Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutey55 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow, Rina i jus found ur new FF and im really impressed with ur writing, i think u write better then me<<3 heheh
well anywazz GREAT UPDATE, i love dit plZ continue sooooooooon<<<3
Love, Tahmina =]]
bmtd11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg this was soo amazing. plz continue soon.
Saniiii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Greaaaaat Update.!!! 👏 .. please update sooon 😃 😃
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutey55

wow, Rina i jus found ur new FF and im really impressed with ur writing, i think u write better then me<<3 heheh
well anywazz GREAT UPDATE, i love dit plZ continue sooooooooon<<<3
Love, Tahmina =]]

Thanks Tahimina with you  comments.

Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saniiii

Greaaaaat Update.!!! 👏 .. please update sooon 😃 😃

Thanks Saniii don't kno your name but thanks for you comments...I will update very soon.

Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: bmtd11

omg this was soo amazing. plz continue soon.

Thanks love to see that you like my ff. I will update soon as possible..hope you enjoy!!!

Rayanaa thumbnail
Here is the next part.
Recap: Sagar, Chinu, Shalu, Vidya met same mall but they met different!!!
Chapter 5

Vidya was thinking the same. And after thinking so much Vidya and Sagar went to sleep.
Next morning was the engagement party. All was busy while Vidya was thinking what to wear. She decide after 1 hour what she would wear. Shalu on other hand was ready. She wears wearing an orange and red lehenga and matching jewellery. Vidya was wearing a blue lehenga with matching earrings and curly hair. She was very beautiful same with Shalu she was very beautiful too. Chinu was wearing a sherwani and sagar was wearing a kurta with his jeans.
They wear sitting on the coach there groom and bride will seat. Vidya and Shalu comes. Sagar couldn't take his eyes of Vidya. She was so beautiful. Chinu couldn't take his eyes of Shalu.

Vidya – Aap haart (move) saktehe meri behen vaha par betenge. Sagar moves but he just stares. Shalu wears the ring on Chinu and Chinu wears the ring on Shalu.
Vidya heard the music and she joined with the girls and dance. While Sagar took a CD from his pocket and played. The music was Duppatta Tera..Nau rang da haye ni mera dil mangda from Partner. Sagar and Vidya was dancing, Shalu and Chinu joined too. They had very fun. Sagar's mum and dad were just staring at Vidya and Sagar.
Sagar's mum – Vidya bohut acchi larki hai, said to Sagar's dad.
Sagar's dad – Ha Uma tum thik kherahiho.
When everyone arrived at home, all were going upstairs to their room. Sagar's mum and dad stopped Sagar.
Sagar's dad – Sagar beta mujhe aur tumhari mum ko lagta hai tum bhi shaadi karlo.
Sagar – What dad! Not now.
Sagar's dad – Beta please aaj tum humari baat sunna hoga. Mujhe ek dulhan chayhe.
Sagar – Dad are you kidding.
Sagar's mum – Nahi beta hum tumhari liye larki bhi dhundliye.
Sagar – Mum come on. I don't want to marry now.
Sagar's mum – Aab hume kuch bhi nahi sunna.
Sagar's mum and dad were going to their room but Sagar stopped them.
Sagar – Ok mum and Dad but larki kaun hai.
Sagar's dad – Vidya!
Sagar didn't feel bad but was tensed.
Sagar – Ok. All is now happy. Chin heard everything and was very happy. Sagar's dad calls Vidya and Shalu's mum. She was very happy. She went to Vidya's room.
Vidya and Shalu's mum – Vidya beta ek rishta aye hai. Please mana maat karo.
Vidya – Maa aap kya kehrahihe. Me aab shaadi nahi karna chatiho.
Vidya and Shalu's mum – Vidya beta aaj tum meri baat maana parega. Mein chatiho ke tumhari aur Shalu ki shaadi ek saat hoga kyun ki mein tum donoko humesha khush dekhna chatiho.
Vidya – Par maa. She get cut by Shalu.
Shalu – Wow maa kaun hai voh.
Vidya and Shalu's mum – Vow Sagar hai. Vidya get choked. She gets the biggest chock every in her life. But she agrees. She doesn't know why she agrees.
Vidya and Shalu's mum called Sagar's dad and said yes. Sagar's dad and mum gets very happy. They call everyone in the living room
Sagar's dad – Chinu aur Sagar ki shaadi ek saat hi hoga. Chinu gets very happy while Sagar is little confused why Vidya agreed to marry. But he smiled.
Vidya was little tensed and confused why did MR Sagar agreed to marry. She was lost in her deep thoughts. Shalu comes slowly to Vidya and Vidya gets scared and jumped of fear.
Vidya – Kya hua Shalu di. Why did you scare me?
Shalu – Vidya tumhari aur meri shaadi ek saat hoga.
Vidya smiled but she was much tensed.
Shalu – Vidya I think meri devar is very romantic.
Vidya eyes were very big. Vidya takes the pillow and throw the pillows over Shalu's face. After laughing and playing both were tired and both are going to go to the bed. Vidya was thinking of Sagar same with Sagar, Sagar was thinking of Vidya. Both couldn't sleep. After thinking both slept with their thoughts.

Thank you everybody with yours comments.
Love you everyone.

Hope you'll enjoy with this part too!!!

Love Rina ❤️

Rayanaa thumbnail
Narmeen, Charri and Jaanlover don't know your name but thank you with the comments. Like you are enjoying with my ff so here is the next part. Hope you'll enjoy as much your enjoying my ff.

Love Rina
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hey...I'm Dimple!   I just read ur FF ...I LOVE IT!!!!! lease continue soon!
Rayanaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpinkers

Hey...I'm Dimple!   I just read ur FF ...I LOVE IT!!!!! lease continue soon!

Hi Dimple and thanks for the mement. I promise that I'm going to update one more part...

Love Rina