FF: Hamesha Saat Saat -[Update Pg.128]Last Part - Page 16

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Ankita you're such a good darling..πŸ˜ƒYou love my ff..I'm a big fan of BMTD and Sharad mmπŸ˜›I walways talk with my cousin about BMTD she is like Rina stop!!!because everytime when I talk about BMTD I talk about sexy Sharad too πŸ˜†But enjoy and have a great time and write your ff. I will be waiting for your ff..

Love Rina

Rina lol ur so sweet man...and sharad is sexy πŸ˜‰ ...lol and BTMD is awsome!!! lol 😊 and how can i not like ur ff when u write it so awesomely lol..great  job hunπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ. And i will try to wrie an ff soon...i promise
Originally posted by anki4life

Rina lol ur so sweet man...and sharad is sexy πŸ˜‰ ...lol and BTMD is awsome!!! lol 😊 and how can i not like ur ff when u write it so awesomely lol..great  job hunπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ. And i will try to wrie an ff soon...i promise

Yes Ankita Sagar sexy and Bmtd is awsome..

I will be waiting for your ff...Love to see that you like my ff and you think that my ff is awesome.

Love you

Love Rina

Hi everyone Sorry I'm posting this part very late but I was busy.Enjoy!!
Recap: It was diwali and Tushar and Sangeeta came to India.
Chapter 17

Vidya and Shalu hugs Tushar.
Vidya– How sweet Tushar. You know my choise. My husband doesn't know my choice and you know. You're brilliant. She winks at Sagar. Sagar is just shocked.
Sagar – Vidya main aaj tumko nahi chorongi.
Tushar – Vidya bhabhi wow you're brilliant too. Thank you to say such a good compliments about me.
Vidya – Any time Tushar and gives a high 5.
Sagar is just quiet and watching the naughty Vidya laughing and enjoying. He smiles to himself.
After having fun and talking everyone feels tired and goes upstairs.
Sagar goes with Sangeeta and Chinu while Vidya, Shalu and Tushar are talking. Vidya and Shalu takes Tushar to the guestroom. Sangeeta comes to the guestroom too.
Sangeeta – Tushar Vidya aur Sagar ki beech main kitna pyaar hai. Main nahi kehti ho ke Shalu aur Chinu ki beech main pyaar nahi hai par Sagar aur Vidya ki beech main bohut pyaar hai. Kisika nazaar nahi lagjae.
Tushar – Ha Sangeeta Sagar aur Vidya ki beech main bohut pyaar hai aur vishwaas hai. Raab kare in donoko hamesha saat saat.
They both slept after talking about Vidya, Shalu, Sagar and Chinu.
Vidya is looking at the moon in front of the window. Sagar comes behind Vidya and hold her waist.
Sagar – Vidya tum dekrahiho woh chand ko par tumhari chand tumhare pas hai aur tum dekrahiho nahi. Sagar goes to the bed with a puppy face. Vidya goes to him but he doesn't want to talk with her. Vidya takes her hand and turned around Sagar. Sagar has his face down.
Vidya – Toh aaj aap humse naraz hai...Theek hai hum bhi aapse nahi baat karenge. She was going to go up from the bed but he took her wrist and pulled her and sat on the bed.
Sagar – Vidya maine just tumko jealous karna chatiti par tum meri se smart nikle. Jo maine kaha woh tum meri upar dal diya. Vidya hum kuch kare with a naughty smile.
Vidya – Kya kare?
Sagar – Kuch maze kare. Like this...He holds her waist.
Vidya – Nahi baba main yeh nahi karna chatiho. Bye..She was stuck now. Sagar was holding her pallu.
Sagar – Vidya I'm sorry. Tum late ho.
Sagar gives a peck on her lips. Vidya goes up. Sagar goes closer to Vidya hold her waist. He turns Vidya around to face him. Vidya's eyes are closed. Sagar takes Vidya on his arms lays her on the bed. Sagar is now on top of Vidya.
Vidya – Kya hua meri romantic pati aap rook kyun gaye?
Sagar – Vidya tum bhi na. He goes to Vidya's neck kiss her there and her hands and her cheek and the last her rose lips. Wow.. Both slept after being naughty.
Sagar wakes up and sees his beautiful sleeping on his arms. He doesn't want to go to the office. He slept again and pulled Vidya closer to him.   
Vidya woke up after 2 hours.
Vidya – Yeh aabhi taak sorahihe office keliye nahi jaenge. She is trying to wake him up. When she was up to pour the water he holds her waist and pulled her closer.
Sagar – Vidya yeh tum kya karne jarahite.
Vidya – Aapar paani girana chatiti par kher aap kyun office nahi gaye?
Sagar – Vidya main tumhe aur junior ke saat thora waqt guzarna chatiho.
Vidya – Accha par junior aabhi tak iss duniya me nahi aye aur aab se junior ki imagination karahihe.
Sagar – Kyun nahi karo woh meri bhi baby hai.
Vidya – Maine aisa toh nahi kaha ke woh meri baby hai.
Sagar – Tum bhi na Vidya bohut naughty hogaya aaj kal.
Vidya – Kaisi nahi naughty nahi hongi aapki saat toh har larkiya naughty hoti kyun ki aap kohut naughty aur besharam hai. She goes from Sagar and goes downstairs.
Sagar – Vidya tum meri karib te aur maine tumko nahi pakra...but Vidya I will catch you...just wait.
Sagar goes downstairs and joins with everyone.
Sagar – Good morning everybody.
Sagar's mum & dad – Good morning Sagar. Aaj to tum bohut khush lagrahiho kya hua?
Tushar – Maa aap Sagar ko kyun pochrahihe Vidya bhabhi se pocho woh kyun khush hai aaj. Sagar se toh koi bhi jawab nahi paenge …smiles…
Sagar does a nasty look at Tushar.
Sagar – Tushar jabse Vidya tumhari bhabhi banker aye hai tabse tum mujhe hi bhool gaya.
Tushar – Sagar you're not so special for us Vidya bhabhi is more special than you.
Sagar – Tushar Vidya toh meri biwi hai toh who khun special hai.
Vidya – Aab tum dono jaghra band karsakteho. Har waqt sab log meri hi kyun baat kartehe. I'm not so special.
Sagar goes to Vidya and sits beside her.
Sagar – Vidya tum meri liye bohut special ho par main nahi jantiho ke Tushar kya sochrahihe.
Vidya – Aap please meri pyarisi devar ki baat band karsaktehe. Dekho woh kitni sweet hai. Tumhari jaise cute dog nahi hai.
Sagar – Vidya main cute dog ho matlab tum cute dog ki biwi ho. Cutie dog ki biwi ho...laughed
Vidya – Tushar mujhe kuch dekhana hai tumhe. Sagar just stares at her.
Tushar understood what Vidya was doing. She just wants to jealous Sagar.
Tushar – Ha bhabhi chaliye.
Vidya and Tushar walks up.
Vidya – Tushar Chinu ne kaha ke yeh sab ek planning te kisika.
Tushar – Surili ki baat.
Vidya – Ha Surili kuch.
Tushar – Surili ne kaha ke koi Sagar ko nuksan pochana chatite.
Vidya – Kaun he woh?
Tushar – Main nahi jatiho par woh jo bhi hai woh bohut chalak hai.
Tushar – Vidya bhabhi cahliye hum downstairs jae.
Vidya – Chalo Tushar.
Tushar – I know Vidya bhabhi ke aap Sagar ko jealous karna chatiho.
Vidya – Ha Tushar. Can we go hand in hand?
Tushar and Vidya goes downstairs hand in hand and while them were talking. Sagar goes to Vidya and takes her with him hand in hand. Vidya just start to smile. Sagar notice that.
Sagar – Vidya tum muskurareho kyun?
Vidya – Aisi meri pati ke bareh main muskurareho main.
Sagar – Kya sochrahiho?
Vidya - Kyun?
Sagar – Kyun ki main tumhari pati ho.

