FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part - Page 96

Posted: 15 years ago
Note for my viewers: Hi guys and gals. I know that you are very kind and very nice that you're waiting for my next update especielly Proniva (don't know your name). But my studies are taking hell of me forever. I have test exams very soon and bla bla bla so I'm very busy with the studies at the moment. But I promised you all when I started my FF that I will give you time too. So I'm saying to you I will give you time. So I decide that I will update the next part tomorrow guys when I come home. However I will update tomorrow. I don't know when it will take time for me. So tomorrow friday!!!!
God bless you all and hope you understand.😊
Love you all and be always happy good for your health and for you:)...

HSS ki writer S.Rina jo sab ko bohut pyar karte hai.
Ok.. thank you.. and i hope yourr exams go veryvery well.. goood luck and take your time

Recap: Guys go to page 123...Don't remember so much…

Chapter 62

Tushar ask if Sangeeta was alright.

Doctor was smiling but her smile was confusing everyone. Sagar looks at Vidya, Shalu at Chinu and poor Tushar at the doctor. Tushar ''yeh doctor hai ya koi aur''. Maine kabhi aisi doctor nahi dekha jo aisi monkey jaisi muskura rahi hai.

Doctor – Mrs Sangeeta theek hai. Aap sab log usse aab mil sakte hai.

Tushar with open mouth of happiness couldn't control himself and hugs the doctor. The doctor (lady) was breathing hardly. Sagar tries to take Tushar back but can't because he was holding the doctor very tight of happiness. Vidya goes to Tushar and takes him to Sangeeta. Shalu walks up to the doctor and ask ''if she is alright''. The doctor was coughing and says she is fine.

Doctor – Yeh admi hai ya big mammal hai. Maine kabhi aisi admi ko nahi dekha.Par Bhagwaan kare yeh pyari jodi ko salamaat rakhe.

The scene fades away. You see everyone in the room there Sangeeta is with her new baby. Vidya was trying to take the baby boy from Sagar but couldn't. She was now sitting beside Sangeeta because she was tired with Sagar. Tushar takes his baby from Sagar and gives the baby to Vidya. Vidya show a glance of naughty blink when she saw the baby. Sagar stood there with his mouth open. Vidya when she saw the baby she got very happy. She thought that the baby was looking like Sangeeta more that Tushar.(hehe who helped Vidya) Sagar goes and hit Tushar on the head. While he hit ''Tushar that was for helping Vidya''. Tushar looks angry. Chinu who was looking at everyone clear his throat.

Chinu – Tushar Sagar come on aab tum dono bhi baap ho. Tumhari bhi farz banta hai ke tum aapne parivaar ki khyal rakho. Yaha tum dono shuro hogaye aapne baqwaz mein. Come on you're like brothers.

Tushar and Sagar look at each other and give a smile and hugs.

Vidya – Tushar tum aapne bacche ko nahi dekhonge.

Tushar – Jab sab log dekhliya toh main kyun peeche raho.

Vidya – Toh kab kaha sab log ne ke tum nahi le sakte ho. Le lo Tushar kyun ki aab pura zindigi tum yeh bacche ko time dena hoga, tum aab baap ho aur baap ki zimmidar bhi bohut hai.

Tushar takes his ''son'' and gives a little sweet kiss on his forehead.

Shalu – Aab hume bhi chalna hoga aur doctor ne kaha ke Vidya aur Sangeeta dono aab ghar chal sakte hai.

After 15 minute so then everyone headed to the car. Tushar and Sangeeta were holding the baby boy while walking. But they get surprise. Mahua,Rajeev,SV's mum & dad plus the three gorgeous babies was there and congrats Tushar and Sangeeta. After that they headed home.  Chinu and Shalu was opened the door of the car and was no letting anyone to step in the house. Shalu gives a look to SV's mum and SV's mum understood what Shalu meant. SV's mum comes with aarti' thaali and welcomes Sangeeta and Tushar.
Sangeeta and Tushar take blessing from the older. Then they go to the living room and talks of excitement. Then Tushar whispers something in Sangeeta' ear. Sangeeta smiles and clear her throat.

Sangeeta – May I have your attention please. Main aur Tushar ne socha ke Vidya humari bete ke naam rakhenge.

Vidya mime at her (me).

Tushar – Ha Vidya bhabhi please rakhiye na.

Vidya – Accha baba yeh Armaan kaisi hai.

Tushar and Sangeeta looks at Vidya in shock. They couldn't get any better name than Armaan.

Tushar – Bhabhi you're genius. I love you.

Sagar – Uhm Tushar meri patni hai iseliye  genius  hai.

Shalu – Meri pyari devar first Vidya meri behen hai.

Everyone was complaining about each other and Vidya. Vidya didn't take it anymore and shout ''Chup''! Everyone looks at Vidya. Then unexpected they hear a knock on the door. Everyone mouth gets open and eyes gets bigger.

