Originally posted by narmz

soz lil sis will comment in abit im baby sitting 😳

Big sis I will be waiting...

//S.Rina

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by adventure_gurl

awesome update, is Vidya expecting again already? πŸ˜ƒ

That is a nice question.πŸ˜†

I really can't stop laughing. I haven't even think about that but thank you to remember me...

Love you and your comment!!!You are very nice

HSS ki writer S.Rina

Here guys the next part...Enjoy
Recap: Vidya came to Sagar's room and start to romance with angriness.
Chapter 43

Vidya goes to him and takes his hand of his ears and lays them on her waist. Sagar was surprised very surprised to see Vidya took his hand and laid it on her waist. Why did Vidya do that?
Sagar then start pulling her closer to him.
Sagar – Vidya tumne yeh hi yaha toh isska phal bhi tumhe milenge.
Vidya – Kaunsi phal aaple or orange.
Sagar – Donoke saat tumhe bhi.
Sagar then takes her up on his shoulder so Vidya's head is on Sagar's back. She is hitting him smoothly so Sagar will not get hurt. He then lays her on the bed. He is top of her and Vidya is bottom.
Sagar then kiss her neck. Vidya just feeling ticklish. She then hold Sagar's back and he then take the quilt over her.
Sagar – Vidya main tumhari saat utni romance nahi karsaktiho kyun ki yaha par tumhari body guards hai.
Both looks at the babies and smiles. Sagar goes to his own side. They both lay theirs hand on the babies' stomach.
                Next morning
Shalu and Sangeet wake up and see no Vidya there.
Shalu – Yeh Vidya kaha gaye hai. Itni subha who kaha gaye hai.
Sangeeta – Do jaga. Ek mandir aur uski room.
Shalu – Main haar waqt urta ho jab Vidya mandir main ariti nahi suna ho matlab; with suspiction face.
Sangeeta – Matlab aab pata challenge hume. They both went to SV's room. They slowly opens the room and sees Vidya sleeping and Sagar is sleeping too.
Shalu – Kitni pyari hai yeh dono. Aisi pyar main kabhi kisi pe nahi dekhiho jaisi main Vidya aur Sagar ko dekhtaho. Iss donoki pyar itni ghari hai Vidya ko pata chalgaye Sagar…Yeh donoki pyar kabhi kisika nazar nahi lage. Main dua karongi Vidya ki Shamboonathji se who iss donko humesha saat saat rakhe.
Sangeeta – Jo bhi iss donoki beech main ati hai who humesha chale jae.
Suddenly someone touched them they screamed. Sanvi and Suraj start to cry. Both Sagar and Vidya woke up of theirs crying voice.
Vidya – Kya hua baccho. Darr laga she takes both of them up and hugs them.
Sagar – Vidya mujhe Sanvi dedo.
Vidya – Lijiye!
Sagar – Mujhe lagta hai yeh dono ki cry ek habbit hogaya.
Vidya – Aap aisi maat boliye. Dono kabhi aisi tarah nahi rote jaise aap sochrahihe. Iss donoko darr laga.
Sagar – Vidya yaha koi nahi hai toh darr kaisi laga.
Vidya – Main nahi janti par koi yaha zaroor tha jo yeh dono jaan gaye.
Sagar – Vidya tum yaha kamre me. Mujhe lagta hai Shalu aur Sangeeta tumhari intezaar karahihe. Jao; with naughty face.
Vidya – Hare Shamboonathji mujhe aab bacchaiye aap meri pati se aur woh donose.
Sagar – Vidya aab mujhe lagta hai tumhari Shamboonathji nahi sunenge tumhari baat. Mujhe lagta hai...
Vidya – Kya lagta hai aapko?
Sagar – Mujhe lagta hai…
Vidya – Kya lagta hai Mr.Sagar.
Sagar – Vidya tumhari moo se jab Mr.Sagar aajate toh mujhe bohut sexy lagta hai. Tum bohut sexy aur hot ho.
Vidya – Mr I mean aapko yeh baatein…with slowly acche lagta hai…with fast…
Sagar – Tum ho aisi Vidya. Main jab tumhe pehli baar dekha ho tab se mujhe aisas hogaya hai tum bohut hot aur sexy ho.
Vidya throws a pillow on Sagar.
Vidya – aapko kya laga jab main aapko bolne nahi diya. Aap kuch kehne jarahithe.
Sagar – Ha Vidya mujhe lagta hai Shalu aur Sangeeta ki chillanese bacche log uth gaye.
Vidya – Aapko kaisi pata hai Shalu di aur Sangeeta ki chillane.
Sagar – Mera imagination hai. Par main galath nahi ho. Dekho peeche morkar.
Vidya turns her face and saw Shalu, Sangeeta, Chinu and Tushar was quarrel.
Sagar – Tum sab log aajao!
Everyone looks at Sagar. Everyone comes to his room. Shalu and Sangeeta sit beside Vidya. Tushar and Chinu sit on the sofa and then Sagar comes and joins.
Tushar – Main ek baat kaho Sagar tum aisi kaisi hogaya ho. Maine kabhi tumhe itni romace kisike saat nahi dekha par lagta hai donoki raat ek saat hona tha...looks at Vidya.
Vidya just blush like a red tomato and red chilli. Shalu and Sangeeta start to laugh and hugs Vidya.
Sangeeta – Tushar tum bhi aisi kyun kehrahiho. Becchari ko sharam agaya. Thoro tum bhi aapne bhai dost se siko.
Sagar – Vidya bhi itni sharmate sab ki samne. Mana hi parega Vidya ko woh kaisi itne sharmati hai.
Then Vidya goes to Sagar and...What will she do?