Hope you guys like this part...
Love you so much!!!

Love Rina

Greaaat Update.. πŸ‘ 😳 loved it.. please cont πŸ˜ƒ soon
Great work...Fantastic..
I really love it..you are doing a wonderful job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ great part..keep it up..

I really like the story..You are really really good...
It's so good...super.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Originally posted by LoveBMTD

Yes Ankita Sagar sexy and Bmtd is awsome..

I will be waiting for your ff...Love to see that you like my ff and you think that my ff is awesome.

Love you

Love Rina

omg Rina ur last two updates were awsome πŸ‘πŸ‘
ill try to write an ff soon...as soon as i think of a story line...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

i love how sagar is totally getting jealous of tushar πŸ˜†
plez plez plez continue soon!!!😊😊😊
❀️
that was incredibleeeeee...πŸ‘πŸ‘ omg i love the jealous sagar.you are soo swweett Rinnnnaaaaa..and thanxx for updating again...dont worry i wont ask to update today..but if u want to.that would be greatt. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
--Nelly

Originally posted by Saniiii

Greaaat Update.. πŸ‘ 😳 loved it.. please cont πŸ˜ƒ soon

Thanks yaar..I will continue soon as possible but I'm very happy that you loved the part!!!

Love Rina

Originally posted by jaanlover

Great work...Fantastic..
I really love it..you are doing a wonderful job.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ great part..keep it up..

I really like the story..You are really really good...
It's so good...super.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Reena di If you don't mind if I call you di..Thank you so so much with such a lovely comment. Thanks millions times..Love you dost di (don't mind)

Tumhari dost Rina

Originally posted by anki4life

omg Rina ur last two updates were awsome πŸ‘πŸ‘
ill try to write an ff soon...as soon as i think of a story line...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›

i love how sagar is totally getting jealous of tushar πŸ˜†
plez plez plez continue soon!!!😊😊😊
❀️

Aww you're so sweet..I will be waiting..You love to see Sagar is totally jealous of TusharπŸ˜†

Love you so much //Rina