Kaun hai woh jo sab ki mo aur aakhein phatakar phata hi reh gaye? What will happen?

Here guys the boring part. Hope you'll like it. It's short but sorry. Next part bigger ok.

P.S. note: Guys, gals Mr,Ms,Mrs I had decide that after 2 or 3 parts I will bring the FF to an end. I will do the FF ''The End''. I hope you don't get sad or so. I want to give you but at the moment I'm really very busy with studies and I don't get so much time to write. So decide I will end my FF. But I will love you as much I have cared your comments. Love you all and God Bless You all.

HSS ki writer S.Rina

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYE😭
you can  end  it  but  ya  tell me  about  vidya's babies what  happened to  them  there were  two  right  so ya  i thought  sindoora  ran away  with  those  babies. how  is   vidya so  happy  without her  own  baby.
please  explain.

Kya part tha my sweet little princess...I really loved it

Great storyline...I can't wait for the next part. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mile tum update karna..mein intezaar karongi. 😊

You are a great writer...and I really love your FF. I have read it from the first episode and I must say..it''s a great story and I feel really sad that you will end this great FF really soon ( after some episodes) But I can understand it...because har achchi FF ( kahani) ka kabhi to ek end hona hai. Aur mein yeh bahot achchi samajh sakti hoon kyon ki mein ghud ek FF likh rahi hoon

I hope you will start really soon a new FF with a new fresh story...Lekhin fikhar math karo abhi to ise FF par concentrate karo 😊

Back to this great update...I really loved it..It was awesome. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Keep it up with your wonderful work

Tumhaari Pari Di
Edited by jaanlover - 15 years ago
Originally posted by bmtdluver

great update, but NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T END THE FF. I UDERSTAND, BUT ITS SO SAD I ........(SOB) BYE😭

Hey don't be sad. Kabhi toh kabhi kahani mein ek aant hona hai na. So I'm ending my FF very soon after some episode.  So not now don't get sad now. Ok but take care and god bless you. Keep smiling and you're always welcome to my FF.😊

Love S.Rina
Originally posted by proniva

you can  end  it  but  ya  tell me  about  vidya's babies what  happened to  them  there were  two  right  so ya  i thought  sindoora  ran away  with  those  babies. how  is   vidya so  happy  without her  own  baby.
please  explain.

Ok Proniva. Vidya' babies are still alive and safe. When Sindoora ran away then Rajeev, Chinu and Tushar ran after her. She couldn't take the babies anymore and she threw Sanvi and Suraj high. So they three catched them. So Vidya' babies are fine. Vidya have got her babies and she is happy.
So I hope I haven't confused you. But this is the explanation about them. You will get more information on the next part so you will understand what I'm trying to explain.

Love you take care, keep smiling and god bless you.

Love S.Rina
Originally posted by jaanlover

Kya part tha my sweet little princess...I really loved it

Great storyline...I can't wait for the next part. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mile tum update karna..mein intezaar karongi. 😊

You are a great writer...and I really love your FF. I have read it from the first episode and I must say..it''s a great story and I feel really sad that you will end this great FF really soon ( after some episodes) But I can understand it...because har achchi FF ( kahani) ka kabhi to ek end hona hai. Aur mein yeh bahot achchi samajh sakti hoon kyon ki mein ghud ek FF likh rahi hoon

I hope you will start really soon a new FF with a new fresh story...Lekhin fikhar math karo abhi to ise FF par concentrate karo 😊

Back to this great update...I really loved it..It was awesome. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Keep it up with your wonderful work

Tumhaari Pari Di

Didi Didi Didi...
Meri paas koi shabd nahi hai aab. Main aab aapse kya kaho. Main sochti hoon aab...Hehe Didi meri pyari butterfly didi thank you so so much. Shukriya bohut bohut shukriya. I didn't know that I will go so far with my FF. I have never imagine too. Aapki ahidwaas aur pyaar dono hi meri saat the aur dekhiye aab mein yaha paunchi hoon sirf aur sirf aapki vajese aur meri dost ki vajese. Meri FF mein sab se bari haat hai aapki. So I will thank you first. You're older than me and I respect you. Main aapki izzat aur bohut samman deti hoon kyun ki aap meri behen ho iseliye. Aapki prathna bohut kaam ki hai didi. Main sochongi FF ki bare mein. Mujhe thori waqt dijiye didi. Main Eid ki baad kuch soch sakti hoon didi. Main sab ki dil rakhna chati hoon. But I think I will start a fresh new story. So pless bless me.

Mujhe ashidwaad dijiye didi. Main sab kuch mein safal hosakti hoon aur meri studies, exam aur test mein safal hosakti hoon. Aap bhi aapna FF ko bohut acchi tarah likhiye ga, of course aap likhti hai so I mean keep it up. Didi aapna khyal rakhna aur humesha khush rehna.

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

I just read your updates! They're wonderful! Awww! I can't believe that you're ending this fanfic! Well, good luck! Bye and continue soon! :)