Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
OMG     ILOVED ITTTTTTTTTTT CONT. SOOOOON PLZZZZZZZ
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniiii

Greaaaaat Updatee.. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ pleasee update sooon 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks...I'm going to update very soon..

Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: mushtari

OMG     ILOVED ITTTTTTTTTTT CONT. SOOOOON PLZZZZZZZ

Thanks for you comment. I'm going to update soon as possible..

Rina

Rayanaa thumbnail
Recap: Vidya feels something in her heart every time when Sagar touch her.
Chapter 8

Sagar – Vidya dard hua?
Vidya – Nahi!
Sagar – Chalo aab sone jae.
Vidya and Sagar goes to the bed. Sagar is happy because Vidya understand him a little.
Both slept. Vidya wakes up. She goes and takes a shower. Vidya wear a pink and yellow saree and goes down. Everyone is talking with someone. Vidya goes to Sagar's mum and dad and takes theirs blessings.
Sagar's mum & dad – Jite raho beta aur sadha suhagan raho.
Vidya couldn't understand who the person in front of her was.
Sagar's dad – Vidya beta yeh hai Sindoora Sagar ki bareh behen.
She goes and takes Sindoora's blessing.
Sagar's mum – Sindoora yeh hai Vidya Sagar ki patni. Sindoora gets the bigest shock in her life.
Sindoora – Maa kab shaadi hua aur mujhe koi bataya bhi nahi. Aniket comes. He goes to Sindoora.
Sindoora – Vidya yeh hai meri pati Aniket. She goes and takes Aniket blessing.
Sindoora – Aniket yeh hai Vidya Sagar ki patni. Aniket is so happy but Sindoora is so in shoked and angry. How could it be possible? Didn't anyone say anything about Surili to herself.
Sagar comes down and is very happy to see his bareh behen and his jiju.
Sagar goes to Sindoora and hugs her and same with Aniket. Aniket takes Sagar's ear.
Aniket – Sagar tumne mijhe kuch bhi nahi kaha ki tumhari shaadi hua. Everyone is laughing.
Sagar – Sorry jiju par time nahi mila aap log ko inform karnekeliye.
Aniket thinking
Aniket – I must give them both something.
Then Chinu comes alone with Shalu to the living room.
Sagar – Jiju aab aap Chinu ki kaan (ear) pakre uski bhi shaadi hua hai.
Aniket takes Chinu's ear too
Chinu – Sorry jijaji par meri patni se to millijiye.
Shalu takes his blessing.
Aniket – Jite raho aur sadha suhagan raho.
Aniket thinks
Aniket – Aap do (2) do gift dena parega. Kya duo?
Shalu goes to Sagar's mum and dad and takes their blessing.
Chinu – Shalu yeh Sindoora didi.
Shalu goes to her and takes her blessing too.
Shambho kaka – Barde thakur sab kuch rak diya.
All goes to the dining table. All eats the breakfast. Aniet gets a call.
Aniket – Ji Aniket speaking,
Telephone – Aniketji aapka ticket hum log bhej (send) diya hai.
Aniket – Thank you.
Everyone – Kya hua?
Aniket – Kuch nahi office se phone aya hai.
Someone is in the door. Aniket goes to him.
Aniket – Thank you.
Aniket – Vidya, Sagar, Chinu aur Shalu yeh tumhari gift mere taraf se.
Vidya & Shalu – Kya hai jijaji?
Ankite – Yeh tum donoki honemoon ke ticket hai Goa ki liye.
Sagar and Chinu get very happy. Now they can spend time with theirs lovely wife. Shalu is very happy. But Vidya is little counfused.
Vidya – Yeh honeymoon kya hai? To herself.
Sagar and Chinu goes to office while they're talking about theirs honeymoon.
Chinu – Thank god that aab hum honemoon ke liye jaa saktehe.
Sagar – Hmm
Vidya goes to Shalu's room.
Vidya – Shalu di mujhe ek saval (question) pochna hai? Kya mein poch sakteho?
Shalu – Ha pocho Vidya.
Vidya – Shalu di yeh honeymoon kya hota hai?
Shalu – Honemoon ek bahana hai, jab shaadi hota hai then honemoon sab log jata hai. Dono pati aur patni ko samj saktehe. Kaise voh insaan hai.
Vidya – Shalu mujhe kaam hai mein baad mein aajaongi. Vidya didn't have any work. When she heard everthing what Shalu said to her she felt again something. Sagar and Chinu arrived from the office and goes upstairs to theirs pyaarisi patni. But Vidya and Shalu were in the kitchen.
Sagar – Viiidyyyaaaa.
Vidya – Aab kya hai?
Shalu – Vidya jaldi jao tumhara pati tumko bohut jorse (lowd) bularahihe , laughing.
Vidya goes upstair to her room
Vidya – Ji kya hai?
Sagar – Vidya hume kaal jana hoga aur aab hume packing bhi karna hoga.
Vidya and Sagar are packing theirs clothes. Sagar's mum and dad comes to theirs room.
Sagar's mum – Tum donoki packing hogaya.
Sagar – Ha maa.
Sagar's dad – thik hai aab jaldi se sojao kaal subha urthna parega.
Both Vidya and Sagar goes to the bed and both slept.

