mum and dad were talking about Chinu and Shalu's child. Everyone were discussing about the baby name. Vidya joined in too with the conversation.
Vidya – Shalu di aapko kaisi lagrahihe.
Shalu – Bohut accha aur bohut bechani bhi lagrahihe.
Vidya – Kuch nahi honge Shalu di. Main hoon na.
Shalu – Vidya tum bohut filmy ho.
Vidya – I know that.
Everyone leave now. While Vidya was talking she felt again dizzy and fall down.

What can happen to her?

Hope you like this part…

Love you all
Rina

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Love Rina

LOVE RINA

Love RINNAAAAA

haha oh thnx u think im talented....how sweet of u seriously....lol are u hinting at me to make a name up for u ? Wink

Narmz you make me laugh again. No I'm not hinting at you to make up for me...You're such a good, sweet and funny person!!!Narmz love you and enjoy!!!

Love Rina

Go to top