Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Awesome update! Loved it!
continue soon!
jaanlover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My sweet little sister,

It was awesome...it was really good as always..I really loved it.
Kya baath hai...You have talent for this all...Keep it up with your great and wonderful work. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mili tum update karna. Mein intezaar karongi.

Kaise hoon tum my sweet little sister...? Aap ke dhin kaise tha...? Mein tumhe bahot zyaada miss kar rahi hoon...I hope everything is fine. Waha pe sab kaise hai..? Sab ko meri pyaar dena..I have received your sweet and lovely comments at my FF..Thank you very much for the sweet comments..I have also left there sweet comments for you...Jab bhi tumhe waqt mili tum araam se parhna...I will update today or else tomorrow. I promise you my sweet little sister.

Mein tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hoon aur tumhe bahot miss karti hoon...mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha khush rahongi aur tumhaari har sapna puri hogi...Mein bahot khushkismat hoon ke mujhe tum mili apni choti behan ke roop mein...You are the sweetest little sister of the whole world.
I wish you all the best and luck in life...Mein tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hoon

Take care and keep smiling
Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aao ki Di jho tumse bahot pyaar karti hai
Reena
narmz thumbnail
amazing update lil sis...u have to update soon 😳
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mushtari

i read it it was GREAT, continue soon

Thank you so much Mushtari for your comment..
I will continue soon and if I can then I will update again today but later...

Love S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: neha fan1

awesome!!

continue soon

I will and thank you to left your lovely comment...
I will try my best to update today..!!!

S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: bmtd11

Awesome update! Loved it!

continue soon!

I'm glad that you loved the update Moomoo..
I will try my best to update soon as possible..Promise!!

S.Rina
Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaanlover

My sweet little sister,

It was awesome...it was really good as always..I really loved it.
Kya baath hai...You have talent for this all...Keep it up with your great and wonderful work. Jab bhi tumhe waqt mili tum update karna. Mein intezaar karongi.

Kaise hoon tum my sweet little sister...? Aap ke dhin kaise tha...? Mein tumhe bahot zyaada miss kar rahi hoon...I hope everything is fine. Waha pe sab kaise hai..? Sab ko meri pyaar dena..I have received your sweet and lovely comments at my FF..Thank you very much for the sweet comments..I have also left there sweet comments for you...Jab bhi tumhe waqt mili tum araam se parhna...I will update today or else tomorrow. I promise you my sweet little sister.

Mein tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hoon aur tumhe bahot miss karti hoon...mein dua karongi ki tum hamesha khush rahongi aur tumhaari har sapna puri hogi...Mein bahot khushkismat hoon ke mujhe tum mili apni choti behan ke roop mein...You are the sweetest little sister of the whole world.
I wish you all the best and luck in life...Mein tumse bahot zyaada pyaar karti hoon

Take care and keep smiling
Hamesha khush rehna aur apna khayal rakhna

Aao ki Di jho tumse bahot pyaar karti hai
Reena

Aww thank you so much didi for your sweet comment. I read the comment three times and I couldn't write anything. I will wait for your next update. You're FF is mindblowing superb fantastic and everything...Main tumse kya kaho? Aapne meri aakhon se aanso hi nikaldi. Aap sach main ek pari hai. Main aaj s aapki naam pari di rahongi. Aur ek aur coincidence aapki naam Reena hai aur meri naam bhi Rina hai par thora farq hai naam ki.

Mera dua humesha tumhari saat hai aur humesha rahenge bhi. Main bata nahi sakti main tumse kitna pyar karti hoon...Aap sach mein ek jado ho aur ek pari. Jaisi tumne meri zindigi mein aye ho sab kuch bohut acchi chalrahihe...

Aapna khyal rakhna aur humesha khush rehna...I love you and thenkoo for bein the best sister...
Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: narmz

amazing update lil sis...u have to update soon 😳

Thank god di you have commented after so long...
I was missing you very much and you know how much I lov you so I was worried for you too because I haven't talked with you more then 5 days shit...I love my big sister. You are really important and really special for me..
Take care and keep smiling...

Lil sis S.Rina