Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hi guys. I hope you haven't wait very long for the next update...
But here is the next part.

Enjoy!!!

Recap:  Sanvi and Suraj have been kidnapped by Sindoora.

Chapter 59

It was blowing and storming. Somebody was crying in a cottage. (Who could it be?)

The two babies Sanvi and Suraj. There were two gonde of Sindoora sitting there and was seeing at them. (Of course the cactus aunty gave them money). One of the gonde gave a slap on Sanvi' face and she start to cry even more. Vidya was feeling bechani inside. She could feel something bad, something bad with her babies. But she didn't stop praying. Surili walks from there and walks to the door. She was about to step out ...Vidya Sagar aur yeh pura parivaar please mujhe maaf kardijiyega. Main shyad wapas nahi aaongi kuch bhi hosakta hain. Main shayad maut ki moo me chali jao. Par hosakta hain toh mujhe maaf kardijiyega. Sindoora was heard everything. She then steps out and walks. She didn't know where she could find the babies. She hadn't any clue either. But she walked and walked. But she caught something. She saw a little shoe on the ground. She then was thinking and get a little flashback when she first time came with the fake pregnancy report she saw Sanvi had this shoe. She get little happy to see something but she couldn't believe that she have come to the Ganeshji ki mandir. She goes up from the stairs and walks to the morti.

Surili - Bhagwanji aaj mujhe shakti dijiye ke main aaj Vidya ki dono bacche salamat lado Vidya ki paas. Maine wada bhi kiya aur aapki ashidwad se main jeet sakongi bhagwanji.

She then leaves from there with courage to win over Sindoora. She saw a cottage near the temple. She was going closer to the cottage. Then she hears someone crying. The crying was a baby voice. She then opens the door slowly and sees Sanvi and Suraj there. She was about to step but in the time she saw two (ugly green men) goons there. She was thinking to do something. Then she saw a stone. She threw the stone slowly inside. Then both goons see the stone and heads out to search. Then Surili took the opportunity and took both of the babies very slowly. She then goes slowly out and runs back so the gonde couldn't see her at all. Then the both gonde walks in and sees...no babies. Surili runs from there. Both gonde looks at the back and at the front and don't see the babies. Then they calls Sindoora:

(green gonde) Gonde 1 - Sindooraji who dono bacche nahi hai yaha.

Sindoora was driving the car - Kya mujhe laga tum dono bohut kaam ki cheez ho. Par main hi ghalat thi. Aab mujhe who dono bacche ko dhund lana hoga.

Gonde 2 -Sorry Sindoora-Sindoora hanged the phone. She starts to drive faster.

Surili was running and running. She was tired but she didn't give up. She was running and running. Surili sees the Ganeshji ki  mandir. She walks up. She lays the babies near to the morti.

Surili then leaves to get a taxi or a car but she didn't fine. She then walks further and sees a car coming. She wanted lift. Then you see a lady opens her car' door. Surili gets shock. That was none another than Sindoora. Sindoora takes the knife and very gently put in the knife on Surili' stomach. Surili sees her stomach that is bleeding. She holds her stomach.

Sindoora - Surili batao woh bacche kaha hai'?

Surili breathing hardly - Jaab taak ..main zinda hoon...main tumhe bacche ki aspaas nahi lane dongi

Sindoora - Lagta hai tumhe maut bohut maza lagta hai. ...She then puts in the knife again and squeeze it. Surili then falls down.

Sindoora - Lagta hai mujhe dhundna hi hoga who dono bacche ko. By the way good bye Surili.

Surili on the floor tries to breathe some minutes. She then takes her mobile phone and dials number at Vidya' house. Vidya hear the phone was ringing. She then runs to take the phone.

Vidya - Hello...: very impatiently

Surili breathing hardier - Vidya...main Surili, Vidya could understand something has happen to Surili.

Vidya - Surili kya hua.: was worried

Surili - Vidya meri...paas..time nahi hai. Viiidya..holds her stomach tries not close her eyes.

Vidya - Surili kya hua. Bolo Surili...

Surili - Vidya...Tum jaldi Ganeshji ki mandir aajao...Tumhari bacche waha hai! She closes her eyes and now she isn't any more.

Vidya - Hello hello Surili.

Vidya then runs from there crying. Everyone looks confuse. Then Sagar runs from the house mandir.

Kya Vidya uski bacche taak paunch payegi ya phir usse bhi maut ka naseeb hogi?

Guys I hope you'll like this part...

Take care and keep smiling...Love HSS ki writer S.Rina

Edited by LoveBMTD - 15 years ago
Tariii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great update loved it contnue soon
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kya baath hai meri sweet little sister...I really loved it
Great update.

How sweet of you to update today..you are really busy with your college and still tum kuch waqt apni FF aur hum lokh ke sab dedi hoon. I'm pround of you

It was a great, fantastic part. You are doing a awesome job. I wish you all the best and luck in life...Keep it up with your wonderful work. I love your FF. Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Pari Di
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awesome update! continue soon!

rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg that was awesome!
i hope they find the kids. i feel bad for surili though
can't wait to read ur next update. plz continue soon😊
rmj1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg that was a awesome update....plz cont. soon i loved it
i hope vidya will be safe and finds her kids!!!
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushtari

great update loved it contnue soon

Mushy thank you so much. I will update soon as possible when I get some time to write.
Promise I will.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

Kya baath hai meri sweet little sister...I really loved it

Great update.

How sweet of you to update today..you are really busy with your college and still tum kuch waqt apni FF aur hum lokh ke sab dedi hoon. I'm pround of you

It was a great, fantastic part. You are doing a awesome job. I wish you all the best and luck in life...Keep it up with your wonderful work. I love your FF. Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aap ki Pari Di

Thank you so much Pari Di. Pari di I said I will update when I get some time and free. I get some time from my studies and some free. So I decide to have your hearts again in my FF. Pari di I was thinking to finish my FF very soon. I don't get so much time that I used to get. So after this FF then I will start a new FF. Someone request that I will start a new FF and I promised her that I will start a new FF very soon after this FF okay don't gte piss of or angry. I don't gte so much time.

Main aapna khyal rakhongi aur Pari di aap bhi aapna khyal rakhenge na?
Main kaisi aapki shukriya da karo. Aapne mujhe bohut corage diye hai aur main yaha taak pochi hoon sirf aapke vaje se aur sab ke vajese jo meri FF parta hai.
See you soon...

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtd11

awesome update! continue soon!

Thanks Moomoo. Hey you have started a new FF too so update soon. You're doing a wondeful job so keep it up. Love you and take care and of couse I will continue soon as possible when I get some time.

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: ravioli_11

omg that was awesome!

i hope they find the kids. i feel bad for surili though
can't wait to read ur next update. plz continue soon😊

Thank you so much.
I hope so too. Me too. But to do my FF good then I have to take some actions..
I will continue soon and I promise I will update very soon. I will not waste my time at all but when I get some time from my homeworks and some studies.

Love S.Rina