Here is a very short part but I hope you like this part without Sindoora and her plan!
Love you all and comment about this part. It's no Sindoora…

HSS ki writer S.Rina

omg lil sis both updates wer amazing i jus luved the updates they wer awesome im realli sorry i cud not comment before im taking care of two little devils and they are soo annoying i finally made time to comment as they are watching baby tv πŸ˜† please please countinue soon and u noe wat that means 😳

Tumhari Di Narmeen πŸ˜›
OMG! This update really made me laugh!
But I don't know exactly why... But I start to laugh!
Haha! Sagar, the King of naughtiness! πŸ˜† He is very naughty! But this update was very good! I really enjoyed reading it!

Hehe, this sentence made me crack up:

Sagar – Vidya main tumhari saat utni romance nahi karsaktiho kyun ki yaha par tumhari body guards hai.
πŸ˜†
Cont soon and keep up the good work and the storyline!

Luv ya, and thanks for updating!

Tumhari Di Charri<3
Edited by charri7878 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by narmz

omg lil sis both updates wer amazing i jus luved the updates they wer awesome im realli sorry i cud not comment before im taking care of two little devils and they are soo annoying i finally made time to comment as they are watching baby tv πŸ˜† please please countinue soon and u noe wat that means 😳

Tumhari Di Narmeen πŸ˜›

Two devilsπŸ˜†Baby tvπŸ˜†Ok you are so funny!!!Back to to the replying. You liked my both parts and I will continue tomorrow oki oki!!!Jag lskar dig och ta hand om dig sjlv means I love you and take care in swedish...

Tumhari choti behen S.Rina

Originally posted by charri7878

OMG! This update really made me laugh!
But I don't know exactly why... But I start to laugh!
Haha! Sagar, the King of naughtiness! πŸ˜† He is very naughty! But this update was very good! I really enjoyed reading it!

Hehe, this sentence made me crack up:

πŸ˜†
Cont soon and keep up the good work and the storyline!

Luv ya, and thanks for updating!

Tumhari Di Charri<3

Hehe you loved my part. I really read my part twice and this part was very funny for me too. Sagar is the king of naughtiness!!!It's true...I will continue when I have time and you know tomorrow is my last day at school and we are going to have ceremony. So tomorrow see ya and I will update many parts as possible!!!Jag lskar dig och dina complimanger means I love you and your comments!!!Gracias thank you

Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Hehe you loved my part. I really read my part twice and this part was very funny for me too. Sagar is the king of naughtiness!!!It's true...I will continue when I have time and you know tomorrow is my last day at school and we are going to have ceremony. So tomorrow see ya and I will update many parts as possible!!!Jag lskar dig och dina complimanger means I love you and your comments!!!Gracias thank you

Jeg elsker deg ogs vennen min og snakkes i morgen means I love you too and we will talk together tomorrow! Pass p deg selv og vr alltid glad! Means take care and always be happy!😳 It's a lil bit funny but when you write in swedish I can understand you very well too!πŸ˜† Well Norway and Sweden are neighbours... Haha!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by charri7878

Jeg elsker deg ogs vennen min og snakkes i morgen means I love you too and we will talk together tomorrow! Pass p deg selv og vr alltid glad! Means take care and always be happy!😳 It's a lil bit funny but when you write in swedish I can understand you very well too!πŸ˜† Well Norway and Sweden are neighbours... Haha!πŸ˜†

Tack so mycket och jag lskar dig miljoner mer och ha det so bra med dig och ta hand om dig...means thank you and I love you billions and have a great time and take care...I could understand what you said. We have these three is little complicated to understand but in norway they doesn't have these..if I'm wrong!!!Love you and take care again again and again

Puss Kram lskar dig syster

means kiss and hug love you sister

I really loved it Rina πŸ‘ .. it was awesome.. please update sooon.. πŸ˜ƒ