I'm very glad that you all love my ff. For your sake I'm updating this part. Hope you'll enjoy this part as you're enjoying my fanfic.
Love you all!!! <3 Rina

narmz thumbnail
i did not love it Rina.....i adored the update thnx for updating i really appreciated it 😳
Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: narmz

i did not love it Rina.....i adored the update thnx for updating i really appreciated it 😳

Oh my god narmz, I get little scared when you said that ou didn't like that. But I'm very happy that you liked it or loved it!!!

Rina

narmz thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveBMTD

Oh my god narmz, I get little scared when you said that ou didn't like that. But I'm very happy that you liked it or loved it!!!

Rina

no worries....but u have to countinue soon....that means todai 😳

Rayanaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: narmz

no worries....but u have to countinue soon....that means todai 😳

Ok Narmz. I'm going to update today I promise!! Kasamh Se

Love Rina😊

Rayanaa thumbnail
Recap: Sagar, Vidya, Chinu and Chalu are going to theirs honeymoon in Goa.
Chapter 9

Vidya and Sagar wakes up. Vidya goes to the bathroom and change to a beautiful purple saree. Sagar wears a shirt and a dark jeans. Both goes downstairs. Sagar's mum and dad are waiting for everyone to come. Chinu and Shalu are coming after Sagar and Vidya. They are ready to go. They four takes everyones blessing. Sindoora on other hand is burning in anger.
Sindoora – What can I do? To herself.
She calls SURILI.
Surili – Sindoora di aapka kaam hojaenge. Mein Sagar aur Vidya ko kabhi saat rehne nahi dongi.
Sagar's mum – Sagar aur Chinu tum dono aapna khyal rakha aur Shalu aur Vidya ki khayal rakhna.
Sagar & Chinu – Ha maa aap chinta maat kijiye with a smile.
Vidya and Shalu suspecting on Sagar and Chinu. Why are both smiling so much and when Sagar's mum said to take care why did they saw at them.
Both two couples sit in the car and drives to the airport. They arrived at the airport and park the car in the parking place.
Aniket and Sindoora were waiting for them in the airport.
After they goes to the plane and sits.
Aiket and Sindoora goes home. Sindoora takes Sagar's car and Aniket takes his car and drives home. Sindoora have an evil smile on her face.
Sindoora – Sagar aur Vidya ki honeymoon toh nahi hoga.
Vidya was tired.
She took Sagar's hand and slept on his shoulder. Sagar was smiling.
Sagar – Vidya jab tum soothe ho toh bohut khubsoorat lagte ho pari jaise.Vidya was smiling. They arrived in GOA. Vidya, Sagar, Chinu and Shalu were going to the hotel there Aniket jij booked for them. They take theirs room keys and goes to theirs room to rest for a while. But when they were going Sagar bump in to someone. It was Tushar. Tushar was with a girl.
Tushar – Sagar tum yaha?
Sagar – Same question. Yaar tum yaha kaise?
Tushar – Sagar isse milo yeh hai meri girlfriend Sangeeta.
Sagar – Hi Sangeeta.
Tushar – Namaste Shalu bhabhi aur Vidya bhabhi. With a little scared face.
Shalu – Tushar tum kyun itna dartiho humse aur Vidya se?
Tushar – If I do something wrong yeh done mujhe maar denge.
Vidya – Tushar tumne kuch galath nahi kiya?
Shalu and Vidya take Tushar hand and goes out for a while. Chinu and Sagar is little confused and little angry. Sagar and Chinu goes to theirs room and lays their baggage in the room and goes with Sangeeta out there Tushar is with his both bhabiya. Tushar is talking and laughing with Shalu and Vidya. Sagar and Chinu goes to Vidya and Shalu. Sagar takes Vidya and Chinu takes Shalu. Sangeeta goes to Tushar.
Sagar & Chinu – Tushar hum log aab chaltehe. Kaal milenge.
Tushar – Jao tum dono itni jealous kyun ho? Meri paas hain to ek. Aur Vidya aur Shalu toh meri pyari bhabiya hai.
Everyone leaves.
Tushar – Sangeeta kitni pyari hai Vidya aur Shalu. Raab in dooki saat saat Sagar aur Chinu ko bhi itni khush, aur kisika nazar na lagjae. Vidya bhi Sagar ko bhi kuch pyar sikhae.
Sagar was going to go to Chinu's room but he goes to another room.
Sagar – Sorry.
A girl turned around. (Guess who?)
Sagar – Tum yaha? That was Surili.
Surili – Kyun Sagar itni darr kyun gay.
Sagar – Just shut up. When Sagar was about to leave then Surili took Sagar's wrist and moved close to her.
Surili – Sagar tum Vidya se pyaar karti nahi ho so why can't you leave her. You have me. I'm better than the cheap Vidya.
Sagar – Surili don't talk about Vidya. Tumhari Gandhi zuban se acchi nahi lagta hai. Aur kabhi bhi meri patni ki bareh me kuch galath kaha mein tumhe chorongi nahi.
Vidya was looking for Sagar. She didn't find Sagar. She looked everywhere in the room. She goes to Chinu and Shalu's room but didn't find them there. A door was open. (You know that Sagar was there). Sagar gives Surili a warning.
Sagar comes out.
Sagar – Vidya tum yaha.
Vidya – Ha mein aapki khoj mein gay. Aap room pe nahi thi toh meine socha ke mein Shalu di ki kamre mein jao. Par woh dono bhi nahi te waha. Par aap yaha kyun hai. Sagar takes Vidya to theirs room. Surili comes out but she was late to talk something.
Surili – Vidya mein tumko nahi chrongi. Tumne meri Sagar ko china mein tumhari Sagar ko chinlungi. Meine aisa nahi kiya toh mera bhi naam Surili nahi hai. Sindoora didi se jo vaada maine kiya woh mein karke rahongi. She smiles evily.
Sagar says to Vidya that he will come after 30 minutes back. Sagar goes to the employee and gives a present.
Sagar – Go and give this present to room number 201. Sagar thought that Vidya was little upset when she was going to go to Goa. She wasn't so happy. So he wants to cheer Vidya little up. Vidya was waiting for Sagar in the balcony.
The employee knocks on the door.
Employee – Your husband gave me the present to give you the present. He wants to meet you.
Vidya – Thanks. The employee goes.
Vidya – Inhone humko gift kyun diya.

Hope you'll like this part especially you Narmz.
You wanted that that I'm going to update the next part today and I promised that. I didn't break my promise Narmz.. And guys hope you'll enjoy this part as you're enjoying my fanfic.
Please comment about this part!!! 😊

Love Rina <3